FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4 APR 13] RTS 1.2.5 |ICS 4.04|Sense 3.6 [Amidabuddha's kernel][Multi HBOOT]

85 posts
Thanks Meter: 70
 
By andrewschumi, Member on 11th September 2012, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2012, 05:25 PM |#21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal1ty_18_RUS

Several people from 4PDA reported about dead device after flashing this ROM.

If they had previously a custom rom, it is good to flash the boot.img via android tools:
Quote:

I. Take the boot.img from the zip and put it to the directory where fastboot is
II. open cmd and type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

Do n't forget to feedback if the problem solved.
 
 
12th September 2012, 06:57 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Hitchin
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Been running RTS 1.0.04 all today and haven't noticed any bugs as yet. Going to try 1.0.05 and report back.
14th September 2012, 12:36 PM |#23  
Junior Member
Flag Pushkino
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Don'w work with hboot 6.98 even after fastboot's style boot.img flashing. Please, post your results and place it at SysReq in the top post.
14th September 2012, 02:53 PM |#24  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolucci

Don'w work with hboot 6.98 even after fastboot's style boot.img flashing. Please, post your results and place it at SysReq in the top post.

This rom works on the stock 3.0.16 kernel. There is much discussion in the forum aboot that, since the stock ICS RUU from HTC. In order to make this rom(which is based on Stock ICS rom) you must update your HBOOT to 2.000.... Search the forum for a guide or check this index
14th September 2012, 10:14 PM |#25  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
New version, RTS 1.0.06, fix a bug with facebook feeds sync, add Titanium backup to installed applications, and ,minor stock widgets correction.
Enjoy, and don't forget to report, bugs, or ideas for development. thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewschumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewschumi Ad-Free
7th November 2012, 05:51 PM |#26  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
New version, really smooth and nice. Check changelog.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewschumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewschumi Ad-Free
11th December 2012, 05:19 PM |#27  
SamePaul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewschumi

This rom works on the stock 3.0.16 kernel. There is much discussion in the forum aboot that, since the stock ICS RUU from HTC. In order to make this rom(which is based on Stock ICS rom) you must update your HBOOT to 2.000.... Search the forum for a guide or check this index

I have Eng HBOOT 2.00.2002 (S-OFF). This ROM shows some pompous wallpaper "Red dawn" and stuck. No USB logcat.
Although my phone is S-OFF tried to flash boot with fastboot - same result.
30th March 2013, 12:01 AM |#28  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
New version!!
New features!!
Enjoy!!!

Ver. 1.2.3
Must faster than previews versions.
Aroma installer with many customizations
Browser sellection
System app sellection, like file explorer, titanium and more
Suite app sellection, polaris ofice, adobe etc.
Social app sellection, facebook, twitter, etc.
HTC bloatware selection
Updated Google Store to latest.
Amidabuddha's Kernel version selection, (patched or b2b)
Sweep2wake
battery % mod
APM
some more...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to andrewschumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewschumi Ad-Free
30th March 2013, 04:52 PM |#29  
Cole07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Good work andrewschumi! New rom seems smooth and fast! Started to test it. S2W is workin even not enabled at aroma. Changed sw2 file's permissions to "rwx r-x r-x" in init.d folder and disabled at next boot. What is placeholder file in init.d folder? it seems 0 byte
30th March 2013, 05:28 PM |#30  
hisname's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 560
 
More
Re: [ROM][30 MAR 13] RTS 1.2.3 |ICS 4.04(14.01.401.2)|Sense 3.6 [Amidabuddha's kerne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole07

Good work andrewschumi! New rom seems smooth and fast! Started to test it. S2W is workin even not enabled at aroma. Changed sw2 file's permissions to "rwx r-x r-x" in init.d folder and disabled at next boot. What is placeholder file in init.d folder? it seems 0 bayt

it is just a placeholder. no harm done putting it inside as it is just an empty file

Sent from my supercharged :tank:
The Following User Says Thank You to hisname For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hisname Ad-Free
30th March 2013, 06:08 PM |#31  
Cole07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisname

it is just a placeholder. no harm done putting it inside as it is just an empty file

Sent from my supercharged :tank:

Thnx for info
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes