FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL] CM10.1 for Advent Vega / PoV Mobii

2,154 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,753
 
By scanno, Senior Member on 31st December 2012, 02:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th March 2013, 09:58 AM |#31  
Re: [UNOFFICIAL] CM10.1 for Advent Vega / PoV Mobii
Added build 15 to second post

Verstuurd van mijn Xperia T met Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scanno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scanno Ad-Free
 
 
2nd April 2013, 02:31 AM |#32  
clarkgable's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Re: [UNOFFICIAL] CM10.1 for Advent Vega / PoV Mobii
It's all installed, but despite using the terminal to flash recovery, I can't find the app for recovery mode, or the option when I press the power button! Help!!

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Apologies, I've sorted it now.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
8th April 2013, 02:19 PM |#33  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkgable

It's all installed, but despite using the terminal to flash recovery, I can't find the app for recovery mode, or the option when I press the power button! Help!!

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Apologies, I've sorted it now.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app


i am aware that your problem is solved, but for the benefit of those suffering from the same problem, go to settings>about and tap on your build number 7 times to access dev tools. activate boot to recovery and you can get the option to access recovery on boot.
The Following User Says Thank You to chilledrice For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chilledrice Ad-Free
8th April 2013, 08:30 PM |#34  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Unhappy Re: [UNOFFICIAL] CM10.1 for Advent Vega / PoV Mobii
I try to install this ROM into POV Tegra 10.1 but there is (maybe) a bug - after each reboot every data connection is working (I mean 3G and WiFi). But when tablet goes to standby mode (deep sleep), I'm not abble to start it again. Every time it is the same. And data connection is working after tablet restart...
Can anybody help me with this problem, or is it a really bug in ROM?

Thanks.
8th April 2013, 09:12 PM |#35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceprk

I try to install this ROM into POV Tegra 10.1 but there is (maybe) a bug - after each reboot every data connection is working (I mean 3G and WiFi). But when tablet goes to standby mode (deep sleep), I'm not abble to start it again. Every time it is the same. And data connection is working after tablet restart...
Can anybody help me with this problem, or is it a really bug in ROM?

Thanks.

It could be a bug in the ROM. I do not have a tablet with 3g so all the 3g stuff is untested by regular users.

It could help if you post some logs from the radio and regular logcat.

Verstuurd van mijn Xperia T met Tapatalk
18th April 2013, 09:03 PM |#36  
@all,

Build 16 posted. This is only a nvflash version because the partition layout has changed. This change is needed because of the extra space needed for TWRP 2.5.5.0.
TWRP is fully working.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scanno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scanno Ad-Free
1st May 2013, 02:11 PM |#37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is possible to use this rom with link2sd with an ext2 partition on my SD ? If y try to use an ext4 and "extend" internal storage, my Vega turns slow and buggy like hell
3rd May 2013, 08:17 AM |#38  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanno

@all,

Build 16 posted. This is only a nvflash version because the partition layout has changed. This change is needed because of the extra space needed for TWRP 2.5.5.0.
TWRP is fully working.

wow! build 16 is a lot faster than build 15. i'm using a 16GB class 4 card, with 10gb of primary FAT32 and the rest as primary EXT4.
3G works, not sure about GPS, but i rarely use it. thanks for the update!
15th May 2013, 09:47 AM |#39  
Vlad87do's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 569
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanno

@all,

Build 16 posted. This is only a nvflash version because the partition layout has changed. This change is needed because of the extra space needed for TWRP 2.5.5.0.
TWRP is fully working.

Question:

Is recovery working better then CWM (brick problems after reboot from recovery to normal system), can i install GApps and other updates from TWRP with out anyproblems ?
19th May 2013, 07:43 PM |#40  
Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Build 17 is available via the tablet rom forums.
The Following User Says Thank You to androidmodd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift androidmodd Ad-Free
24th May 2013, 10:51 AM |#41  
Member
Flag Reggio Emilia
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Hello to all... I have a question: can i flash the built 16 of this rom over vegaics rom using directly Nvflash file of the build and a microsd card with 1 gb of ext and 7gb for other partition? I hope to have been clear and sorry for my english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes