[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [E610] CyanogenMod 10 - Official

Search This thread

LynXT

Jan 29, 2012
Cañete
crystalforandroid.host22.com
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What are Nightly build ? : auto compile build from the CyanogenMod github, each time there are new corrections on it.
This version change each night, and aren't support officialy, if you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here.

There are no Google Apps bundled with CM ROMs, because Google asked Cyanogen to remove copyrighted apps from his roms,
after flashing rom don't forget to flash Google Addon package if you want it.

Instructions:

Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery.
Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
Perform a factory reset.
Flash CyanogenMod.
Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Download Links:

http://get.cm/?device=e610

GAPPS

http://goo.im/gapps

gatocapbr

Sep 20, 2012
I noticed that this cm10 for e610 has a kind of problem with multitouch,I have played shadow gun,modern combat 3 and modern combat 4 and six guns and in all these 4 games, I noticed that I can't move at the same time that I shoot,I wait that they or you could solve this problem in next update ;p

Sent from my LG-E610 using xda premium

EmeraldTimer

Oct 7, 2012
cant copy any version ( it loop at 80%~) by the phone or by PC

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Aassert failed: getprop ("ro.product.device") == "e610" || getprop ("ro.build.product") == "e610"
E: Error n/sdcard/DaFlashare/cm-10-20130310-NIGHTLY-e610.zip
(status7)
Installation aborted.
solved deleting the first row in META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script

BOOTLOOP

Last edited:

eks.konoko

Feb 2, 2011
AW: [ROM] [NIGHTLY] [E610] CyanogenMod 10 - Official

Hi friends....
1. I install v10L on my device (e610)
2. I use bootloader for e610
3. I install cwm after routing
4. I install cm 10 nightly and now i have bootloop every 3-5 min.
Cant go back to kdz cause my phone not found cause i cant apply debugmode if i connect the cable
Any ideas ?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: seises

MrCzAjNiK

Apr 13, 2011
Kielce
Odp: [ROM] [NIGHTLY] [E610] CyanogenMod 10 - Official

Hi friends....
Cant go back to kdz cause my phone not found cause i cant apply debugmode if i connect the cable
Any ideas ?

Vol + and - and plug usb in.
I have no bootlops and any isues.
Ewerything works great.

I sugesst you guys to read some android guides for noobs first, then complain.

Sent from my LG-E610 using xda app-developers app

aremcee

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2010
[MODS/OP] Please either rewrite the first post or delete this thread

This thread isn't ours (CM). Please redo the text in the OP, which looks like an engrish version of our usual posts and has "we" references from an unknown, or delete the thread altogether. Thanks.

Reactions: seises

flatzki

Apr 9, 2011
Hamburg
go into cwm and format system/data/cache and install ur cm and its working perfect....

and a question ... I wanna port MIUI for our device. any user that wanna have miui ?? sry my english noob like xD

eks.konoko

Feb 2, 2011

Hi friends....
Any ideas ?

go into cwm and format system/data/cache and install ur cm and its working perfect....

and a question ... I wanna port MIUI for our device. any user that wanna have miui ?? sry my english noob like xD

Still the same bootloop

eks.konoko

Feb 2, 2011

I dont know how but i got it to work now thanx for your help @ all

EmeraldTimer

Oct 7, 2012
I think there is to upgrade graphical apparence, dont know why but looks better in stock rom or others

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What are Nightly build ? : auto compile build from the CyanogenMod github, each time there are new corrections on it.
    This version change each night, and aren't support officialy, if you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here.

There are no Google Apps bundled with CM ROMs, because Google asked Cyanogen to remove copyrighted apps from his roms,
    after flashing rom don't forget to flash Google Addon package if you want it.

Instructions:

Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery.
    Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    Perform a factory reset.
    Flash CyanogenMod.
    Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Download Links:

http://get.cm/?device=e610

GAPPS

http://goo.im/gapps
    CM10 test results

A month ago i tried the official jelly bean rom v20d on my E610, and it's very smooth and stable, there is only a problem, that remains in almost all official untouched roms: heavy RAM usage, after installing a few apps like facebook or whatsapp, free memory is never more than 80-90mb, and the phone sometimes strucks during multitasking or takes time to open apps (i think this is caused by small free memory)

Then i decided to try CM10, used the v10d downgrade kdz package, and then flashed chacha ivanov's modified v10b kdz, that includes bootloader unlock and cwm (this may have been an error because it turned my E610 into an E612, and possibly is causing some of the bugs,
    However these are the bugs i've found out:

Nightly version used: 2013/06/02

-when the phone is completely discharged and is connected to power supply, or when it's shut down while charging, instead of the charging battery animation, the screen turns white and on unless you reboot it.

-The screen is clear but the quality resembles v10 ICS roms, but when using v20 JellyBean the screen quality is better

-If a timer is started, when you lock the phone and then unlock it, the clock application crashes, and therefore the timer is gone.

But there are also positive aspects, like battery life that is almost twice the life on v20 roms (approx 2 days)
    And the very large free ram (180-120) depending on how many apps are you running.
    Also the phone is very smooth

Bye
    Benchmark

I did benmark and there are results
    Free L5: 1850
    Cynaogenmod: 1309
    unfortuneately i had bootloop (bricked my device) :( after reinstalling the KDZ iam going to test it again ...

E: be sure you download the correct bootloader! there is 1 for the E610 and 1 for the E612!
    this solved my bootloop :) check out which one you should take here : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2186161
    Odp: [ROM] [NIGHTLY] [E610] CyanogenMod 10 - Official

Hi friends....
    Any ideas ?

Vol + and - and plug usb in.
    I have no bootlops and any isues.
    Ewerything works great.

I sugesst you guys to read some android guides for noobs first, then complain.

Sent from my LG-E610 using xda app-developers app