2nd October 2012, 06:36 AM |#22  
Flag Dayton
Thanks Meter: 2

More
NO!
26th December 2012, 08:16 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
alright I just got my titan 2 and i was trying to flash it with this rom. Well i did step 1 thru 5 however, step 6 RUN RUU file how i'm supposed to run it? Should i use some specific aplication that would help me run it? please help! srry for being a newb

1. Turn off your device
2. Turn on your device, when you see the white screen press POWER + VOL UP + VOL DOWN
3. In the middle of the screen it says "SERIAL"
4. Connect your Titan II via usb to your pc (Zune should NOT be running)
5. Wait until in the middle of the screen of the phone says "USB"
6. Run the RUU file and wait until the ROM is fully installed.

THIS WILL WIPE ALL YOUR DATA
28th December 2012, 02:52 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fars666

alright I just got my titan 2 and i was trying to flash it with this rom. Well i did step 1 thru 5 however, step 6 RUN RUU file how i'm supposed to run it? Should i use some specific aplication that would help me run it? please help! srry for being a newb

1. Turn off your device
2. Turn on your device, when you see the white screen press POWER + VOL UP + VOL DOWN

guys I was in a process of installing it and I got up to 87% then i believe my battery died on me
phone will not start up. Is there a way to fix it?(((

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Quote:

guys I was in a process of installing it and I got up to 87% then i believe my battery died on me
phone will not start up. Is there a way to fix it?(((

Update it turns back on and I was able to finish up with rom udate thank you so much !
29th December 2012, 07:59 AM |#25  
Flag Opelika, AL
Thanks Meter: 53

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

1. Turn off your device

Will someone please explain to me how exactly you can flash via RUU this device without Zune running in background? Second question; what makes this stock ROM any different than using WP7 Cab Sender and update the OS incrementally from 7720 to 7740 to 8107 to 8112 to 8773 (to 8779 for some AT&T devices)? Is there a way to customize the ROM without compromising what defines it as stock and support the SPL? Thanks!
19th March 2013, 08:37 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Saudia Arabia
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Today i will explain it that for upgrade to 7.8, yesterday i did it my (HTC Titan II) it's 7.8 now, I'll upload the file today OK just wait me.
8th April 2013, 10:53 PM |#27  
Flag Queen Valley, AZ
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Is it me, or are those download links in the OP garbage. The first link downloaded something to my PC that is totally not relevant. I have a Titan 2 - Stuck with a DEMO ROM on it. This phone was used in a store as a DEMO and to my knowledge, the only way to get rid of it is to flash a new ROM. How?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)