FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[OUTDATED][CLOSED][RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.4.0 touch recovery[P51XX]

1,909 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,009
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Team Win Recovery Project


Team Win Recovery Project 2.4, or twrp 2.4 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Team Win strives to provide a quality product.
However, it is your decision to install our software on your device.
Team Win takes no responsibility for any damage that may occur from installing or using twrp.

Android App Install Method [Preferred]:

Download the GooManager app from either location:
*Market Link
*Direct Download

Instructions:
Install the app and open it.
Tap menu then hit Install OpenRecoveryScript.
Tap Yes.
Verify that the filename displays your device's code name and hit Yes.
The file will download and your device will install the recovery automatically.

Zips To Flash Via Recovery[Thanks to Sakuta]
GT-P5100 TWRP 2.4.4.0
GT-P511X TWRP 2.4.4.0


Flash Via Odin PC/Mobile
Download - Odin Flashable Tar:
*The .tar file from here (5100 ONLY)
*The .tar file from here (5110 ONLY)

Download the appropriate file and flash in Odin.
Quote:

The P5113 Can Use The file Of P5110

Hit Thanks If You Downloaded It
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zeuscluts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zeuscluts Ad-Free
 
 
24th March 2013, 12:45 PM |#2  
Zeuscluts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,009
 
Donate to Me
More
Screenshots & Credits
Credits
Zeuscluts [Me]
Shakuta [For flashable Zip file in CWM]
TWRP team for the Great Recovery

Screenshots



The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeuscluts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zeuscluts Ad-Free
24th March 2013, 04:55 PM |#3  
Saint Michael23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Key Largo
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.4.0 touch recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuscluts

Team Win Recovery Project


Team Win Recovery Project 2.4, or twrp 2.4 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Team Win strives to provide a quality product.
However, it is your decision to install our software on your device.
Team Win takes no responsibility for any damage that may occur from installing or using twrp.

Android App Install Method [Preferred]:

Download the GooManager app from either location:
*Market Link
*Direct Download

Instructions:
Install the app and open it.
Tap menu then hit Install OpenRecoveryScript.
Tap Yes.
Verify that the filename displays your device's code name and hit Yes.
The file will download and your device will install the recovery automatically.



Flash Via Odin PC/Mobile
Download - Odin Flashable Tar:
*The .tar file from here (5100 ONLY)
*The .tar file from here (5110 ONLY)

Download the appropriate file and flash in Odin.




Hit Thanks If You Liked It

Any plans to add 5113?

Edit: I think this is a link to 5113 tar file but would need it confirmed.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B02U...DlvRzA/preview

Geez Brain what do you want to do tonight? Same thing we do every night Pinky making the freshest ROM!



24th March 2013, 05:22 PM |#4  
Ramone360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.4.0 touch recovery
Use 5110 on 5113!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramone360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ramone360 Ad-Free
24th March 2013, 06:29 PM |#5  
Saint Michael23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Key Largo
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.4.0 touch recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramone360

Use 5110 on 5113!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Another dumb question this it just add recovery or will this root? Thanks.

Geez Brain what do you want to do tonight? Same thing we do every night Pinky making the freshest ROM!



24th March 2013, 07:19 PM |#6  
Zeuscluts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,009
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.4.0 touch recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Michael23

Another dumb question this it just add recovery or will this root? Thanks.

Geez Brain what do you want to do tonight? Same thing we do every night Pinky making the freshest ROM!



this will only add new open recovery.
just like CWM Recovery.
this has a better UI.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeuscluts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zeuscluts Ad-Free
24th March 2013, 07:27 PM |#7  
Saint Michael23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Key Largo
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.4.0 touch recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuscluts

this will only add new open recovery.
just like CWM Recovery.
this has a better UI.

Thanks I love your UI over cw. I use it on my note 2. I jist got tje tab and want to root but haven't yet.

Geez Brain what do you want to do tonight? Same thing we do every night Pinky making the freshest ROM!



27th March 2013, 05:14 PM |#9  
wolfclan68's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chula Vista, Ca
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Bump!
I've been using TWRP since day one on my EVO 4G LTE, the interface is much better than CWM, also CWM doesn't seem to have a system wipe option. I like to know my system is squeaky clean when I flash.

Moderator: This thread should be in the dev section, not general

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

FYI I flashed this to my P5113 and it works just fine, so you can add the model to the list. I guess i'm a guinea pig.
The IR blaster is the only difference between it and the P5110.[COLOR="Silver"]
8th April 2013, 08:25 AM |#10  
zmuda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Is possible , to have, a detailed guide, to use TWRP?

Thanks.
8th April 2013, 09:40 AM |#11  
Zeuscluts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,009
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmuda

Is possible , to have, a detailed guide, to use TWRP?

Thanks.

I think its the same as rhe normal recovery.
It has only the advance touch based.
And better UI
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeuscluts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zeuscluts Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tab 2 p5100

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes