FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Logitech Keyboard - unifier

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By jpato, Junior Member on 30th March 2013, 01:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Stumbled on a post about how folks are loving Logitech keyboards and how simple it was to hook up and use. OF COURSE I had to take the hard route and try to use a keyboard that I had not used in a while that was not synced / paired to the unifier. When plugged in the unifier is recognized by my A500 but it just did not dawn on me that my keyboard was not paired with the unifier.

Unifier usb - it stores which devices are paired and (at least for me) pairing is done with the computer. Plug in the unifier to a computer and pair using the unifying software that comes with the keyboard and mouse. I can't recall if out of the box unifier and keyboard/mouse are paired. When I changed keyboards, I retained the previous unifier and stored the new with the old keyboard.

Unplug the unifier from the computer and plug into your Acer. It is recognized as a physical keyboard and you are off and typing, mousing, etc.

Just sharing for those who may have struggled like me I am using the K400 but also tested with a K330.To my knowledge and reading other forums many LT keyboards and mice should work.

Patrick
The Following User Says Thank You to jpato For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jpato Ad-Free

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)