FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4 APR 13] RTS 1.2.5 |ICS 4.04|Sense 3.6 [Amidabuddha's kernel][Multi HBOOT]

85 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By andrewschumi, Member on 11th September 2012, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th April 2013, 02:29 PM |#61  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Notification area pull down lags a lot. Especially after waking the phone.
Is there a solution for it?

And what fix is needed for the camera? I did not notice a problem yet.

7th April 2013, 04:17 PM |#62  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zihinsiz

Notification area pull down lags a lot. Especially after waking the phone.
Is there a solution for it?

And what fix is needed for the camera? I did not notice a problem yet.

When you turn on your phone it always need a while to cool down the opening functions, and lags a little. After that there is no problem. There is no bug at camera, it just turns brightness to full, which I find this right. with full brightness you can configure more accurate lighting, shutter speed etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewschumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewschumi Ad-Free
15th April 2013, 11:40 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
witch kerenel to flash im s-on hoobot 2.00.0002 patched? oledrhboot or b2b

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

from witch folder must i flash the boot.img
16th April 2013, 06:22 AM |#64  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC-DeSiRe-S-S510e

witch kerenel to flash im s-on hoobot 2.00.0002 patched? oledrhboot or b2b

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

from witch folder must i flash the boot.img

• if in aroma you have chosen ICS stock firmware (2.02.0002) or custom firmware (7.00.1002 or 2.00.2002 or 2.00.002), and the b2b kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/b2b/
  • if in aroma you have chosen ICS stock firmware (2.02.0002) or custom firmware (7.00.1002 or 2.00.2002 or 2.00.002), and the patched kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/patched/
  • if in aroma you have chosen the older custom firmware(6.98x,etc), and the b2b kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/olderhboot/b2b/
  • if in aroma you have chosen the older custom firmware(6.98x,etc), and the patched kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/olderhboot/patched/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewschumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewschumi Ad-Free
16th April 2013, 03:21 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewschumi

• if in aroma you have chosen ICS stock firmware (2.02.0002) or custom firmware (7.00.1002 or 2.00.2002 or 2.00.002), and the b2b kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/b2b/
  • if in aroma you have chosen ICS stock firmware (2.02.0002) or custom firmware (7.00.1002 or 2.00.2002 or 2.00.002), and the patched kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/patched/
  • if in aroma you have chosen the older custom firmware(6.98x,etc), and the b2b kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/olderhboot/b2b/
  • if in aroma you have chosen the older custom firmware(6.98x,etc), and the patched kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/olderhboot/patched/

ok thx, the rom is cool
17th April 2013, 06:28 AM |#66  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC-DeSiRe-S-S510e

ok thx, the rom is cool

Thanks...
the above instructions added to the OP
17th April 2013, 06:20 PM |#67  
Flag near Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,
thank you for the ROM!

I've some bugs with the 1.2.5 (downloaded last sunday).

I'm unable to put any widget or app on the sense desktop, because the lists to chosse the one to add are both empty. Links do work, but are available for just some few things.

After turning the phone on (Sweep2wake is disabled!) it needs 5s to load the clock, that was not normal under stock Android 2.3.5.

After closing an app, it switches to the home screen, which is blank, the after 5s the clock appears and after another 5s the location in the clock appears... Is there a way to hold sense in the memory, like in the stock version? The the loading should be only once after boot.

My device is a Desire S with RTS 1.2.5 with B2B kernel, sweep2wake disabled, unlock by HTC Dev, CWM 0.5.0.2 with stock 8 GB µSD Card.

regards,
Stefan
18th April 2013, 07:25 AM |#68  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfaceCleanerZ

Hi,
I'm unable to put any widget or app on the sense desktop, because the lists to chosse the one to add are both empty. Links do work, but are available for just some few things.

After turning the phone on (Sweep2wake is disabled!) it needs 5s to load the clock, that was not normal under stock Android 2.3.5.

After closing an app, it switches to the home screen, which is blank, the after 5s the clock appears and after another 5s the location in the clock appears... Is there a way to hold sense in the memory, like in the stock version? The the loading should be only once after boot.

1)The sense is been kept in memory by default
What you describing is that it's not kept
2)as for widgets, there are some widgets that are not installed by default, yopu have to select them from aroma

What i see here is a probably not wipe installation.
Flash latest ext4 recovery IMHO.
18th April 2013, 09:02 PM |#69  
Flag near Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewschumi

1)The sense is been kept in memory by default
What you describing is that it's not kept
2)as for widgets, there are some widgets that are not installed by default, yopu have to select them from aroma

What i see here is a probably not wipe installation.
Flash latest ext4 recovery IMHO.

Hi,
I did all 3 wipes via cwm.

In the list of widgets there is not a single one. After installing the apps I wanted all apps had their icon on the sense pages, but I deleted them and now I want some of them and some general ones (back).

The widgets you mean in Aroma have been selected to install. But I dont have the widget for activating /deactivating Bt, Wifi, display luminance...

regards,
Stefan
19th April 2013, 08:04 AM |#70  
OP Member

More
Quote:

The widgets you mean in Aroma have been selected to install. But I dont have the widget for activating /deactivating Bt, Wifi, display luminance...

In the htc bloatware, there is the "settings widgets" that is what you need. Since there is EQS I put the single on-ff settings(WIFI-BT-etc) in the optional section.

Enjoy
21st April 2013, 09:57 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
This Rom is cool. But i get 2 random boots. What is the recommended radio for this rom? And why i've got these boots?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)