FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][CM10][4.1.2][GSM][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based + tablet mode +++

493 posts
Thanks Meter: 437
 
By erezak, Senior Member on 23rd August 2012, 06:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st January 2013, 01:02 AM |#691  
sushibabaes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cotabato, City
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yue_Iohikzu

First of all this is the wrong forum for that, this forum is dedicated for CM10 build for this tab, this is a development forum, check the guidelines for forums.

Second, only official update for this tab is to andro 2.3 gingerbread, further releases are only unofficial.

Third, if your carrier didn't release the update, then the only thing you can do for upgrading is to root your device and install custom roms.

Be aware that rooting your device will most likely void your warranty and nobody else than you will be held responsible in case you brick your SGT.

For info on rooting and installing custom roms check for the appropriate forums or at the XDA Developers wiki.


last question sir, before i end with this. is it ok If i flash through odin an update from different country? even though it is locked from a carrier?
 
 
31st January 2013, 02:45 AM |#692  
Yue_Iohikzu's Avatar
Member
Flag Queretaro
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Cool Flashing
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibabaes

last question sir, before i end with this. is it ok If i flash through odin an update from different country? even though it is locked from a carrier?

I'm not really sure about it, you need to specifically check for your device model, for example mine is GT-P1000L, where L was only released for LaTam.

Most likely not all custom roms will be good for yours, but there are roms for your device for sure.

Flashing through Odin is fine, but it´s easier if you do so through CWM Recovery.

For further questions search for the appropriate thread.

Best regards.
14th February 2013, 10:29 AM |#693  
Senior Member
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
is it this software problem but i can send over rca cable picture into tv but sound does not go?
18th February 2013, 12:06 PM |#694  
Junior Member
Flag Zanica
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have some problems with this Rom:
1. battery draining fast
2. Random reboot of the device
3. Some errors with common apps
4. Freezing and lagging
can someone help me??Thanks a lot
22nd February 2013, 06:40 PM |#695  
Yue_Iohikzu's Avatar
Member
Flag Queretaro
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Installation problems
Hey guys, I'm having problems installing this on my GT-P1000L.

I'm on CWM Recovery and when I select to install the ROM from the internal SD card I get the following message:

-- Installing: /sdcard/Sapir-10-20121207-NIGHTLY-p1-erezak.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "galaxytab" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "galaxytab" || getpropr("ro.product.device") == "GT-P1000" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "GT-P1000"
E:Error in /sdcard/Sapir-10-20121207-NIGHTLY-p1-erezak.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted
22nd February 2013, 07:15 PM |#696  
Member
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
R: [ROM][CM10][4.1.2][GSM][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based + tablet mode +++
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yue_Iohikzu

Hey guys, I'm having problems installing this on my GT-P1000L.

I'm on CWM Recovery and when I select to install the ROM from the internal SD card I get the following message:

-- Installing: /sdcard/Sapir-10-20121207-NIGHTLY-p1-erezak.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "galaxytab" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "galaxytab" || getpropr("ro.product.device") == "GT-P1000" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "GT-P1000"
E:Error in /sdcard/Sapir-10-20121207-NIGHTLY-p1-erezak.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted

This rom is only for the P1000 and not for the P1000L.

Bye. Paolo.

Inviato dal mio GT-P1000 CM10 Sapir build 18/11 con Tapatalk HD
21st March 2013, 11:19 PM |#697  
Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Re: [ROM][CM10][4.1.2][GSM][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based + tablet mode +++
Dear Erez,
When are you going to publish an update? I'm really interested in it

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium HD app
23rd March 2013, 03:25 PM |#698  
RED ZMAN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ABQ - Albuquerque Metro, NM
Thanks Meter: 1,011
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][CM10][4.1.2][GSM][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based + tablet mode +++
He has barely been on the website since the seventh of December, a few times in January for Windows stuff. I'm pretty sure this is been abandoned.

Blasted from my Samsung Galaxy SIII (CM10.1 Masta Mix).
24th March 2013, 07:14 AM |#699  
erezak's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Petah Tikva
Thanks Meter: 437
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegh_mark97

Dear Erez,
When are you going to publish an update? I'm really interested in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED ZMAN

He has barely been on the website since the seventh of December, a few times in January for Windows stuff. I'm pretty sure this is been abandoned.

Hi Guys,

I really have to apologise. The project has not been abandoned, just neglected.
I'm swamped at work, and don't have the time to update it at the moment, but I'm doing my best to return to it - currently trying to compile my changes back into the 4.2.x code.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to erezak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erezak Ad-Free
24th March 2013, 09:17 AM |#700  
vigin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erezak

Hi Guys,

I really have to apologise. The project has not been abandoned, just neglected.
I'm swamped at work, and don't have the time to update it at the moment, but I'm doing my best to return to it - currently trying to compile my changes back into the 4.2.x code.

Hi erezak,
take your time man, just wanted you to know we're grateful for what we got so far.
I really appreciate your work, you given my old tab a new life
24th March 2013, 10:06 AM |#701  
Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Re: [ROM][CM10][4.1.2][GSM][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based + tablet mode +++
Thanks for the information I didn't want to hurry you up, I just wanted to know that you keep developing this cool ROM I really like it, but it's sometimes a bit buggy so that makes me interested in your updates too. Unfortunately I can't donate you but I really thankful for this ROM. If I can help with it, I'll post you what bugs I've recognized If I can help somehow, just tell me

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes