[ROM&KERNEL](RAY ICS) Arcatarc's SuperleggeraV6 L&U_Bootloader

Search This thread

arcatarc

R: [ROM&KERNEL]Arcatarc's SuperleggeraV5 (Modulare) L&U_Bootloader

hmm...1ghz oc CTCear kernel and real racing 3 no lagg at all but question i have changed framework and framework.res apks files can thet couse some probliems in rom like performance drop or someting more ?

....everything is possible!you can try restoring original ones(optimized by me :D)

Inviato da me!

Ainster

Sep 7, 2011
Lithuania
Hmm ok last question i love stock rom but hate lagg in games and daily usage sometimes lagg can i just install your deodexed v5 version patch on the original .578 based rom ? :D Annd its should help a little and improve something ?

arcatarc

Hmm ok last question i love stock rom but hate lagg in games and daily usage sometimes lagg can i just install your deodexed v5 version patch on the original .578 based rom ? :D Annd its should help a little and improve something ?

..idon't think it will works(different libs),but if you like stock roms you can download the zip with removed stuff(in first post)and put all apks inside it to the deodexed superleggera zip and flash it,in this way you'll got a full stock but improved .13 rom ;)

Inviato da me!

Reactions: Ainster

gungaix

Jul 20, 2012
the best rom... but im having an issue with the playstore
when i try to download something, it almost always says "connection timed out" or "retry", but when i try to browsing or watching video from youtube there is no problem...
im never having this kind of problem before on another rom (okay maybe sometime, because of my slow connection)
but now, u can say from 10 tries, i got 7-8 failed..
is it because of the playstore app?? do u have another version??
btw im using CTCaer Kernel v2.51
sorry for my bad english

arcatarc

the best rom... but im having an issue with the playstore
when i try to download something, it almost always says "connection timed out" or "retry", but when i try to browsing or watching video from youtube there is no problem...
im never having this kind of problem before on another rom (okay maybe sometime, because of my slow connection)
but now, u can say from 10 tries, i got 7-8 failed..
is it because of the playstore app?? do u have another version??
btw im using CTCaer Kernel v2.51
sorry for my bad english

100% connection problem..but to be safe try clearing google play and google framework data and reboot..

Inviato da me!

Last edited:

arcatarc

Attachments

• Deodexed_v9.1_Serajr_SystemUI_SuperleggeraV4-V5.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
  • Odexed_v9.1_Serajr_SystemUI_SuperleggeraV4-V5.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 406
Last edited:

sheppii

Nov 7, 2012
Arcatarc, sei un mito! e poi in che tempi!!!..that's what an end user really expects from his favorite developer. Simply fantastic! Thanks. And i think i'm not the only one to thank you about this translated cameramod.

Absolutely! I think that's the purpose of custom ROMs and MODs - to deliver users enhancements and advantages over the original software :cyclops:
And thanks to arcatarc I have to say, that I've got now no ordinary SE Xperia Ray, but SE Xperia Ray 2.0 :cool:

arcatarc

Arcatarc, sei un mito! e poi in che tempi!!!..that's what an end user really expects from his favorite developer. Simply fantastic! Thanks. And i think i'm not the only one to thank you about this translated cameramod.
Absolutely! I think that's the purpose of custom ROMs and MODs - to deliver users enhancements and advantages over the original software :cyclops:
And thanks to arcatarc I have to say, that I've got now no ordinary SE Xperia Ray, but SE Xperia Ray 2.0 :cool:

Many thanks my friends.. :beer:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using xda premium

sheppii

Nov 7, 2012
Arcatart, I got one question. Don't you how to simply change notification light for missed calls?
I'm using message app from CM9 and it uses green light for notification which also uses phone app for missed calls. I know about Lightflow, that works good, but I would like to be able to change it without another app. It is possible?

arcatarc

Arcatart, I got one question. Don't you how to simply change notification light for missed calls?
I'm using message app from CM9 and it uses green light for notification which also uses phone app for missed calls. I know about Lightflow, that works good, but I would like to be able to change it without another app. It is possible?

I think is possible by decompiling service.odex(or service.jar in deodexed version),but is very difficult because there are a lot of value inside smali code...

Inviato da me!

Reactions: sheppii
Re: [ROM&KERNEL]Arcatarc's SuperleggeraV5 (Modulare) L&U_Bootloader

Where did you get the CM9 messaging app? I am having FC issue with the one you shared here :( I just ignored it but now it force closes around 5 times a day..

Sent from my Transformer using XDA Premium HD app

sheppii

Nov 7, 2012
Where did you get the CM9 messaging app? I am having FC issue with the one you shared here :( I just ignored it but now it force closes around 5 times a day..

Sent from my Transformer using XDA Premium HD app

I'm using version from Google Play called JB Messaging.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.concentriclivers.mms.com.android.mms

It works perfect for SMS, unfortunatelly MMS don't work, but I'm not using them, so it's not a big problem for me. But you can use older version, in which MMS work, developer has link to it in description of this app ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: esrom02

arcatarc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4.1.B.1.13
    UPDATE:SuperleggeraV7 is Out!
    superLIGHT,superSTABLE,superFAST,superSMOOTH,superBUGSFREE,superOPTIMIZED,superSTYLISH...SUPERLEGGERA!
    BASED ON LATEST 4.1.B.1.13 FIRMWARE:

Preface:due to the fact that probably this is the latest firmware update Sony will release for our beloved toy,but overall because Superleggera have reached the highest level of perfection possible with it,i think this will be the last(?) update......

Features:

Bugfree:

-(NEW) WCDMA/GSM BUG FIXED(tnx trojan01)

-Notification Led Fixed

You'll never will experience a reboot (due to the Rom itself)

Prerooted:

-SuperSu

-Busybox

Optimized:

-(NEW) You can choose ODEXED or (full)DEODEXED version
    Odexed is fastest and memory friendly,Deodexed is more easyly customizable

-ALS (Ambient Light Sensor)Enabled

-Led pulse notifications selectable in settings->display

-Newest ADRENO GPU DRIVER (From XperiaSx)

-Smooth hd recording/playback with stereo sound

-Fast&Better Gps<3mt accuracy (default optimization is EUROPE,if you live on different country refer to this post)

-Hd games ready(tnx ™ God ™ & Ja iJA for testing)

Lightweight:

-Removed all bloatware and unused Apps(most of them are downloadable from GoogleMarket)

adjunctions:

-XperiaSxClock

-QuickPic

-LightningLauncher

-TaskManager

-SystemCleanup

-Miui File Explorer

-No-FrillsCpuControlClassic to menage cpu

obviously supports the developer of these useful applications if you like them

Updated:

-Latest Google's apps

-Many apps are updated from MT25i_4.1.B.0.631 firmware and have a newest version number

-Camera apk replaced with latest Xperia j version(don't have crappy stabilization and is faster and better)

Eyecandy:

-Centered clock(selectable)

-BlackWhite&Gray themed

-Status bar widget(tnx Hansip87&Serajr)

-AOKP lockscreen without autorotation

-Xperia P Keyboard

-XperiaSx fonts

-OnScreenButtons Framework-res ready
    (to enable it remove "#" before qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 inside build.prop)

Memory&Battery friendly:

-All apps & framework are ODEXED (odexed version),OPTIMIZED and UNCOMPRESSED using GOptimize(many thnx to gu5t3r & android-turk ) for faster opening and more free storage

-215 mb free ram(240/260 mb after using TaskManager with root acces)!

-0,5-1% battery for hour(StandBy)

...And much more optimizations i don't remember.......

Tips:

SuperleggeraV6 includes all previous released fix and some mods (so no need to install them)

If you don't like some part of it search in ADDONS here you'll find many useful applications...

Before asking about problems & customizations i suggest to search in the thread,probably you'll find the solution

This rom will wipe your data(in case make a backup)

This is a mix of CWM Backup and Update zip(To be installed from locked bootloader too)

If you think this version have more app then my "standard" you can use SystemCleanUp to uninstall what you don't need

If you are on ODEXED version,i suggest to use SystemCleanUp to re-odex apks after updating them through market or other ways(you'll gain in speed and partition free space)

For LOCKED BOOTLOADER i suggest to install x-Parts from market(is a CWM installer for xperia)

More free ram?: under system apps or with Systemcleanup disable/freeze "Google Play Services" : is useless and eat many resources...(unfreeze it only if you wanna update it,but not needed)

Experimental: a fresh&clean installation is always better,but if you came from a previous version of Superleggera(V4 or V5) you can try to restoring yours previous settings and data in this way:after a complete installation of SuperleggeraV6 in Cwm: backup and restore -> advanced restore -> (select a backup of your previous rom) Restore data -> reboot.....
    (if it don't works or FC's simply re-enter in Cwm and do a factory reset.)

Except for the mentioned features it's Stock,so it is not supercharged,or init.d tweak etc.(in this way everyone can add his own tweak and further increase performance)

Prerequisites:
    Locked or unlocked Bootloader ;)
    ICS KERNEL,CWM.

Installation:
    FULL WIPE IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED!!

STEPS= Restore The CwmBackup -> Flash the Odexed or the Deodexed zip -> Reboot&Enjoy it...

attachment.php

1: Download:
    SuperleggeraV6CwmBackup(BaseROM)
    Extract it to:sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/SuperleggeraV6
    WARNING:
    don't modify name and path (see the above picture):

2: Download:
    Odexed_SuperleggeraV6_GOptimized.zip
    OR
    Deodexed_SuperleggeraV6_GOptimized.zip
    (it depends if you want an ODEXED or a DEODEXED rom)

3a: In CWM: ->backup and restore->restore backup->SuperleggeraV6->restore backup
    Don't Reboot!!!!

3b: In CWM Install zip from sd,select:
    Odexed_SuperleggeraV6_GOptimized.zip
    OR
    Deodexed_SuperleggeraV6_GOptimized.zip
    (it depends if you want an ODEXED or a DEODEXED rom)
    Now you can Reboot ;)

4: (OPTIONAL)Download one of my kernels and flash it.

5: (OPTIONAL but SUGGESTED for faster rom)Click the link and make a donation!!!(51% will be donate to UNICEF):

DONATIONS

ADDONS (to change look and functions)

STOCKIZER (On this post you'll find all mods to revert gradually the Superleggera's look to the original Sony apparence)

Removed&Modified Stuff (in case you need something from stock rom,bloatware included)

KERNELS

You're ready to run&hit thanks!

Thanks,
    Arcatarc.

If you like my works an offer is greatly appreciated not only by me (51% will be donate to UNICEF):
    EVERY DAY CHILDREN DIE NEEDLESSY!!!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Q94WGHC4F2DH2

Screenshots(they may be vary depending to ADDONS installed):

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    If you like my works an offer is greatly appreciated not only by me (51% will be donate to UNICEF):
    EVERY DAY CHILDREN DIE NEEDLESSY!!!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Q94WGHC4F2DH2
    New WALKMAN "Superleggero"

In response to numerous requests I decided to make a walkman specific to my rom Superleggera.
    Its characteristic is to combine the new features for managing audio (clear bass,equalizer) to the lightness and fluidity typical of Superleggera.
    In fact it does not need to run new libraries or any of the new framework (its size is about 4mb unlike the usual 20-40 mb),and X-loud is fully working.
    The only waiver is the function of music info...
    To benefit of his advantages please remove any previous installed walkman mods(i think the easyest way is to restore a previous backup of your rom. :crying: )
    If you are on stock music player simply flash the zip. ;)
    Here you are my friends: :highfive:
    AOSP Dialer + patched services.jar(Disabled signature check)

Hello everyone, here I am with a new mod for Superleggera:
    installing it will not only get a new dialer, but also it will remove the "signature check", so it will be much simpler to test and install new mods, also you should also gain speed and memory(removes various not needed stock apk). ;)

There are two options:

Blue AOSP dialer for lovers of classic style

White is best suited to Superleggera thema

P.S.:This dialer is way mooore fast then stock one!

In addition there is also a recovery zip to restore the stock sony dialer(and services.jar)
    Here you are: