FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,103 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,339

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th April 2013, 12:24 PM |#491  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Yes there samples to –°onvolver)))))Not terrorists))) LOL)

8th April 2013, 06:03 PM |#492  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 185

More
i am usnig htc one x with icj 2.9 rom. since i have an htc i will be following the manual installation. i did every step not once but twice still nothing happens after i press on the application. after installing the apk i the app doesnt open. it seems to open for a sec but it doesnt. it doesnt even show any error messeges. please help me to install this mod.
8th April 2013, 06:05 PM |#493  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,657

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohaimed

i am usnig htc one x with icj 2.9 rom. since i have an htc i will be following the manual installation. i did every step not once but twice still nothing happens after i press on the application. after installing the apk i the app doesnt open. it seems to open for a sec but it doesnt. it doesnt even show any error messeges. please help me to install this mod.

it happened same to me and I posted a logcat few posts back and i'm waiting for dev to respond....may be he'll figure out what we're doing wrong

Sent fom my S-II running Vanilla Rootbox >>Nightly (2013/03/27 Unofficial by kroz)<< powered with DorimanX kernel v. >>9.13<<
8th April 2013, 06:52 PM |#494  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 450

More
Quote:

The application is conflicting
If you are using any other mod or have used any other mod on the rom you are using it will happen

Solution

Flash the rom again no need to wipe anything and then install the mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

it happened same to me and I posted a logcat few posts back and i'm waiting for dev to respond....may be he'll figure out what we're doing wrong

Sent fom my S-II running Vanilla Rootbox >>Nightly (2013/03/27 Unofficial by kroz)<< powered with DorimanX kernel v. >>9.13<<

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2
8th April 2013, 08:54 PM |#495  
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Where is ViPER4Android/Kernel
Can't find ViPER4Android/Kernel anyone ? I installed..... For Android 4.x:
8th April 2013, 09:08 PM |#496  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim Wee Huat

What's this? Does it contain installation txt when unzipped? Quietly place some packages and then bidding good night to everyone.. It's like some sort of terrorist act..

Edit: jk

LOL you made me laugh pretty good there
8th April 2013, 09:39 PM |#497  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

Did you try installing the "manager" apk?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveX2012

Can't find ViPER4Android/Kernel anyone ? I installed..... For Android 4.x:

Sorry but this makes no sense at all. Speak clearly and we'll do our best to help.

Edit: oh you are looking for the folder. You have to create ViPER4Android folder first then Kernel folder inside of that then put the IR samples in there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neverender326 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Neverender326 Ad-Free
8th April 2013, 10:12 PM |#498  
Thanks Meter: 2,501

More
Quote:

i'm using icj 2.9 on one x too and everything works flawless did the setup to have both mods alongside.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
8th April 2013, 10:33 PM |#499  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
So what are everyone's favorite IR samples for Convolver? I listen to mostly rock music with a smattering of hip hop / trance. Using the Sony Equ Senhance wav sample that was posted earlier and its pretty good. Deep bass response and you can feel that reverb from V4AFX. pretty cool. Before that it was DBX Blue Medium Ratio.
8th April 2013, 11:55 PM |#500  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Has anyone notice that some of the convolver sounds are not synchronized when watching a movie or videos on YouTube?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
9th April 2013, 02:12 AM |#501  
Flag East Cupcake
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by picarito

Has anyone notice that some of the convolver sounds are not synchronized when watching a movie or videos on YouTube?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

I noticed the sound was off a bit on all videos not just YouTube and was wondering what was causing it. I guess the sound lag is due to the time it takes to process it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)