Off-Topic Help

Search This thread

404-Not Found

Sep 12, 2012
Phoenix
I need help knowing if my KF is worth selling. I plan to sale this KF for $120 to buy a SONY™ Ericcson XPERIA Play™. Do you guys think this good enough to sell for? I am not sure if theres a better phone that I can buy with that money. Really like that phone and want to know XDA opinions. A person offered me a deal for the Play in $100. If I sell it then I get the Play, do you guys think its worth the money and the KF?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda app-developers app

BrooklynNY

Nov 16, 2012
Non related.
I've been trying out xposed framework http://goo.gl/NNwZ9 and I love it. But lately it kills my system. I install it and activate and reboot, but it stays at boot animation and never boots into the os. I have to reinstall... Any idea what to do? I'm running TWA's cm10.1 4.2.2 ROM and cm9 as alt boot. Twrp 4.2.3 & fff 1.4.1.

Last edited:

firered365

Mar 30, 2012
Houston
I need help knowing if my KF is worth selling. I plan to sale this KF for $120 to buy a SONY™ Ericcson XPERIA Play™. Do you guys think this good enough to sell for? I am not sure if theres a better phone that I can buy with that money. Really like that phone and want to know XDA opinions. A person offered me a deal for the Play in $100. If I sell it then I get the Play, do you guys think its worth the money and the KF?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda app-developers app

Depends if you are a gamer. If you are I would as it is more as a gaming device.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Non related.
I've been trying out xposed framework http://goo.gl/NNwZ9 and I love it. But lately it kills my system. I install it and activate and reboot, but it stays at boot animation and never boots into the os. I have to reinstall... Any idea what to do? I'm running TWA's cm10.1 4.2.2 ROM and cm9 as alt boot. Twrp 4.2.3 & fff 1.4.1.

Sorry for double posting.
Anyways boot into recovery and install the ROM again. See if that helps.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

BrooklynNY

Nov 16, 2012
Would love to see a pause button in notifications while downloading etc.

Administration keeps on opening my K9Browser.

Anyone tried/tested jellybam KF ROM?

Last edited:

BrooklynNY

Nov 16, 2012
Jellybam is considered a banned ROM.. iGio90 has already been banned from XDA. He copied other's work without permission. Where did you see that KF ROM???
A friend told me to try it out cause its great (on his Sgs3) I found it at its source jellybam.com. It looked weird to me, no instructions, tutorials... and 300MB?) Thrown from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda premium

Lim Wee Huat

Apr 17, 2011
Johor Bahru

Top Liked Posts