FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Review] Noreve Ambition Leather Case (Lie de vin)

721 posts
Thanks Meter: 258

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

Just wanted to present a review of my new Noreve case for the Lumia 920. While I don't post in this section of the forum usually, those who know me will know that I love my Noreve cases, and I think that they are the best cases that money can buy. So I am thrilled to be reviewing another case by them, this time for the Nokia Lumia 920. This is my 4th Noreve case, so I am familiar with the company and with their dedication to quality.

Right off the bat, you are as always, greeted with the quality Noreve packaging :

The smell of genuine leather hits you after you've taken the case out of it's protective sleeve. The colour for this particular case is described as "Lie de vin" on the Noreve website, and is part of their Ambition selection. It's a grainy leather with a very fine, soft touch to it. It's not prone to fingerprints or smudges. The colour I think it's really great, as a standard black case for this phone wouldn't quite do it justice I think. It's a deep pink and it looks luscious.

Here are some more pictures of the case, with more detail, and shots covering both sides, the top, and the back.

The great thing about Noreve cases are the cut outs for the ports. They're all flawless, everything which needs to be there simply is, and anything which doesn't simply is not. The clasp when you close the case is nice and firm, and will not open unless you want it to. The stitching throughout the case is exceptional as always as with Noreve cases. Then again, you get what you pay for. This case in this finish is 53 Euros on their website. While some may feel like that's a lot, it's a case with outstanding quality. And this being my 4th Noreve case, I can say with experience that they hold up to just about anything, while looking classy as can be at the same time. I've never had any of their cases wear out on me, or have the stitching come apart, etc. These are built like tanks, yet still look elegant. Usually, those two features are mutually exclusive to one another.

And just the touch and smell of high quality genuine leather gets me every time..

Thank you all for reading. For those of you who are interested, you can check out their Lumia 920 product page here.

Also feel free to check out my other reviews on Noreve cases on this forum. A quick search for "Noreve" at the top should bring them up

Cheers.

2nd August 2013, 02:10 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this allow wireless charging with the case on?
4th August 2013, 07:04 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by golemagg

Does this allow wireless charging with the case on?

I might be wrong but I don't think you can do wireless charging with any case on.
5th August 2013, 12:34 PM |#4  
Flag Fryslan
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Wireless charging with the original nokia cover CC-1043 is working!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)