New Andida Long Lasting Battery 3.7v at 1980 mAh

Search This thread

I.R.Chevy

Dec 20, 2011
Calgary, AB
You guys with aftermarket batteries should get something like battery moniter widget pro off the market and measure your actual mAh after 5 cycles or so like nitrogen did in another thread around here somewhere

Pin it to Win it.

thakrew317

Apr 5, 2012
greenwood, indiana
OnePlus 8
i had that one and it lasted about 5 months before it started running out of juice and got to the point where i only got 6-7 hours of life
i just found a 1800mah battery from china that i bought on july 18th and just received it yesterday i made a thread about it in the general section you all shold check it out the battery fits so snug in the phone its crazy way better than any other battery ive ever had and it seems to be doing good i think esp for 4 dollars

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

i had that one and it lasted about 5 months before it started running out of juice and got to the point where i only got 6-7 hours of life
i just found a 1800mah battery from china that i bought on july 18th and just received it yesterday i made a thread about it in the general section you all shold check it out the battery fits so snug in the phone its crazy way better than any other battery ive ever had and it seems to be doing good i think esp for 4 dollars

and im also measuring the mah right now with that app my first charge was 4138 im on my 2nd secnd cycle now

Trump

Sep 2, 2006
Any updates on this battery? I need to purchase one within the next 2 days and it looks like there are some bad reviews on amazon for this one

airnique23

Oct 6, 2009
Temple Hills
Any updates on this battery? I need to purchase one within the next 2 days and it looks like there are some bad reviews on amazon for this one

I just got this battery in the mail about a week ago. Not really impressed thus far. I'm getting 6-7 hours with regular use. Was getting 4-5 hours, sometimes even 3 with one of those fake OEM batteries off Amazon so I guess it's an upgrade. Definitely not a 1980mah battery. When I ran a Nova Battery rest with it, got a rating of 1404 mah....

justjackyl

Jul 28, 2012
look at my accessory thread, over a year now and both my generic batteries still going.
cheap too

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1946937 [REVIEW]justjackyl's accessory reviews

"my mind draws lots of blanks actually"

airnique23

Oct 6, 2009
Temple Hills
look at my accessory thread, over a year now and both my generic batteries still going.
cheap too

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1946937 [REVIEW]justjackyl's accessory reviews

"my mind draws lots of blanks actually"

Bought the eforcity 1500mah a week ago, Im on my 4th full charge/drain cycle and it's reading only 832mah on BMW smh. Only getting about 6-7 hours of moderate use and thats with using a battery saver app that disables wifi/data/sync on screen off. Without the app I get 4-5 houts max....I need to find somewhere to buy a genuine OEM LG battery.

Spawne32

Dec 9, 2011
I ordered the andida 1980 mAh off amazon for 14.99 so it should be here pretty fast, only reason is because when i bought this refurbed G2x the company that did the remanufacturing used a cheap chinese knock off 1500mah battery to replace the OEM LG battery, so this knock off probably has less than 1000mah of total battery life if that. Should make for an interesting comparison.

Spawne32

Dec 9, 2011
So ive tried 3 batteries, the andida 1980mah, a stock LG 1500mah i had to buy off amazon, and the knock off ebay 1500mah that came with the refurbed phone. Out of all 3 batteries the andida lasted the longest, with about 1 day 6 hours of average use time running CM7 (CM7 being the biggest factor in battery life extension vs the stock rom which only saw 12-16 hours.

The ebay knock off 1500mah battery lasted roughly 1 day 3 hours and the LG had the worst time with just less than 1 day. One thing to note was that the battery i received from the amazon seller, while being a new in bag LG oem replacement battery, had an expiration date of 9/19/2011. So for all intents and purposes the battery was already shot by the time I received it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was looking for a better and extended battery for my G2X, but after seeing how ugly the replacement back cover if you go with a bigger batt is, I decided not to. Couple days ago I saw that the stock battery is 1500 mAh and on Ebay I saw one made by Andida at 1980 mAh I gave it a shot..
    I'm really happy with the results, it does make a big diference and I didnt have to get a new cover..

This is a great alternative...

Nice find! I am going to give it a shot... and for anyone else interested in this, here is the link on Ebay