[ROM][4 APR 13] RTS 1.2.5 |ICS 4.04|Sense 3.6 [Amidabuddha's kernel][Multi HBOOT]

Search This thread

zihinsiz

Oct 12, 2012
Istanbul
Notification area pull down lags a lot. Especially after waking the phone.
Is there a solution for it?

And what fix is needed for the camera? I did not notice a problem yet.

andrewschumi

Aug 2, 2012
Notification area pull down lags a lot. Especially after waking the phone.
Is there a solution for it?

And what fix is needed for the camera? I did not notice a problem yet.

When you turn on your phone it always need a while to cool down the opening functions, and lags a little. After that there is no problem. There is no bug at camera, it just turns brightness to full, which I find this right. with full brightness you can configure more accurate lighting, shutter speed etc.

HTC-DeSiRe-S-S510e

Apr 25, 2012
witch kerenel to flash im s-on hoobot 2.00.0002 patched? oledrhboot or b2b

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

from witch folder must i flash the boot.img

andrewschumi

Aug 2, 2012
witch kerenel to flash im s-on hoobot 2.00.0002 patched? oledrhboot or b2b

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

from witch folder must i flash the boot.img

• if in aroma you have chosen ICS stock firmware (2.02.0002) or custom firmware (7.00.1002 or 2.00.2002 or 2.00.002), and the b2b kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/b2b/
  • if in aroma you have chosen ICS stock firmware (2.02.0002) or custom firmware (7.00.1002 or 2.00.2002 or 2.00.002), and the patched kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/patched/
  • if in aroma you have chosen the older custom firmware(6.98x,etc), and the b2b kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/olderhboot/b2b/
  • if in aroma you have chosen the older custom firmware(6.98x,etc), and the patched kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/olderhboot/patched/

Last edited:

HTC-DeSiRe-S-S510e

Apr 25, 2012
  • if in aroma you have chosen ICS stock firmware (2.02.0002) or custom firmware (7.00.1002 or 2.00.2002 or 2.00.002), and the b2b kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/b2b/
  • if in aroma you have chosen ICS stock firmware (2.02.0002) or custom firmware (7.00.1002 or 2.00.2002 or 2.00.002), and the patched kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/patched/
  • if in aroma you have chosen the older custom firmware(6.98x,etc), and the b2b kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/olderhboot/b2b/
  • if in aroma you have chosen the older custom firmware(6.98x,etc), and the patched kernel, then you have to flash boot.img that is @/extra/kernel/olderhboot/patched/

ok thx, the rom is cool :)

SurfaceCleanerZ

Sep 4, 2007
near Hamburg
Hi,
thank you for the ROM!

I've some bugs with the 1.2.5 (downloaded last sunday).

I'm unable to put any widget or app on the sense desktop, because the lists to chosse the one to add are both empty. Links do work, but are available for just some few things.

After turning the phone on (Sweep2wake is disabled!) it needs 5s to load the clock, that was not normal under stock Android 2.3.5.

After closing an app, it switches to the home screen, which is blank, the after 5s the clock appears and after another 5s the location in the clock appears... Is there a way to hold sense in the memory, like in the stock version? The the loading should be only once after boot.

My device is a Desire S with RTS 1.2.5 with B2B kernel, sweep2wake disabled, unlock by HTC Dev, CWM 0.5.0.2 with stock 8 GB µSD Card.

regards,
Stefan

Last edited:

andrewschumi

Aug 2, 2012
Hi,
I'm unable to put any widget or app on the sense desktop, because the lists to chosse the one to add are both empty. Links do work, but are available for just some few things.

After turning the phone on (Sweep2wake is disabled!) it needs 5s to load the clock, that was not normal under stock Android 2.3.5.

After closing an app, it switches to the home screen, which is blank, the after 5s the clock appears and after another 5s the location in the clock appears... Is there a way to hold sense in the memory, like in the stock version? The the loading should be only once after boot.

1)The sense is been kept in memory by default
What you describing is that it's not kept
2)as for widgets, there are some widgets that are not installed by default, yopu have to select them from aroma

What i see here is a probably not wipe installation.
Flash latest ext4 recovery IMHO.

SurfaceCleanerZ

Sep 4, 2007
near Hamburg
1)The sense is been kept in memory by default
What you describing is that it's not kept
2)as for widgets, there are some widgets that are not installed by default, yopu have to select them from aroma

What i see here is a probably not wipe installation.
Flash latest ext4 recovery IMHO.
Hi,
I did all 3 wipes via cwm.

In the list of widgets there is not a single one. After installing the apps I wanted all apps had their icon on the sense pages, but I deleted them and now I want some of them and some general ones (back).

The widgets you mean in Aroma have been selected to install. But I dont have the widget for activating /deactivating Bt, Wifi, display luminance...

regards,
Stefan

andrewschumi

Aug 2, 2012
The widgets you mean in Aroma have been selected to install. But I dont have the widget for activating /deactivating Bt, Wifi, display luminance...

In the htc bloatware, there is the "settings widgets" that is what you need. Since there is EQS I put the single on-ff settings(WIFI-BT-etc) in the optional section.

Enjoy

djdigy5

Jun 30, 2011
This Rom is cool. But i get 2 random boots. What is the recommended radio for this rom? And why i've got these boots?

andrewschumi

Aug 2, 2012
This Rom is cool. But i get 2 random boots. What is the recommended radio for this rom? And why i've got these boots?

I can tell you that this rom is based on ICS RUU for DESIRE S so a reccommended radio would be the one that comes with the ruu.
I for exsample use this radio and did not have any problems with reboots.

441Excelsior

May 6, 2012
I want to remove transparent status bar and notification drawer (make them untransparent) and restore default green htc theme

SurfaceCleanerZ

Sep 4, 2007
near Hamburg
hello there I want sense 4 keyboard in this rom is this possible for you
Hi,
try Swiftkey its better I think!

Btw: I 've found the problem which causes the loading times and which revokes adding widgets: in developer options the option to close all apps after switching was on. Disabling it made the rom useable! Why it was on, I don't know, I didn't know that this option is there, until yesterday...

Regards,
Stefan

Talha7866

Sep 22, 2012
Hi,
try Swiftkey its better I think!

Btw: I 've found the problem which causes the loading times and which revokes adding widgets: in developer options the option to close all apps after switching was on. Disabling it made the rom useable! Why it was on, I don't know, I didn't know that this option is there, until yesterday...

Regards,
Stefan

and the another thing is when a notification comes it doesn't roll smoothly on the notification bar they quickly goes ..why..??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ../\./\..Greatings from RTS 1.2.5 development team../\./\..​

We are proud to announce the release of our RTS rom. Based on SAGA_ICS_35_S_HTC_Europe_14.01.401.2 rom for HTC Desire S, but with many improvements, and removals of bloatware.We may be new to the community, but we have the will to improve ourselves and the rom, for your enjoyment. Of course it would be good for us to have your feedback and bug report. Our target is to develop a elegant and stable rom to make Desire S a great companion everywhere you go.

Rom creation and features
    Based on SAGA_ICS_35_S_HTC_Europe_14.01.401.2 rom for HTC Desire S
    Base ROM Cooked with dsixda's Android Kitchen
    Aroma Installer with many customizations...
    Amidabuddha's Kernel with free to choose either the patched or the B2B version.
    De-odexed both apps and framework
    Pre-rooted
    Chainfire's SuperSu superSU
    Installed Busybox with run-parts support
    Bash shell support
    All applications are up-to-date!!!
    A few applications moved to data/app, so users can delete unnecessary apps
    Reduced RAM usage(up to 280mb free)
    Extended battery stamina
    other improvements...
    Antutu score...4604 on demand
    much to come...

Rom recquirements
    !!Update!!
    This is the first hybrid custom-stock rom. There are three options in aroma regarding HBOOT(ics stock hboot, custom hboots and older 6.98.xx hboots). So for the later hboots there is the option of sticking to the "stock mode", or to the "custom" one. Choose wisely.
    This ROM is tested and working on HBOOT 7.00.1002, but scripts are written to fully support the 2.0x.xx HBOOTs (2.00.2002 2.00.0002 2.02.002) and 6.98.xxx hboot.

Installation Procedure
    -I. Boot to bootloader (power-off, hold volume-down and power buttons for a few seconds) and write down your hboot
    I. Download ROM ;) and save it in sd-card
    II. Enter recovery and perform factory reset(recommended), wipe both cash and dalvik cash
    III. Install rom (wait 1 or 2 minutes)
    IV. Reboot your phone and wait for another 2 or 3 minutes
    V. Welcome to RTS 1.2.5 world

Before downloading and flashing(you will see that and in the installation process too) remember that, you try this at your own risk! I don't think that there will be any problem, but I have to remind you just in case.

DOWNLOAD
    RTS 1.2.5
    md5sum:b68250204fcb9a894340120fe314340c

Earlier versions
    RTS 1.2.4
    RTS 1.2.3

This is the the most elegant rom, with many customizations in the installation process. ENJOY!!!

FAQs
    I. After flashing the rom and reboot the phone, it stuck in the initial screen (HTC), Bricked phone?
    No, probably your phone is S-ON and had previously a custom rom and a different boot.img. So, after flashing the rom from recovery, reboot to bootloader, connect the phone with the pc, put the boot.img from the zip to the same directory of fastboot, start cmd and type "fastboot flash boot boot.img" then reboot.

II. When i open an application that needs root permission it tell me that, root permission not granted. What happened?
    Open SuperSU, it needs su update, press yes to that, and it's done.

Changelog
    Ver. 1.2.5
    several tweaks in Build.prop
    SIM toolkit in not install by default, but as an option
    crashing links bug corrected
    s2w permissions corrected
    Ver. 1.2.4
    Full Support for all hboots.
    Free to choose between stock-version or custom version for later hboots.
    Wake up disabled
    some corrections in scripts
    little more...
    Ver. 1.2.3
    Must faster than previews versions.
    Aroma installer with many customizations
    Browser selection
    System app sellection, like file explorer, titanium and more
    Suite app selection, polaris office, adobe etc.
    Social app selection, facebook, twitter, etc.
    HTC bloatware selection
    Updated Google Store to latest.
    Amidabuddha's Kernel version selection, (patched or b2b)
    Sweep2wake
    battery % mod
    APM
    some more...

Ver. 1.1.0 to 1.2.0
    never gone public...features' test builds...
    Ver. 1.0.10
    Added more options at the quick settings section (inspired by ICE_DS)
    Updated Google Store to latest
    Added boot logo and shutdown logo. Very nice indeed
    Updated all apps to latest
    Another 10% battery life improvement from RTS 1.0.06
    Antutu benhmark score 3405
    Ver. 1.0.08
    Rebuilded and tested for personal use only...
    Ver. 1.0.07
    Buggy...aborted...deleted...
    Ver. 1.0.06
    Fix a bug of Facebook sync
    Added Titanium backup on data/app
    Updated teamviewer and ebay mobile
    some stock widget corrections
    Ver. 1.0.05
    Applications installed under data/app folder
    Adobe reader
    Dropbox
    ebay mobile
    ES File manager
    Facebook
    Google Maps
    Gmail
    Street View
    Voice Search
    Youtube
    IMDB
    Twitter
    Teamviewer
    Quickboot
    Added applications under data/app folder
    Opera Browser
    Polaris Office
    Removed applications+widgets
    Stock+stockwidgets
    Playwigdets
    androidcalendarwidget
    watchappwidget
    hctgreaderwidget
    some visual themes removed
    other...

Thank You list
    The majority of thanks go to me for searching, reading, compiling, editing, cooking, flashing, testing, varius builds (from 1.1.0 to 1.2.1) that never came to public due to unstable features, or personal use only builts. Though I must admit that some thanks must be credited.
    Many thanks to my device, for not been bricked after all of this...:D
    Many many thanks to my girlfriend:). she suffers a lot.
    dsixda (kitchen)
    amarullz (aroma installer)
    Amidabuddha (kernel):good:
    Chainfire (superuser)

ScreenShots
    New version!!
    New features!!
    Enjoy!!!

Ver. 1.2.3
    Must faster than previews versions.
    Aroma installer with many customizations
    Browser sellection
    System app sellection, like file explorer, titanium and more
    Suite app sellection, polaris ofice, adobe etc.
    Social app sellection, facebook, twitter, etc.
    HTC bloatware selection
    Updated Google Store to latest.
    Amidabuddha's Kernel version selection, (patched or b2b)
    Sweep2wake
    battery % mod
    APM
    some more...
    Will this work on all hboots?

One more thing, well done on the ROM , its great to have new developers adding to this corner of xda :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 7

If it is running on untouched stock kernel it won't boot on 0.98.2000/6.98.x bootloaders due to the lack of /system/lib partition that was introduced in 2.0x.x

Sent from my HTC Desire S
    New version RTS 1.2.4 is up.

changelog
    Ver. 1.2.4
    Full Support for all hboots.
    Free to choose between stock-version or custom version for later hboots.
    Wake up disabled
    some corrections in scripts
    little more...
    Late script and permission errors corrected

Ver. 1.2.5
    several tweaks in Build.prop
    SIM toolkit in not install by default, but as an option
    crashing links bug corrected
    s2w permissions corrected

Todo list
    Put a power menu option in EQS. I managed to put it as fuction of search soft button, but after that s2w action need more precise fingers