Dongle pay it forward

Search This thread

dustyahobbs

Mar 10, 2012
I purchased a dongle to put my Captivate in download mode. Being unable to get my Captivate into download mode was very frustrating. So I would like to pass it along to another who needs it.

The catch is this, first come, first serve, and when your done with it, hand it over to someone else. I'll pay for your shipping, and you pay to ship it to the next person receiving it. I will send it the cheapest way possible without insurance.

Use my email dustyahobbs@gmail.com

Bane99

Oct 20, 2009
Since they're pretty cheap and you can make one for cheap as well...
Why don't you keep it just in case you need it again? I've used my jig on more than one occasion.

ArchTyriel

Mar 8, 2013
Calgary
I followed one of the instructables on creating a jig and it literally cost me 15 dollars and I've used it 3 times now. Anyone frequently flashing should consider it as part of the condom approach to flashing.

I like the human kindness aspect but you should definitely hang on to it.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: x0ne215

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I purchased a dongle to put my Captivate in download mode. Being unable to get my Captivate into download mode was very frustrating. So I would like to pass it along to another who needs it.

The catch is this, first come, first serve, and when your done with it, hand it over to someone else. I'll pay for your shipping, and you pay to ship it to the next person receiving it. I will send it the cheapest way possible without insurance.

Use my email dustyahobbs@gmail.com
    I followed one of the instructables on creating a jig and it literally cost me 15 dollars and I've used it 3 times now. Anyone frequently flashing should consider it as part of the condom approach to flashing.

I like the human kindness aspect but you should definitely hang on to it.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda app-developers app