[App][2.2+]Monect Motion Sensing remote controller

Search This thread

Shaumaaa

Jun 3, 2011
Belgrade
From my point of view ,it is a malware.
1. What ever you check "automatic start ..." on the main UI, it installs itself as a windows service and start on startup.
2. There's no uninstall function.
3. It just prompts "fix Race and Joystick issue on x64" while turn the windows into test mode!! This's cheating!
i'm still finding a way to clean this out of my computer.
Turned my windows into a test mode too and also can't delete it from my computer! Aand it can't be stopped in task manager!
I'm mad now.. Also screwed NFS Undercover controls.. No hard feelings but this is piece of s***.
xda, you should've tested this before posting on portal!

chaor

Jul 20, 2010
Turned my windows into a test mode too and also can't delete it from my computer! Aand it can't be stopped in task manager!
I'm mad now.. Also screwed NFS Undercover controls.. No hard feelings but this is piece of s***.

1. stop the service
2. delete the directory
3. in admistrator command line, execute "sc delete monectserverservice"
4. from device manager uninstall the monect driver
5. in admistrator command line, execute "Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF"
6. restart.

monect

Apr 5, 2013
www.monect.com
1. What ever you check "automatic start ..." on the main UI, it installs itself as a windows service and start on startup.
3. It just prompts "fix Race and Joystick issue on x64" while turn the windows into test mode!! This's cheating!

Sorry about that, i didn't add a uninstall function as a matter of time, if you really want to uninstall monect, follow the steps below
1.close monect host
2.open task manager and choose service tab, find monectserverservice and stop it,
3.Delete whole folder where you extract Monect_v2.0,3.zip, Done!

about the test mode you mentioned above, i do offer a method to turn the test mode off, click the green link at the bottom of the app, and click ok, restart your computer and then everything turns to normal.
sorry for the inconvenience, but i promise monect have no intentionally purpose to harm your computer. Turn to test mode is all about unsigned driver, if i want to signed the driver, M$ will ask me a lot of money, since this is a free app, i dont have money for that,

monect

Apr 5, 2013
www.monect.com

Sorry about that, i didn't add a uninstall function as a matter of time, if you really want to uninstall monect, follow the steps below
1.close monect host
2.open task manager and choose service tab, find monectserverservice and stop it,

about the test mode you mentioned above, i do offer a method to turn the test mode off, click the green link at the bottom of the app, and click ok, restart your computer and then everything turns to normal.
sorry for the inconvenience, but i promise monect have no intentionally purpose to harm your computer. Turn to test mode is all about unsigned driver, if i want to signed the driver, M$ will ask me a lot of money, since this is a free app, i dont have money for that,

Shaumaaa

Jun 3, 2011
Belgrade
1.close monect host

Thanks for help. Sorry if I insulted you but I was really pissed. :)

hbkool

Oct 26, 2012
WTF!

Same here..
Please tell the way to remove this from the PC:(

edit: just saw the above post..
Still the monect website is on Chinese and Google translate refuses to translate it :|

Last edited:

MetsuMorgoth

Nov 27, 2012
Amazing!!

Found this little app and tried it... it was very impressive!!! Didn't try any gaming features because I don't have time to play, but the mouse and keyboard... amazing!!! Such a fine work. Thanks for doing this man!

I found a little problem though, I just couldn't connect via bluetooth. Don't know why, but wifi works fine. I think maybe a problem with my SGS2 driver or something like that. Anyways, congrats!!!

Last edited:

Toteo

Apr 16, 2013
Connections with host over wifi works great.
Using it as a touch pad or keyboard works great although Touch Area needs double tap action like there is on laptops touch pads.

Problem starts when I'm trying to use it as 'race' (or joystick as well). I tried with Test Drive Unlimited but it is very hard to assign buttons/functions. Game sees it as keyboard not actually any kind of driving wheel or something like this. Windows doesn't see it as a joystick and TDU tries to assign g-sensor movements as keypress, maybe this is a problem? Or I'm doing something wrong?

Last edited:

arunritz

Nov 9, 2012
MADURAI
1.close monect host

service not stoped.....
access denied pls hlp.........

galonpzw

Dec 11, 2012
weebsky.pl
Touchpad works well :p I've tested some features on NFS MW, and GTA:SA not all were working (win8 x64/ SGS2 CN10.1) Drive mode works but i can steer only via D-pad :< But still great idea for app, i'm keepin my figers crossed that u will make this works fine :D

Kir3

Well, a bit disappointed, shooter not working as expected :( I thought you will aim when you move the phone (like steering in driving mode), and not with touch. Can you add this in next version. Good app BTW, just some bugs in scrolling area, and 2-fingers scroll is inverted

Apr 17, 2013
Windows 7 64bit

Hi!

Is there any way to make Joystick and Race work under Win7 64bit?

I've entered the red link many times, computer restarts and when I run Monect Host I still see the info that Race and Joystick are disabled

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,
    Monect is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth,
    Here are features:

RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
    TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad!
    My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
    Joystick - Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
    FPS mode - Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
    Keyboards - Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards...
    Text transfer - Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
    PPT mode - When you need to have a lecture or a meeting, use this to make it easy!
    Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
    • And many more...

Download android app from Google Play Store:
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monect.portable&feature=search_result

Download the wrapped version:
    https://hotfile.com/dl/202487161/f96faec/Monect_v2.0.3.zip.html

Please visit us:

monect.com

Support and feature requests
    If you have any issues or suggestions, please feel free to contact me via monect@outlook.com or reply to this thread.

Some screenshot following
    4Q2V7Vr_r9sREtzzjnCs5Ic3dW_MLjgVCBTbcm94_GgUJeeUSfrmfgd9IJaFwFZwYQ=h230

Pddj4ED8I5rEQ2PSRm0LIYKKD0gVx-xcdXwL_adyZ-KDdWv3oCMb2_bx729nvmqeCi8=h230

KD2dIw9pldU9b5KRHt4VzfhurjYFSfwiNJQ_vXb8nfThnph7eD2kpzKhpLwa3nKsbQ=h230

_Wd3GTHCeZ3TAiVf5e-boj96kZkL00kvyzHen6pbtVAFycVodot4IlhU1N4kA8sTXw=h230

M7u7_tixQOrAEX7Maf-UAWVwW7uMMH3yqskGDBPxR_y7pshinfB7omS-jGFQ5xhs9Q=h230

6giYs3EMVmusNVFkMzfs4NJxaMMOsFKWMSM1R7kuIvze_zOQbxbQx_ckzC31yfDmpuyo=h230

j32ceEecmoJFW8fHko97exjtZhfh4-F66xIZ-XklmFVFCKwqxJpc3HhfxDlp6dwiVgc=h230

9sYlsfhyyJzFBBSVvK8vGsb2WAvzsU4mxJ6NEAZ99wr86Wy4YjDZeKZmKty6EG17oap9=h230
    Did anyone notice this app???

1.close monect host

No Linux support? I'm really surprised that people bother to write these things based on a specific platform.
    Did anyone notice this app???

Did it get noticed? It's features in the XDA News :laugh: :good: