Post your GN2 Home Screen

Search This thread

dianeofarcadia

May 9, 2008
Northern Michigan
thanks formuk!

in the meantime, building a theme based on the lock screen instead of studying...

Attachments

• lockscreen.jpg
    lockscreen.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 421
  • lockscreen-wallpaper.jpg
    lockscreen-wallpaper.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Reactions: formuk

JesusBuiltMyDeathstar

Jan 20, 2013
So I wuz playn with my phone and I tried the tapping of the 4.1.2 in about phone under settings and instead of zombies I get a jellybean. I dont know what I did to get multiple floating jellybeans on my screen but thought it went along with my homescreen background pic of the moon.

~JesusDeathstar Loves You~

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363942299504.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363942299504.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 353
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363942315995.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363942315995.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 357

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
So I wuz playn with my phone and I tried the tapping of the 4.1.2 in about phone under settings and instead of zombies I get a jellybean. I dont know what I did to get multiple floating jellybeans on my screen but thought it went along with my homescreen background pic of the moon.

~JesusDeathstar Loves You~

It's called an easter egg. It's been in android since at least GB and shows little icons of the build you're on. Jelly beans in this case, androids with ice cream sandwich bodies for 4.0 and gingerbread androids for 2.3

☆SoA: Son's of Android™☆

I like to break stuff! :D

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
Sup folks

So one of these days I was thinking about starting up my own thread to share my work.. Walls widgets etc.. And take requests to help theme out the home screens since I'm pretty good at throwing stuff together.. .. Would any of you stop pass.. Just trying to see what folks think before I start it up

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss :flipoff2:
-SoA: Son's of Android™

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
Sup folks

So one of these days I was thinking about starting up my own thread to share my work.. Walls widgets etc.. And take requests to help theme out the home screens since I'm pretty good at throwing stuff together.. .. Would any of you stop pass.. Just trying to see what folks think before I start it up

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss :flipoff2:
-SoA: Son's of Android™

Hell no! Ok maybeeeeee it could get lab rat approved :D
Of course man every time you post a screen people want it, it makes sense.

sigpic2757720_7.gif

Reactions: MiguelHogue

eladgel

Dec 23, 2010
My new homescreen :)
Steampunk search widget: LINK
Fancy widget (Tick Weather skin): LINK
Minimalistic text clock: LINK
Go launcher
Screenshot:
Note2-
29z22kj.png

Last edited:

Skripka

Dec 17, 2011
Postulo forklift ad portandum iste
Mind sharing your setup. I want that on my phone please lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Here's what ya do, for PACMan ROM.... for this setup: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39412457&postcount=899

-Ya need the Next Launcher:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...51bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5ndHAubmV4dGxhdW5jaGVyIl0.

-Ya need this theme for it. Gets you Next bits,the wallpaper, and the basic icons:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtp.nextlauncher.theme.steampunkneongaaan&hl=en
*Icons you have to go into the icon editor in Next Launcher to get their retaining boxes like that. In Next IIRC I customized which icons are with which apps (only for Dialer and Browser)-easy to do in Next.

-Clock is the Advanced Clock Widget Pro:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm9yZy56b29wZXIuYWN3LnBybyJd
*I use the preset "Center Split" layout, with a custom font for both big and small bits. With the pro version you can import saved configs so I'll attach it to this post, it should work but it might not as this layout relies on a custom font for the small bits that I don't have license to redistribute so you'll have to find a thin/light sans font on your own. The big font comes with Rom Toolbox IIRC...Indeed the entire system font was set with ROM Toolbox which is called Hypatia Sans Pro, was a gift font from my Adobe CS3 purchase long ago....there are similar fonts you can try to get/find out there...Hypatia Sans has a great balance of aesthetic and good readability without eyestrain, but will cost money.

-Standard Google Search widget.

-Lockscreen Clock is ALSO the same Advanced Clock Widget Pro, with the same prefs as the desktop one restored with a save backup so they're identical.

-Hybrid preferences: Set to Phablet Mode. Turn on expert Mode, all user and system apps are at about 240DPI
-Extended Desktop is ON and statusbar is hidden via System prefs. PIE size is HUGE with small spacing, PIE gravity set to RIGHT.

-I have Weatherbug Elite running in the status bar.

I think that is all. Least all I can remember without a ton more coffee. :)

NOTE: ACW for Advanced Clock Widget file is attached to this post. As said above ACW may or may not like this, as this setup relies on a custom font...it is 7zipped as XDA won't take acw files...so just unzip it and put the file in /sdcard/AdvancedClockWidget/

Attachments

• ACWPrefs.7z
    1.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: pongoface

Top Liked Posts