Anybody else ready to jump ship to the S4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bobloblaw1

May 25, 2010
I really feel like its only necessary to upgrade with every other model. The gs3 is still going strong IMO but to each his own.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mhe77

bL33d

Mar 6, 2008
Illinois
theyll be a s4 rom for s3 most likely.

and this presentation is hard to watch with all these lame ass actors.

Neverendingxsin

Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
I really feel like its only necessary to upgrade with every other model. The gs3 is still going strong IMO but to each his own.

Well I've got an upgrade so if I wanted to get rid of unlimited data I could. But I think I'm caught up in the hype right now. Some of those camera features look nice though

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
Well I've got an upgrade so if I wanted to get rid of unlimited data I could. But I think I'm caught up in the hype right now. Some of those camera features look nice though

Same thing here. Have upgrades but don't wanna lose unlimited data. I think a lot of the software features could be implemented on our sgs3.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

cammykool

Sep 6, 2011
Colorado
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Google Pixel 6
this is what im afraid of... i just got my S3 and now everyone wants to leave... i feel like i made a reailly dumb purchase........ pretty distrought right now..... ive always had the second hand phone the crappy phone now i feel i just got that same scaniro thrown in my face with my S3....

Last edited:

tbgreen89

Oct 25, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Only complaint i have cosmetically is those ugly black dots at the top of the phone minus the front camera. The two on the s3 don't bother me but more? I know there censors or something but I think they could have done a better job and making them not so visible. Just my 2 cents. I'll still upgrade, cause I've gotta have the latest and greatest!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
this is what im afraid of... i just got my S3 and now everyone wants to leave... i feel like i made a reailly dumb purchase........ pretty distrought right now..... ive always had the second hand phone the crappy phone now i feel i just got that same scaniro thrown in my face with my S3....

Don't regret it at all lol if you root and unlock, I'm almost positive you'll get a lot of features from the sgs4. I hope so!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

jm700wx

Sep 22, 2008
Rhode Island
Although it seems like a great device, I don't see that "wow" factor over the s3. I have like 5 upgrades that I could use and it still doesn't seem worth it. The software will eventually make its way over here. My hardware never seems underpowered and my battery life is great so my real world upgrade would be for a nicer screen.

Reactions: cvsolidx17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Watching the live feed right now, and i'm impressed. My S3 can gladly be sold and i'll buy the S4 :)

Keeping S3. Just want the software upgrades.
    Although it seems like a great device, I don't see that "wow" factor over the s3. I have like 5 upgrades that I could use and it still doesn't seem worth it. The software will eventually make its way over here. My hardware never seems underpowered and my battery life is great so my real world upgrade would be for a nicer screen.

Many people are on 2 year contracts so we're not going anywhere, plus it's still a great phone, plus the gs4 is incremental (I wouldn't turn it down but its not a $200 value to me if I could upgrade) , and if it worried you that much everyone knew the gs4 was coming out months ago.

Save the tears and save up for a gs5 (hint: it'll be announced in about a year).

Tapatalk via CM10.1 Galaxy S3