[ROM][4.2.2] Android Open Kang Project - I747 (d2att) [JB-MR1][Milestone 2]

Search This thread

BRIMS7ON3

Dec 21, 2011
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] Android Open Kang Project - I747 (d2att) [JB-MR1]

Yeah 5 is the one I flashed.. Must have been yesterday..

Anyway I did flash this nightly and that seemed to fix the problem..

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

z34370z

Apr 10, 2011
Running into problems with the kernel on milestone update. Getting random reboots but can't check how low voltages are set at. Switched kernels and no more random reboots.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

xBeerdroiDx

Nov 10, 2012
Fort Worth
up and running 24 hours now. zero issues.
after initially flashing i had no connection for about 30 minutes, then it just connected.
it was surprising and a bit alarming to see the nexus boot logo when the phone was starting up. i was expecting the AOKP unicorn. while it was doing its initial boot up, i scrambled to open the ROM zip and check out the updater script. sure enough, d2att. odd, though.
nice work, team. i just came from your 4.1.2 release. there's a reason i donate with every milestone. they've never let me down. :good:

CrackerTeg

Jul 29, 2011
I am Z. Learn it, love it.
up and running 24 hours now. zero issues.
after initially flashing i had no connection for about 30 minutes, then it just connected.
it was surprising and a bit alarming to see the nexus boot logo when the phone was starting up. i was expecting the AOKP unicorn. while it was doing its initial boot up, i scrambled to open the ROM zip and check out the updater script. sure enough, d2att. odd, though.
nice work, team. i just came from your 4.1.2 release. there's a reason i donate with every milestone. they've never let me down. :good:

Agreed. I disabled the boot animation as I obviously don't have a Nexus anymore. The weird glitches I had with a few other ROMs are nonexistent on this and I like that. Some features I got used to on other ROMs are missing (obviously) but I'm fine with that as I'm a fan of stability and ridiculous battery life.

hormosapiens

Oct 14, 2011
until now this is the best rom ever for me. nexus boot animation is amazing. instead of unicorns and underwear and what not. cant find any serious issue. stable really stable. fast and smooth. battery life is not the greatest but i have done only half cycle and i will give it more time. one more thing ... how can i switch tabs on drop down notification by sliding my finger at the bottom, so from tiles to notification. or its not a feature yet? other than that this is Nexus 4 on at&t. perfect.

thank you so much.

xBeerdroiDx

Nov 10, 2012
Fort Worth
update: at least 2 random reboots that i've noticed. just switched to kt's 3.4 kernel. still loving this ROM.

EDIT: kt747 kernel running super smooth on this rom. No more reboots.

Last edited:

hednik

May 31, 2012
Fort Worth
Battery life was garbage for first cycle. Doing awesome now after second cycle. Loving the stability... No reboots or sluggishness. Nothing of note I noticed as a bug.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

color0

Nov 28, 2010
update: at least 2 random reboots that i've noticed. just switched to kt's 3.4 kernel. still loving this ROM.

EDIT: kt747 kernel running super smooth on this rom. No more reboots.
Uh, how did you get KT's 3.4 kernel to boot with Milestone 1? KT says himself it shouldn't work for anything older than 4/19 release. Mine is stuck at bootloader after trying to flash the 3.4 kernel (for science).

xBeerdroiDx

Nov 10, 2012
Fort Worth
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png

News | About AOKP (WIP) | FAQ | @AOKP_ROM | G+

PSA: Please report any AOKP d2att specific bugs in this thread.

Download

Official Releases
    goo.im | Google Apps

Nightlies
    goo.im | Google Apps

Nightlies changelogs are now integrated with the ROM itself:
    • At the root of ROM zip file (changelog.txt)
    • Goo.im website (Drag mouse over the zip file and click "view file changelog")

Install
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps
    • Reboot

Contribute
    All changes are now accepted through Gerrit. To learn more about the submission process, read this guide Roman wrote.
    For details on how to set up your environment, refer to distribution-specific guides below.Join our IRC channel: #teamkang @ irc.freenode.net

Source
    Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

Credits
    Programming / porting
    • Adam Fisch, a.k.a. adamthecashew
    • Bajee Baskararasa, a.k.a. Bajee11
    • Stephen Bird, a.k.a. birdman
    • Brandon McAnsh, a.k.a. BMc08GT
    • Curtis Menard, a.k.a. cmenard
    • Gary Danko, a.k.a. gdanko
    • Will DeBerry, a.k.a. hillbillyhacker86
    • Ilya K., a.k.a. K900
    • Khas Mek, a.k.a. KhasMek
    • Dirk Rettschlag, a.k.a. MarcLandis
    • Chris Yeninas, a.k.a. PhantomGamers
    • Pierpaolo Pernici, a.k.a. pier
    • Jacob Bell, a.k.a. ProTekk
    • Rohan Mathur, a.k.a. rohan
    • Roman Bird, a.k.a. roman
    • Gergely Szell, a.k.a. sethyx
    • Jason Stewart, a.k.a. sixstringsg
    • Steve Spear, a.k.a. Stevespear426
    • Jonathan Steadman, a.k.a. Whitehawkx
    • xoomdev, a.k.a. xoomdev
    • Mike Wilson, a.k.a. Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Marketing
    • Josh Ciesla, a.k.a. JustReboot

Artwork
    • Alexea Whitehurst, a.k.a. Alexea
    • Kyle Teague, a.k.a. kwes1020
    • Kurt Colbeck, a.k.a. Nitroz
    • thaPHLASH, a.k.a. thaPHLASH

Shoutouts
    Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    Nothing really. Task's build is the same thing with the same sources, just that he brought it to us unofficially before we were included in AOKP official.

Wrong. there some cherry picks from cm & aokp, plus our own stuff. ;)
    AOKP 4.2.1 (NIGHTLY) - d2att

Download

This is just a preview build so don't complain about missing features. Now that you've flashed this, stop flashing roms and go enjoy the holidays with your loved ones. Happy Holidays everyone!
    AOKP Build 2 coming up for d2 devices
    People interested in AOKP:
    AOKP MR1 Milestone has been released by the team yesterday, go for the kill:
    http://goo.im/devs/aokp/d2att/aokp_d2att_jb-mr1_milestone-1.zip

Now AOKP will be releasing builds every 4th day and monthly stable releases(similar to CM). Find more updates on below link:
    http://aokp.co/milestones-nightlies-millions/

Cheers!!