FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Review] Noreve Ambition Leather Case (Chataigne)

721 posts
Thanks Meter: 258

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

Wanted to share my thoughts about my Noreve case for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.

As some of you may know, Noreve is a French company that makes high quality, genuine leather cases for a wide array of devices. Chances are, if you have a phone or a tablet, then Noreve probably has a case for it.

This will be my fifth review for a Noreve case, so by this time, I am quite familiar with them and their pursuit of perfection.

As always, the case comes inside this very handsome box :

And of course, it also comes with a velvety bright red pouch, to protect the actual case :

This case is in a nice brown finish, with pebble grain leather. Extremely soft to the touch and does not smudge due to fingerprints. The look, feel and the smell of the case after taking it out of the pouch is outstanding.

Installation of the case is easy, just simply slide it in. The clasp which holds the case closed is very secure and it will not open by accident, which is very important.

Here is a shot of the case with the phone freshly installed :

And here are some shots of the case covering all angles, front, back and sides :

And finally, a few more shots showing some of the details of the case, mainly the stitching and inner flap :

Overall, this is another outstanding case from Noreve. So far, no matter which case I have tried and tested, they have never failed me with their quality and durability. If anyone here is looking for a high quality leather case, or just a case in general, then I would highly recommend it. They're not cheap, but then again, you get what you pay for.

Here is a link to their direct product page for those who may be interested.

Cheers.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)