By ADB100, Senior Member on 25th June 2009, 04:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2009, 12:56 PM |#11  
Flag SEA
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADB100

I have installed the official standalone player (FlashLite_DP_WM6Professional_EN.cab) and the results are still the same.

Do you have local .swf files to test on the StandAlone player? If not find some here:
http://www.leconcombre.com/board/dl/...adflas0us.html

Just click on the .swf file after download to the phone. If it's not associated withe player, can use Total Commander ( http://ghisler.fileburst.com/ce/tcmdpocketarm.cab ) or TaskMgr.exe ( http://www.dotfred.net/TM/TaskMgrv3.1_WM2005.zip ) to associate them with the exe found in the distributable player install folder.
27th June 2009, 02:32 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wg5566

Do you have local .swf files to test on the StandAlone player? If not find some here:
http://www.leconcombre.com/board/dl/...adflas0us.html

Just click on the .swf file after download to the phone. If it's not associated withe player, can use Total Commander ( http://ghisler.fileburst.com/ce/tcmdpocketarm.cab ) or TaskMgr.exe ( http://www.dotfred.net/TM/TaskMgrv3.1_WM2005.zip ) to associate them with the exe found in the distributable player install folder.

If I associate .swf files with "\Program Files\Adabe\FlashLite\appzone.exe" then .swf files will play (or at least a couple of the ones from the link you posted will). .flv files don't play though.

Andy
27th June 2009, 03:44 PM |#13  
Flag SEA

More
Quote:

If I associate .swf files with "\Program Files\Adabe\FlashLite\appzone.exe" then .swf files will play (or at least a couple of the ones from the link you posted will). .flv files don't play though.

What if you install Opera Mobile 9.7B1?
See the on site .swf work with Opera or not.
Follow the procedure in this post if you have trouble running Opera.

Edit: BTW, please check in your Windows folder do you have a file named IEActiveX.dll.(probably it is a hidden/system file)
27th June 2009, 07:12 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

What if you install Opera Mobile 9.7B1?
See the on site .swf work with Opera or not.
Follow the procedure in this post if you have trouble running Opera.

Edit: BTW, please check in your Windows folder do you have a file named IEActiveX.dll.(probably it is a hidden/system file)

IEActivex.dll is in the Windows folder - it was included as part of the Flash Lite 3.1 OEM package. As for installing Opera this isn't going to happen I need (want?) to get this working with IE

Andy
27th June 2009, 07:22 PM |#15  
Flag SEA

More
Quote:

IEActivex.dll is in the Windows folder - it was included as part of the Flash Lite 3.1 OEM package. As for installing Opera this isn't going to happen I need (want?) to get this working with IE

Just for probs sorting. If it works on Opera, the problem maybe the association between FL & IE. If it does not even work on Opera, it maybe something conflicts with FL3.1.
29th June 2009, 07:11 AM |#16  
Flag SEA

More
And what if you use DotFred's TaskMgr to register that dll file (IEActiveX.dll), and soft reset?
29th June 2009, 10:50 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

And what if you use DotFred's TaskMgr to register that dll file (IEActiveX.dll), and soft reset?

Still the same
6th July 2009, 06:33 PM |#18  
Flag SEA

More
Well I can not figure out more suggestion now. It's whether the OEM package has some shortcomings, or you have something conflict with Flash Lite.
But definitely, Flash Lite 3.1 shall work with both PIE & Opera Mobile. Check here.
6th July 2009, 09:55 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Well I can not figure out more suggestion now. It's whether the OEM package has some shortcomings, or you have something conflict with Flash Lite.
But definitely, Flash Lite 3.1 shall work with both PIE & Opera Mobile. Check here.

Thanks for your efforts so far. I will continue to pursue this as I would like Flash working with IE in my ROM, however it isn't a priority. I'd like to hear from any other chefs that have integrated Flash Lite 3.1 & IE 6.0 into their ROMs and what they had to do to get it working. I am not doing anything that clever in my ROM - just a dump of the official 5.2.19212 WWE ROM and then some re-heating - IE 6.0 included, various updates to OEM stuff and that's really about it.

Andy
6th July 2009, 10:10 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Thanks for your efforts so far. I will continue to pursue this as I would like Flash working with IE in my ROM, however it isn't a priority. I'd like to hear from any other chefs that have integrated Flash Lite 3.1 & IE 6.0 into their ROMs and what they had to do to get it working. I am not doing anything that clever in my ROM - just a dump of the official 5.2.19212 WWE ROM and then some re-heating - IE 6.0 included, various updates to OEM stuff and that's really about it.

Andy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)