Originally Posted by knightluffy
When I open the registry workshop and root tools at the same time, and need to delete a key on registry workshop, it showes 'cannot access'. But in root tools, it crashes. It is nice to make a fix. Thx.
Read the instructions in the opening post closely. In a nutshell:
- Install WP7 Root Tools
- Install Ultrashot's WMDC Launcher
- Run WP7 Root Tools and give Root Access to the WMDC Launcher
- Run WMDC Launcher and tap on Enable
- Install Zune on PC
- Install WMDC on PC
- Connect phone to PC with USB
- Run Zune and sync phone
- Use Windows Explorer or Registry Workshop to access the phone
Also, please tell me which registry key you try to delete. Of course Root Tools shouldn't crash. If you tell me which key, I can try to reproduce the problem and fix it.