[RADIO] AT&T JB Radio E97020J

Search This thread

cclark1894

Nov 20, 2010
New radio is great. Top 3 are new att, rest are either .33 or .48. Gps accurate to 8 meters, in my basement.

Sent from my Nexus G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365052805590.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365052805590.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 3,598

dimasp6

Jul 3, 2010
Can I flash this in touch recovery on snowjb?

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda premium

Kiserai

May 31, 2010
Spokane, WA
Carrier name shows up as Maritime. When making a call, the app shows that the phone is immediately hanging up, but then the call goes through anyways and shows up in your status bar. You can select the notification to get back to your dialer.

Everything else seems to be working so far, however.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Mike724

Jul 8, 2012
Carrier name shows up as Maritime. When making a call, the app shows that the phone is immediately hanging up, but then the call goes through anyways and shows up in your status bar. You can select the notification to get back to your dialer.

Everything else seems to be working so far, however.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Already known and reported. According to dvhexer Maritime is also AT&T. The same thing was happening to me, until I just flashed back to the default .33 N4 radio.

gsrrr

Apr 6, 2011
Thanks for this. Is there a thread that contains a list of radios?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

02busa

Jul 29, 2010
Madison, MS
New radio is great. Top 3 are new att, rest are either .33 or .48. Gps accurate to 8 meters, in my basement.

That's great? What network connection are you on, HSPA+? Not being a jerk, just wondering because that's terrible in contrast to my area..

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda premium

Joecascio2000

N12X93R

Jan 30, 2013
Does this increase cellular reception or Wifi signal? My G has problems with low service areas and will often get poor Wifi signal from multiple routers. Just curious because I'm not sure what a different radio is or does or where to get others. Sorry for the bother.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

cclark1894

Nov 20, 2010
That's great for my area. I'm in BFE Virginia. Wifi speed is better now too. For me anyway. I'm on PA3.15 if that matters.

tnayrbj

Mar 18, 2007
Louisville, KY
OK converted and fixed standard 4.2.2 and new modem works. Everything is working and better signal :)
Thanks for making a zip.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

DeathmonkeyGTX

Oct 15, 2007
Little Rock, AR
8 meter gps accuracy in a basement is good. Being in BFE USA doesn't really impact GPS performance, it actually helps so long as you're not under a dense tree canopy. The lack of tall buildings to play havoc with the RF coming in from SPACE helps a bit. I've seen 1 meter accuracy in the middle of nowhere, Arkansas and that's more BFE than anywhere in Virginia.

N

nygfan760

8 meter gps accuracy in a basement is good. Being in BFE USA doesn't really impact GPS performance, it actually helps so long as you're not under a dense tree canopy. The lack of tall buildings to play havoc with the RF coming in from SPACE helps a bit. I've seen 1 meter accuracy in the middle of nowhere, Arkansas and that's more BFE than anywhere in Virginia.

I'm just scared that maritime is roaming.

icytrey

Mar 9, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
If anyone wants to flash back to the original modem it in the xperia jellybean thread < Canadian development <LG Optimus.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
Maritime Communications is partnered with AT&T. Mainly used for cruises and such. While people on other networks like T-Mobile and Verizon may be charged roaming / international rates, AT&T does not. I preferred Maritime back on my Atrix 4G. Granted, I'm connected to AT&T Microcell, now.

Sent from my Paranoid Neximus G

Top Liked Posts