FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

5,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,355

By saranhai, Inactive Recognized Developer on 19th November 2012, 11:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st March 2013, 05:39 AM |#861  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Wild
Thanks Meter: 1,980

More
Re: [OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!
I personally like the plastic. Yeah the iphone feels nice in the hand, but would it still if it were 5 inches? Or would it feel too bulky?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

31st March 2013, 08:35 AM |#862  
Thanks Meter: 5,745

Donate to Me
More
[OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy46

the plasticy feeling sometimes crosses my mind, but it feels nice and i know it wont take as much damage as other, differently built phones.

btw, are there any good init.d scripts and kernels for tw 4.1.1? ones that you would recommend...

Hmm, pretty much the basic fast ones tbh

I think Wicked has all the best init.d scripts, download the rom and look at them
31st March 2013, 11:59 PM |#863  
Flag Aurora CO via The Ville, SC
Thanks Meter: 80

Donate to Me
More
I hate Otterbox lol... Its a great case but man I swear every few days my buttons get moved and I've gotta take it back out and fix the alignment. It always makes me feel like I'm going to break my phone when doing so. Rant over
1st April 2013, 12:38 AM |#864  
Thanks Meter: 674

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3athb4dishonor

I hate Otterbox lol... Its a great case but man I swear every few days my buttons get moved and I've gotta take it back out and fix the alignment. It always makes me feel like I'm going to break my phone when doing so. Rant over

I never had problems with the Commuter. Never tried the Defender as it is way too bulky. Commuter was great gor protection but then I bought a UAG case and fell in love.

Oh and Happy Easter everybody!!!

Sent from Flip's S3
1st April 2013, 01:33 AM |#865  
Thanks Meter: 2,488

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elflip88

I never had problems with the Commuter. Never tried the Defender as it is way too bulky. Commuter was great gor protection but then I bought a UAG case and fell in love.

Oh and Happy Easter everybody!!!

Sent from Flip's S3

I hated otterbox... returned it shortly after buying it... waaaaaay too stiff on volume and power buttons

1st April 2013, 03:10 AM |#866  
Thanks Meter: 674

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyS3Guy

I hated otterbox... returned it shortly after buying it... waaaaaay too stiff on volume and power buttons

Yeah that was the first thing I noticed. But I got so used to it that when I first had my uag i would always end up pressing the volume buttons when I'd be watching videos and holding my phone in landscape.

Sent from Flip's S3
1st April 2013, 04:44 AM |#867  
Thanks Meter: 2,488

More
Just need to say this... our S3 development is amazing. We have such a nice variety of ROMs, Mods, themes, and some really great developers... and mad props to the support teams that help out too... im really really happy with this device.

Thanks to everyone

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DigitalUnderground For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DigitalUnderground Ad-Free
1st April 2013, 01:51 PM |#868  
Flag Chambersburg, Pa
Thanks Meter: 2,007

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just need to say this... our S3 development is amazing. We have such a nice variety of ROMs, Mods, themes, and some really great developers... and mad props to the support teams that help out too... im really really happy with this device.

Thanks to everyone

I second this! Way happier with this phone

The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy46 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ziggy46 Ad-Free
1st April 2013, 03:52 PM |#869  
Thanks Meter: 5,745

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks to everyone

Glad I bought an S3 lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to EclipzeRemix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EclipzeRemix Ad-Free
1st April 2013, 03:59 PM |#870  
Vacationing in Nanda Parbat, neck deep in Nyssa al Ghul
Flag Immersed in Dark Matter
Thanks Meter: 17,150

More
I miss being in here as a Mod. I am still here as a User, but now I have to watch what I say to some of these jackwagons that have crept in lately.

Hope all had a nice holiday if you celebrated it. If you don't, then hope you had a nice Sunday.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Woody Ad-Free
1st April 2013, 04:05 PM |#871  
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 716

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody

I miss being in here as a Mod. I am still here as a User, but now I have to watch what I say to some of these jackwagons that have crept in lately.

Hope all had a nice holiday if you celebrated it. If you don't, then hope you had a nice Sunday.

Lol " if you celebrated it "

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)