[ROM][4.2.2] Official P.A.C-Man v22.0.1 [04-17-2013]

Search This thread

negerhab

Oct 11, 2009
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] Official P.A.C-Man v21.0.1 [03-15-2013]

Does anyone have a link to the newest gapps that works, the one in the op don't work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Cynagen

Feb 20, 2006
San Jose
www.cynagen.com
Does anyone have a link to the newest gapps that works, the one in the op don't work

gapps-20130301 worked perfectly for me. I even went back and added the original patched release of the 4.2 camera and keyboard so I could have the Photosphere feature since what we got from the AOSP camera was this HDR feature that you either need to be popping diazepam or be a living tripod to be holding the camera steady enough for all 3 shots in slow succession. I plan on making use of my re-enabled Photosphere to take some wonderful shots of the valley on a hike tomorrow night.

Reactions: negerhab

negerhab

Oct 11, 2009

How do you turn off the nav bar that pops up when you gesture at the bottom of the screen?

Jeisin

May 1, 2010

gapps-20130301 worked perfectly for me. I even went back and added the original patched release of the 4.2 camera and keyboard so I could have the Photosphere feature since what we got from the AOSP camera was this HDR feature that you either need to be popping diazepam or be a living tripod to be holding the camera steady enough for all 3 shots in slow succession. I plan on making use of my re-enabled Photosphere to take some wonderful shots of the valley on a hike tomorrow night.

Photosphere isn't part of this ROM? If not how would I go about installing it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

crz6662

Jan 30, 2009
pgh, pa
Screen becomes unresponsive a lot of the time. SU, Browser, Settings, keyboard, etc. Tried setting different dpi but still not responsive at times. Still looking for a 4.2.2 rom without glitches.

Last edited:

jay.dub

May 5, 2011
Chicago
OnePlus 8T

Sorry guys this T-Mobile launch for tomorrow is kicking my a**. I just got out of a meeting and have another one in 6 hours. Then I have to close the store. :banghead:

I close early tomorrow though and I will get the update posted as soon as I get home.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Jeisin

May 1, 2010

Sorry guys this T-Mobile launch for tomorrow is kicking my a**. I just got out of a meeting and have another one in 6 hours. Then I have to close the store. :banghead:

I close early tomorrow though and I will get the update posted as soon as I get home.

Well on the good note I can stop dashing to my phone everytime I get a post notification lmao.. Tomorrow it is!:beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Cynagen

Feb 20, 2006
San Jose
www.cynagen.com
There's a zip in one of the all star thread or modify your build prop to a nexus 4

GSII T989
AOKP 3/22/13 NIGHTLY NOS'D UP

I went with the ZIP from the All Star thread as it just loads a new copy of the Camera and Keyboard from Nexus 4's official Google built Android. The AOSP keyboard is exactly the same, but the camera is not, so you have to disable the old camera in the system, otherwise you see 2 camera apps, and 2 gallery apps. However, photosphere works perfectly and I enjoy trying it out where I can. I found it works much better with wide open landscapes rather than closed in environments.

abhi08638

Jul 11, 2012

Which all star thread did you find it I can't seem to find a flash able zip
I checked the all star bases and all star v7 thread

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

There are many great ROMs out there, with the more popular ones being AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid), CM10.1, and AOKP. Being all great ROMs, it is sometimes difficult to choose which one you want to run. Why choose when you can have all three? P.A.C.-Man ROM is combination of all three ROMs, so you don't need to keep switching or deciding between which one to flash. Get all of the features in one ROM! The sources are here.. Enjoy :cool:

Features
    • based off of Android 4.2.2_r1
    • latest CM10.1
    • latest AOKP jb-mr1 build 1
    • latest AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid 3.15)
    • PIE navigation controls
    • Hybrid Settings
    • Per-App Layout
    • Per-App Color
    • much more...flash and find out!

Flashing Instructions
    First Time Install

1. Wipe data
    2. Wipe system
    3. Flash Rom
    4. Flash Gapps
    5. Reboot
    6. Enjoy :)

Upgrade
    1. Wipe Cache & Dalvik
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Reboot
    4. Enjoy :)

Downloads

ROM:hercules_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v22.1.0_20130416-011326.zip - 141.47 MB

Gapps:gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip - 91 MB

Change Log

Change Log here

Thank You
    • Google
    • CyanogenMOD Team
    • AOKP Team
    • PA Team
    • klin1344 (for letting me copy most of his OP)
    F.A.Q

Q. So i flashed this ROM and i lost all my files and download things did i do something wrong?

A. 4.2.2 uses new placement of files because of multi user. When you flash to 4.2 from 4.1 all of your SD card files will be in
    data/media/

Q. Touch screen lags or does not work on lower section of screen. How do I fix it?

A. Go to Settings > Tool Bars > Set pie gravity to none or one of the edges ( left or right )

You guys are all very kind here in the SII boards. I've been a longtime member of the HP Touchpad area, and rarely venture into other device sections.

Kudos!

I want to second this statement. I dont have alot of time to spend in the threads. So I truly appreciate everyone who helps out in the thread. I also appreciate that I dont see alot of flaming (we were all new once) I like that you guys take the time to answer even the "simple" questions. So thank you.

P.S I have an update to v22.0.0 I have been sitting on for a day or two. (Alot of new things at work ;) ) I will either upload it tonight or early tomorrow depending on what my schedule allows.

Sorry guys been super busy at work. I am building an update for you tonight. Should have it up by tomorrow afternoon.
    Hey guys just dropping by to let you guys know that you're officially supported on PAC-man repo, and
    Jay.dub is officially the maintainer for Hercules! ill still be around if anyone needs any help & congrats.

for reference: https://github.com/PAC-man/android_vendor_pac/pull/30