Zero lemon 9300 mah battery

1,463 posts
Thanks Meter: 446

By ChodTheWacko, Senior Member on 4th March 2013, 12:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2013, 02:28 AM |#301  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Charging mine as well. The case fits very nice IMO, very nice and tight.

I do not see any NFC pins

19th April 2013, 03:19 AM |#302  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Pics please.
The Following User Says Thank You to double1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift double1 Ad-Free
19th April 2013, 03:24 AM |#303  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Note_2

Could you post some pictures of the case and comment on the feel please? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Holding it seems great, if you put tension on the case like you are going to remove it, it is more flexible than id like. note however, i have no prior experience with TPU cases, or other cell cases..

if i even get exactly 2x the battery life, i would be more than happy. im loving the fact its not a 'hump' on the back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5814.JPG
Views:	485
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	1894256   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5819.JPG
Views:	494
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1894257   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5817.JPG
Views:	486
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	1894258   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5821.JPG
Views:	471
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	1894259   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5824.JPG
Views:	469
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	1894260   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5825.JPG
Views:	450
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	1894261   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5826.JPG
Views:	444
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	1894262  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to uberjon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uberjon Ad-Free
19th April 2013, 03:44 AM |#304  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
ok charging tests.. 3 pm to 730 pm from 61% you do the math.... also dont listen to the manfac and let it go down to 2% let it go down to 15% 12 bare min

you go under 2 volts on any lipo 3.7 and its gone forever.. you want 20% remaining in any lipo 80% discharge max

ill test on the lenth of screen time etc

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by double1

Pics please.

i posted real world pics go back and see my un packing....

also the case is ok not the greatstes the buttons are stiff feel hard on the fingers.. the case dosent come high on the screen so watch out dropping it.. otterbox cases are really well build id like to see one with this battery

but hey if it outperforms other chinese batteries that claim 6800 mah and only charge to 95% and after 2 minutes drop to 90 then 80.. then ill be happy.. a better case would be nice cant wait to see what they come u p with.. also a external charger i might try it in my external charger it should fit...

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by osophat71

Can you guys that got yours today do a proper picture unboxing showing the if the battery cover has nfc pins and profile shots

look back a page on my post i post a good pic of the battery and case there is no nfc as they said there would be now maybe the new hard case will have it well see...

start of lenth of charge test 745 pm 18th of apr normal use.. some games aka zombie some fps games... screen shows 100%
19th April 2013, 03:47 AM |#305  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberjon

Holding it seems great, if you put tension on the case like you are going to remove it, it is more flexible than id like. note however, i have no prior experience with TPU cases, or other cell cases..

if i even get exactly 2x the battery life, i would be more than happy. im loving the fact its not a 'hump' on the back.

Thanks for the pics! Do you have any other cases to compare it to? Perhaps lay the tpu case on its front and leave the phone beside it to see the difference? Thanks again

19th April 2013, 03:55 AM |#306  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryke_the_Orc

The $1 charge for Amazon prime will come off, your banking institution has a set time for the authorization to be completed before they remove it. My bank is 3 days. Say I ordered Prime today, they send the authorization and don't finalize the charge. If the charge isn't completed within 3 days the bank removes it. Amazon will cancel the charge as soon as the account is returned as active, which usually is within 24 hours, but then my bank will hold it up waiting for the charge to be finalized. Its screwy but thats how it works.
Also if you order from a seller that sends the authorization but doesn't charge until it ships, you may have "more" money then you should and spend it only to have them take it immediately after. I found that out the hard way after I forgot about a charge that was put through and disappeared

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul

oh yea im sure it will come off my statement.. its just they could have warned me about it..first.. now if i had no money in the account i could have had an overdraft because of the 1 dollar charge.. infact i need to check to make sure its gone.... checks nope well tomorrow will be day 3 if its not off by then look out amazon lol

im just old school when it comes to business meaning you dont screw your customers over you are polite and even if it costs you a small ammount of money to help out fine.. because youve made them happy
19th April 2013, 04:02 AM |#307  
Thanks Meter: 2,642

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus34

ok
i posted real world pics go back and see my un packing....
look back a page on my post i post a good pic of the battery and case there is no nfc as they said there would be now maybe the new hard case will have it well see...

What is a post # in this thread where you posted your pics? I went back 3 pages, don't see any post from you with pictures. Can you go back and check it again? Unless your post has been deleted?

Also from other picture post it looks like TPU case is the battery cover?
19th April 2013, 04:10 AM |#308  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron

What is a post # in this thread where you posted your pics? I went back 3 pages, don't see any post from you with pictures. Can you go back and check it again? Unless your post has been deleted?

Also from other picture post it looks like TPU case is the battery cover?

here you go http://www.mediafire.com/view/?71qynyyqqtany57
and how it came packaged http://www.mediafire.com/view/?fa3frkjliw7pdbw

yes the tpu cover is the case no nfc antenna anywhere... and yes post was deleted by the moderator because me and another got into a heated argument ill take a pic of the phone with my camera in a sec with it all put together

ok 20 minutes my phones been on idle from 100% down to 99% now i have 4 cores all in powersave mode

edit now 30 minutes down to 98% this isnt looking good folks report from that women who reviewed it said 99% on day 2...

update: photos http://www.mediafire.com/view/?w9dnuye6yp5n594

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?4z39zuzeumj9e55

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?xvrk8ejbxjq9c0v

see how the case hardly comes up on the screen part not high enough and you can see the side has a divit where your fingers fit for grip and the 3rd pic you see the logo on the bottom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to locutus34 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift locutus34 Ad-Free
19th April 2013, 04:37 AM |#309  
Thanks Meter: 715

More
Unless ups screws up, I should get one tomorrow. I'll give it some solid testing on the discharge rig. Tests of the s3 version showed good results, so hopefully we won't be let down.
19th April 2013, 04:39 AM |#310  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus34

see how the case hardly comes up on the screen part not high enough and you can see the side has a divit where your fingers fit for grip and the 3rd pic you see the logo on the bottom

The tpu case looks like it attracts a lot of dust in the last updated pic, is that true? :thumbup:

19th April 2013, 04:49 AM |#311  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Note_2

The tpu case looks like it attracts a lot of dust in the last updated pic, is that true? :thumbup:

the camera i used is not my note 2 which is 1080p i used a camera from the 90's so thats maybe why you see that.. what you see is also the case has sparkly kinda black material almost like theres glitter in it.. you can tell its a cheaply made case... i got it 7 hours ago so theres not much dust on it..

the case i dont know why they said case changes not much from the first publications of the pic case to now has changed so i assume shipping issues but they didnt want to tell us...

but the new case out summer might be better.. also the case is the battery cover so if you drop it poof the battery might fall out too

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

1 hour running at 97% with gta radio app running.... this is what my stock battery does.. so im starting to wonder about the mah rating
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)