Xperia X10 Jelly Bean ROM

Search This thread

venreddy

Mar 27, 2013
Hi,

Which is the best Jelly Bean ROM available now for Xperia X10?
I know there are few based on X10z and Slim Bean ROMs available. Which is best based on:
- performance
- daily use / stability
- functionality
:confused:

harviak

Jun 16, 2012
Spisska Nova Ves
Hi,

I know there are few based on X10z and Slim Bean ROMs available. Which is best based on:
- performance
- daily use / stability
- functionality

Currently all JB roms are great. You have to try it. Its hard to say which one is better beause every rom have someting good and some problems too. Just download them all and try. all you have to do is to flash zip file.

There are no jb roms are stable enough at the moment to use as a daily rom in my opinion! I understand scritchs jb rom is not too bad but does have fc's like other jb roms! And no jb rom has hw video working But there is none that cuts the mustard as there is simply not enough ram to run jelly bean on the x10 without it crawling to a Holt!

I had the x10 for 2 and a half years but due to the limitations I have moved on to the nexus s same age but better hardware and most importantly (more ram) with an official jb on stock, aosp, cm & miui and are cheap to buy second hand!

I'm not trying to put the x10 down I loved mine but due to the ram limitations it should stick to gb based or ics at a push!

Remember this is my opinion and i came to this conclusion after flashing every jb & ics based rom that was released!

I hope I can eat my words as the x10 is every bit sexy today as it was when released in 2010! and I know there are some special devs on here working hard to bring everyone a fully fledged and fast jb rom (champion swimmer) (scritch) and others who deserve all the respect and donations for coffee :) to keep them up all night to polish these roms!

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

mgsstar

Sep 3, 2012
Hi,

- performance
- daily use / stability
- functionality

The Feralab JB v1 rom is going pretty good. It runs CM10 and android 4.1.2. No crashes so far.

venreddy

Mar 27, 2013
There are no jb roms are stable enough at the moment to use as a daily rom in my opinion! I understand scritchs jb rom is not too bad but does have fc's like other jb roms! And no jb rom has hw video working But there is none that cuts the mustard as there is simply not enough ram to run jelly bean on the x10 without it crawling to a Holt!

I had the x10 for 2 and a half years but due to the limitations I have moved on to the nexus s same age but better hardware and most importantly (more ram) with an official jb on stock, aosp, cm & miui and are cheap to buy second hand!

I'm not trying to put the x10 down I loved mine but due to the ram limitations it should stick to gb based or ics at a push!

Remember this is my opinion and i came to this conclusion after flashing every jb & ics based rom that was released!

I hope I can eat my words as the x10 is every bit sexy today as it was when released in 2010! and I know there are some special devs on here working hard to bring everyone a fully fledged and fast jb rom (champion swimmer) (scritch) and others who deserve all the respect and donations for coffee :) to keep them up all night to polish these roms!

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

I am using X10 Z lite game edition ROM available in XDA with JB 4.1.2 version. It is very stable. Except camcorder everything else works fine and smooth. Good free system and RAM space and performance is also good. It is good for daily use.

Kirujin

Apr 3, 2013
Hello,
@venreddy: you also have the Xperia Z rom from Vasishta Reddy, that is very cool. I use it daily and I don't have reboot whereas I had some on my stock rom in 2.3.3.
I also tried the Xperia X10 Z FULL HD GAMEING capable edition rom from zahid5h and it also is smooth and stable.
Don't download his last version because there are some problems during the flashing. I tried it yesterday. I will wait for his new release.

venreddy

Mar 27, 2013
Hello,

@venreddy: you also have the Xperia Z rom from Vasishta Reddy, that is very cool. I use it daily and I don't have reboot whereas I had some on my stock rom in 2.3.3.
I also tried the Xperia X10 Z FULL HD GAMEING capable edition rom from zahid5h and it also is smooth and stable.
Don't download his last version because there are some problems during the flashing. I tried it yesterday. I will wait for his new release.

Yes, i am using both of these ROMs. they r excellent.
great work by @zahid5h and @Vasishta Reddy.
currently waiting for 4.2.2 release by vasishta !)