22nd March 2013, 04:53 AM |#461  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog24

Got black screen of death. I grabbed a logcat of it, hopefully drew can make something of it.

Can you get a dmesg after this occurs?

'adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt' (if using linux)
22nd March 2013, 05:14 AM |#462  
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck864

How about bluetooth?

I have not tested bluetooth. (I do not use bluetooth).
22nd March 2013, 06:04 AM |#463  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,720

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMaster345

Has the black screen after the lock screen issue been fixed yet?
Also I'd like to know why i can't upload pictures to instagram

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

I've begun to ignore your posts. If you can't let me have a life and have some patience with that, then you're issues with the phone are way too important for me to devote my donated time. We're doing this for the fun of it. I don't use this phone, so working on this device has no positive effects on me. The only thing is that I love working on these devices, and I love working with ya'all to get things straightened out. There is always a challenge around the corner, and it's difficult to find 2 people with the same exact issues, which adds to the difficulty and the fun at the same time. I try to monitor xda for any issues ya'all have with the nightlies, I might not reply but it doesnt mean im not looking into the issues. School started up again this week, so i've been busy with a little bit of integration. For everyone else. I'm gonna come up with something for ya'all to help with reporting / debugging bugs with me. For those that can already do it, we're getting into some hardware / kernel related bugs because of the 3.0 kernel integration. The best things are to get a logcat and a dmesg, when the problem occurs. Both may not apply to every situation, but it won't hurt and it's just one extra step to help us help you.

Thanks
-Andrew
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to preludedrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift preludedrew Ad-Free
22nd March 2013, 12:37 PM |#464  
Flag North Jersey
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedrew

I've begun to ignore your posts. If you can't let me have a life and have some patience with that, then you're issues with the phone are way too important for me to devote my donated time. We're doing this for the fun of it. I don't use this phone, so working on this device has no positive effects on me. The only thing is that I love working on these devices, and I love working with ya'all to get things straightened out. There is always a challenge around the corner, and it's difficult to find 2 people with the same exact issues, which adds to the difficulty and the fun at the same time. I try to monitor xda for any issues ya'all have with the nightlies, I might not reply but it doesnt mean im not looking into the issues. School started up again this week, so i've been busy with a little bit of integration. For everyone else. I'm gonna come up with something for ya'all to help with reporting / debugging bugs with me. For those that can already do it, we're getting into some hardware / kernel related bugs because of the 3.0 kernel integration. The best things are to get a logcat and a dmesg, when the problem occurs. Both may not apply to every situation, but it won't hurt and it's just one extra step to help us help you.

Thanks
-Andrew

Don't let one bad egg spoil the bunch. We all greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into this device. You have single handedly given this phone new life. I'm having fun flashing new nightlies and finding new issues. Thanks again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antdog24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antdog24 Ad-Free
22nd March 2013, 01:20 PM |#465  
Flag North Jersey
Thanks Meter: 101

More
got the dmesg.txt on the latest bsod
Attached Files
File Type: txt dmesg.txt - [Click for QR Code] (131.8 KB, 8 views)
22nd March 2013, 03:50 PM |#466  
Thanks Meter: 1,624

More
Re: [ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p1 [AOSP]
Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog24

Don't let one bad egg spoil the bunch. We all greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into this device. You have single handedly given this phone new life. I'm having fun flashing new nightlies and finding new issues. Thanks again!

Hey now don't forget chilly. These 2 guys have quad-handedly made this phone have new life. Drew thanks man. Appreciate your work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverSeparate For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NeverSeparate Ad-Free
22nd March 2013, 04:58 PM |#467  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 1,631

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillybean

Stuff like this doesn't help just kinda clogs up the important stuff

Attach a logcat or ddms maybe details on what you did to run into the problem and it'll be helpful in resolving the problem

Not scolding Just saying before some one else does :beer:

To all the noobs that didn't get my warning....Ive got a whooole box full of "i-told-you-sO's" just for y'all

Thanx drew for all your hard work dev to dev

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chillybean For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chillybean Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 02:48 AM |#468  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
quick settings?
Are the quick settings supposed to missing from the notification shade or is there something I am missing?
23rd March 2013, 06:41 AM |#469  
Flag Duluth MN
Thanks Meter: 270

More
Quote:

Are the quick settings supposed to missing from the notification shade or is there something I am missing?

You are right. They are missing. They we we there before.
23rd March 2013, 07:05 AM |#470  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 1,631

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Do u mean toggles? They were missing till I flashed gapps

23rd March 2013, 04:23 PM |#471  
Flag Duluth MN
Thanks Meter: 270

More
Quote:

Sorry. If you pull the notification shade down you need to push the square icon on top right to see toggles. Don't know how i missed that. It works fine. Sorry again if i am stating the obvious.

Addendum: Well. Interesting. The buttons under the notification shade are just shortcuts to settings. The real toggles are the widgets.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)