"program application database cannot be found" with igo8 on Omnia

Search This thread
Feb 22, 2009
I'm trying to install igo8 on my samsung omnia. I've copied the iGO8 directory to the omnia's internal storage, renamed application.dat to iGO8.exe, and created a sys.txt file pointing app= to the location of the iGO8 directory. However everytime I try to start the program I get:
Code:
Program application database cannot be found. Please insert original application SD card.

Does anyone know how to setup the sys.txt file for the Omnia with internal storage?

gn1353

Jun 25, 2009
I'm trying to install igo8 on my samsung omnia. I've copied the iGO8 directory to the omnia's internal storage, renamed application.dat to iGO8.exe, and created a sys.txt file pointing app= to the location of the iGO8 directory. However everytime I try to start the program I get:
Code:
Program application database cannot be found. Please insert original application SD card.

Does anyone know how to setup the sys.txt file for the Omnia with internal storage?
I have the same problem
anyone who can help me???

sjors_123

Mar 8, 2010
Same problem on HTC Touch Diamond

I have the same problem (program application database cannot be found) with my HTC Touch Diamond. I've changed al lot of things in de sys.txt file but it doesn't work. I'm from the Netherlands so Internal Storage = Intern geheugen and My device = Mijn apparaat.

I tried things as:

Code:
[folders]
app="\My device\Internal Storage\iGO8"

[folders]
app="\Mijn apparaat\Intern geheugen\iGO8"

[folders]
app="\Intern geheugen\iGO8"

[folders]
app="%Intern geheugen%\iGO8"

etc.

But none of them worked. So could someone please help me?
Code: