English is not my native language so forgive me for spelling errors.
DISCLAIMER: I'm Not Responsible for any damage to your device
echo Caused by these instructions (though it may not happen!).
The tutorial consists of:
- Install a recovery.img that enables the temporary root access on the device.
- Upload the files su, busybox and superuser.apk system for the device
- Install the recovery of the original Blu Dash 3.5
- ADB drivers installed
- File root_blu_dash_d170.exe - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5rQ...it?usp=sharing
1. Run the file 'root_blu_dash_d170.exe' and not change the installation path.
2. Auto will run the root.bat. Only proceed if you are sure of what you are doing.
3. recovery will be installed with root access. And the phone will reboot. Unplug the USB cable. Switch power off and remove the battery.
Replace the battery and turn on holding power and vol+ for 15 seconds.
The device will turn on but will not start android, will stay with the BLU logo on the screen.
Connect the phone to the USB cable and continue.
4. The device will copy the necessary files and change permissions. Then will reboot into bootloader mode and install the original manufacturer's recovery.
5. After completing the android device will reboot normally.
6. Make sure the SuperUser is installed. And try to install terminal emulator and run the su command.
Thanks 'fenrixarena and az0ik' for helping me in the process.
For those who used the boot Qsmart S12 to gain root access, boot follows the original Blu D170.