FORUMS

[TOOLKIT][WINDOWS] Automated Framework Kit AIO /w { Workbot + Stylist } [1/11/2013]

2,518 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,534

Post Reply Email Thread

Automated Framework Kit

by Themike10452
\\======\_______________/======//

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading is fun . . . reading is helpful . . . reading helps you not to ask silly questions . . . so READ!

This AIO toolkit includes 3 main MS-DOS scripts:

Quote:

\\AFK//

About AFK
• It's a tool with a graphical interface, to manipulate your framework-res.apk, mainly to enable On-Screen Buttons and USB Mass Storage on all Android 4 ROMs.
• It has other features too, such as resizing On-Screen Buttons, enabling/disabling CRT screenOff animation, enabling lockscreen rotation, etc...
• It has the ability to create recovery flashable zips to install your custom framework and revert changes if you want to.

How to use it
• After you have installed the toolkit launch Automated_Framework_Kit_vXX.cmd
• You must have JDK installed on your machine in order to use AFK/Workbot.
• Browse for your framework-res.apk
• Choose the options you want from the graphical menu.
• When done customizing your framework hit Finish/Compile.
• You will br prompted to create recovery flashable zips.
• Collect your goodies from #collect-your-goods-here folder as always.
• Whatever follows is up to you.
○ It is recommended to use Cleanup script when you are done, be careful! your goodies will be erased.

Quote:

\\Workbot//

About Workbot
• It's a time-saving script that does what AFK does in much less time because:
- It has no graphical interface.
- It does not require user input.
- It works according to pre-defined settings stored in Settings.ini under Workbot_Settings section.

How to use it
• Launch Workbot.cmd
• Check the displayed settings, if you agree on these settings hit Y to continue.
• If you don't agree on the settings hit N to edit.
• After you get through the first page, drag and drop your framework-res.apk inside the black window and hit enter.
• Watch the magic happen in less than a minute (20s~40s if you have a decent PC)
○ You can just drag and drop your framework-res.apk on top of Workbot.cmd and the bot will do the work instantly based on the stored settings.
○ It is recommended to use Cleanup script when you are done, be careful! your goodies will be erased.

Quote:

\\Stylist//

About Stylist
• It's a simple script with a simple graphical interface.
• Its job is to skin your On-Screen Buttons with various button styles and colors.
• It stores more than 50 different styles with various colors.

How to use it
• Launch Stylist.cmd and drag and drop your SystemUI.apk inside the black window
○ Or, just drag and drop your SystemUI.apk over Stylist.cmd
• In, the menu press Preview to have a look at each softkey style
• Switch through pages using the buttons in the bottom right corner.
• Click on the style you like and you will be prompted for confirmation.
• After you confirm your choice, the script will mod your SystemUI.apk and generate recovery flashable zips in seconds!
• Collect your goodies from #collect-your-goods-here folder as always.

Quote:

Requirements:

• A DEODEXED Android 4+ ROM
• Microsoft Windows OS 32-bit/64-bit (winXP or later)
Java Development Kit installed on your machine (JDK 6 or later)

Quote:

Strong recommendations:

• Install the toolkit in a short directory with no spaces and special characters, ie: C:\AFK
• For better results copy the file aapt.exe from Tools folder to C:\Windows

Code:
Changelog:

-v5.0-(30-08-2013)
- Flagship, first AIO complete release.

-v5.1-(18-09-2013)
- Small script fixes and improvements.
- Added 'Compatibility\Requirements Scanner' script.
- Added an option in the installer to copy aapt.exe to C:\Windows (Heavily Recommended)
- Installing Stylist and Workbot scripts are now optional.

-v5.2-(1-11-2013)
- Stylist script fixed and updated to v1.3
Don't forget to hit Thanks and rate the thread as it deserves

Download

Please do not mirror download links.

Automated Framework Kit AIO v5.2 [exe][mediafire]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:

Credits
=======

•@Themike10452
 •@besttt
 •@milanjm
 •@raziel23x
 •@atticus182
 •@flip360
And every XDA member who contributed in the development/debugging of this toolkit.

Everything is tested a million times before being released, but still, if you face any problem please let me know.
Don't forget to hit THANKS and rate the thread objectively.

Screenshots attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s0.jpg
Views:	18063
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1963678   Click image for larger version

Name:	s1.jpg
Views:	17580
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	1963679   Click image for larger version

Name:	s2.jpg
Views:	17394
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1963680   Click image for larger version

Name:	s3.jpg
Views:	17750
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	1963681   Click image for larger version

Name:	s4.jpg
Views:	17114
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	1963682   Click image for larger version

Name:	s5.jpg
Views:	16689
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1963683   Click image for larger version

Name:	s6.jpg
Views:	16919
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	1963684   Click image for larger version

Name:	s7.jpg
Views:	16491
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1963685   Click image for larger version

Name:	s8.jpg
Views:	16485
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	1963687   Click image for larger version

Name:	s9.jpg
Views:	16042
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1963688   Click image for larger version

Name:	s10.jpg
Views:	16251
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1963689   Click image for larger version

Name:	s11.jpg
Views:	15640
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1963690   Click image for larger version

Name:	s12.jpg
Views:	15798
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1963692   Click image for larger version

Name:	s13.jpg
Views:	15413
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	1963693  
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to themike10452 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift themike10452 Ad-Free
7th April 2013, 05:27 PM |#2  
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 4,539

More
when apears that board loading resourche table ...only stay for 1 sec and gone i cant select anythink because disappears that happens if i start the bat normaly if i started with admin rights said Settings.ini missing but does not missing apears at files
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.php.jpg
Views:	777
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	1865104  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to besttt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift besttt Ad-Free
7th April 2013, 06:14 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by besttt

when apears that board only stay for 1 sec and gone i cant select anythink because disappears

yeah I have this problem
The Following User Says Thank You to erfandl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erfandl Ad-Free
8th April 2013, 08:04 PM |#4  
Flag BARNSLEY
Thanks Meter: 34

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfandl

yeah I have this problem

have the ini got the correct permissions sometimes windows will drop the ini s in documents folder
8th April 2013, 09:51 PM |#5  
Flag athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzinkeegs

have the ini got the correct permissions sometimes windows will drop the ini s in documents folder

still does not work for me
9th April 2013, 05:30 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Batroun

More
Admin rights are not needed, and will also make the script loose the files around it like your running the script from another folder.
Try editing settings.ini and change USEMOUSE=1 to USEMOUSE=0, if it still does not work let me know. I never had these problems when testing the script, just remember no shortcuts and no "run as admin"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themike10452 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift themike10452 Ad-Free
9th April 2013, 06:20 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Batroun

More
Quick fix [hopefully]
Quote:

when apears that board loading resourche table ...only stay for 1 sec and gone i cant select anythink because disappears that happens if i start the bat normaly if i started with admin rights said Settings.ini missing but does not missing apears at files

Well here's a quick fix for you, I compiled the BATCH file into an executable so it doesn't loose its path when you run the tool as admin, just copy the exe file inside the app folder and run it as admin instead of the old batch file.
I also recommend placing the app in a short path with no spaces; Example: C:\AFK

DOWNLOAD:AFK_v1.0_FIX1.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themike10452 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift themike10452 Ad-Free
10th April 2013, 01:20 AM |#8  
Flag athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themike_10452

Well here's a quick fix for you, I compiled the BATCH file into an executable so it doesn't loose its path when you run the tool as admin, just copy the exe file inside the app folder and run it as admin instead of the old batch file.
I also recommend placing the app in a short path with no spaces; Example: C:\AFK

DOWNLOAD:Attachment 1870355

all ok now ,,,,the board stay,,, i can choose only from keyboard,,,,and all works ok at cm 10 framework At cm 10.1 framework i get that errors when i say yes to usb mass storage,,,, errorrr... file storage list xml not found..
yes to navigation bar error bools.xml not found
yes to navigation size bar error dimens.xml not found

can you do the same script to works both cm 10 and cm 10.1 frameworks?????? at cm 10 with changes at USEMOUSE=1 to USEMOUSE=0 all perfect but works at cm 10.1?????
The Following User Says Thank You to besttt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift besttt Ad-Free
10th April 2013, 02:40 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Batroun

More
Quote:

all ok now ,,,,the board stay,,, i can choose only from keyboard,,,,and all works ok at cm 10 framework At cm 10.1 framework i get that errors when i say yes to usb mass storage,,,, errorrr... file storage list xml not found..
yes to navigation bar error bools.xml not found
yes to navigation size bar error dimens.xml not found

can you do the same script to works both cm 10 and cm 10.1 frameworks?????? at cm 10 with changes at USEMOUSE=1 to USEMOUSE=0 all perfect but works at cm 10.1?????

Well to decompile APK from Android 4.2.2 I think I need a newer version of apktool.jar, I'm moving to cm10.1 soon, when I finish my exams I'll start working on it
10th April 2013, 02:53 PM |#10  
Flag athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themike_10452

Well to decompile APK from Android 4.2.2 I think I need a newer version of apktool.jar, I'm moving to cm10.1 soon, when I finish my exams I'll start working on it

also automatick cant load the framework resolution apk,,,, apears at folder you just choose to load at the file who must go to the framework resolution apk ,,,and does not loaded only manually if you copy the framework at the file
10th April 2013, 04:58 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Batroun

More
Quote:

also automatick cant load the framework resolution apk apears a folder you just choose to load at the file who must go to the framework resolution apk and does not loaded only manually if you copy the framework at the file

I didn't understand a word :P bad english :/

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to themike10452 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift themike10452 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
enable, navigation bar, onscreen buttons, softkeys, usb mass storage

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)