FORUMS

changeScreen v2.78! -- (screen rotation app)

795 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By 600GOL, Senior Member on 3rd January 2009, 05:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th June 2009, 04:30 PM |#561  
OP Senior Member
nyc

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benko286

still saving does not work.....

please explain... I tested everything before I release v2.78 & I was able to export import save defaults and reset defaults all without a problem...
19th June 2009, 04:36 PM |#562  
OP Senior Member
nyc

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalAeon

But the hardward keys are still active even in suspend mode. When i press the D pad, it'll still lights up. Also does the "Suspend device in pocket" requires darkness? Can I request for an option for "Suspend device in pocket" to be like "Suspend device on face down" where we can uncheck "Only if NO light".
Thanks.

I see what you mean. Believe me -- I experimented a lot with the power levels and this one was the best suit for the program. It puts it in a low enough state that its not wasting battery and could still play your music and keep your internet connection going...

Version 2.5 put it only one power state lower and it closed the active WIFI connection and stopped playing any/all music.

Actually... to be honest when I tilt my device upside down like its in my pocket and the screen shuts off the only way for me to turn it back on is by pressing the power button - or HOME. Pressing the hardware keys doesn't turn the screen on. They do however still function with the screen off -- I see how that could be annoying...

I'll try to fix it but I think i've exhausted all my options @ this point...
19th June 2009, 05:53 PM |#563  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Croatia, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 103

More
well havent tested export import,but when i add exception(e.g shell32) and i check in which position it will be rotated,and than i press save...i go to start->setttings and it wont rotate screen...than i go back to changescreen exception list and i see that there is no shell32!!
19th June 2009, 08:59 PM |#564  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thank you guy....
verry well working....
looking long time for a app like this...
thanks verry much
20th June 2009, 06:41 AM |#565  
OP Senior Member
nyc

More
Quote:

well havent tested export import,but when i add exception(e.g shell32) and i check in which position it will be rotated,and than i press save...i go to start->setttings and it wont rotate screen...than i go back to changescreen exception list and i see that there is no shell32!!

Maybe try to reinstall? Or try to manually edit your changeScreen.config file? I can't imagine why this is happening to you. If you want to - export your configuration and upload it here and i'll edit it to include shell32 and send it back to you...
20th June 2009, 12:00 PM |#566  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Croatia, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 103

More
no need to..i was just testing app,soon will update rom and than i will install again changescreen,than if it wouldnt work i will ask for help
20th June 2009, 01:33 PM |#567  
Flag kerman

More
tankssssssssss
21st June 2009, 01:02 AM |#568  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpersa1

v2.78 works like a charm!
Garmin changes to landscape mode on start and screen returns to portrait mode on exit... Woohoo!

WTF, I don't get it. It doesn't work as it should... again

And I cannot retrace, what i've done
21st June 2009, 05:43 AM |#569  
OP Senior Member
nyc

More
Quote:

no need to..i was just testing app,soon will update rom and than i will install again changescreen,than if it wouldnt work i will ask for help

Sounds good. Let me know...
21st June 2009, 05:48 AM |#570  
OP Senior Member
nyc

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIMANAMI1

tankssssssssss

No problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpersa1

WTF, I don't get it. It doesn't work as it should... again

And I cannot retrace, what i've done

I don't even remember the exact issue... what was happening to you again?
21st June 2009, 10:50 AM |#571  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
installed th v2.78, but i cant make it to go into landscape mode. how do i do it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)