FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

AGPS Patch Inspire 4G 3.1 & 2.2 | GET BACK TO RAPID GPS LOCK, CAN LOCK ONTO MORE SATS

2,493 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,234

Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2013, 02:56 AM |#431  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Sneek
Thanks Meter: 1,576

More
Re: AGPS Patch Inspire 4G 3.1 & 2.2 | GET BACK TO RAPID GPS LOCK, CAN LOCK ONTO MORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraze1994

I'll install it and report back.

Edit: It is actually incompatible with my phone according to Google play(HTC inspire).

What is your Android version? It should be compatible for all devices running android 4.0 and above.

Taptalked u see .. əəs n pəʞlɐʇdɐʇ
18th March 2013, 03:48 AM |#432  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL

Donate to Me
More
I have an Inspire 4G and used it to test this app from the Play store. However, I have a ROM with ICS installed (4.0.x).
18th March 2013, 03:57 AM |#433  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yea, I am still using Gingerbread(2.3.5)
19th March 2013, 07:42 PM |#434  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Re: AGPS Patch Inspire 4G 3.1 & 2.2 | GET BACK TO RAPID GPS LOCK, CAN LOCK ONTO MORE
App installs from the market and does its thing no problem. Don't know if it helps any but it runs . Inspire4g running pipe's 3/17 aokp rom (JB 4.2.2).

Coming to you live via my HP TouchDroid
The Following User Says Thank You to Chevyguy85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chevyguy85 Ad-Free
12th May 2013, 08:03 AM |#435  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypted

TopNTP - the app.

We need bèta testers. Hopefully we can get some useful feedback to optimize this app. The patch itself has been proven to work, we just need to know for as much as possible devices if we can a) really install the patch and b) if the app is sort of clear in its use.

Get it on Google Play!

How does this compare to FasterFix? are they redundant? Is this app doing the same thing as the original zip download?
12th May 2013, 09:44 AM |#436  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Sneek
Thanks Meter: 1,576

More
This app does what FasterFix does, plus a lot more. It also does the same as the original zips, if you want. You are more flexible with the app, instalation is easier.

Taptalked u see .. əəs n pəʞlɐʇdɐʇ
12th May 2013, 05:09 PM |#437  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL

Donate to Me
More
My work does more than any other "GPS" fixing tool available elsewhere. Others do simple time changes and the like whereas I go into great detail on settings, providing my own xtra almanac servers, and providing a dns pool of stratum 2 time servers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crypted For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crypted Ad-Free
14th September 2014, 05:11 PM |#438  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
samsung galaxy s plus i9001

This works great, however I recently lost GPS for no reason. Couldnt get lock.

I tried adding these settings to build prop and after i got a lock for first time in ages

ro.ril.def.agps.mode=0
ro.ril.def.agps.feature=1

Dont ask me why, or how these work but its the first time i had a lock for ages.
The Following User Says Thank You to fakiee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fakiee Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
agps, gps, inspire, lock, slow

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)