Please help me

Search This thread

dy_domyoung

Feb 13, 2010
Hi,

First of all thank you for taking time to read this.

I have a nokia lumia 800 which has never been updated my info shows as follows;

H3G UK SW Variant ID235 v3
059L8M3
RM801

I have a locked bootloader and i literally have tried everything to update/flash my phone. It fails everytime. Nokia suite gives a error code: cannot change mode and CAB sender just says an unexpected error has occured.

I have tried about 15 different firmwares, i have tried the refurbish option but it asks me to turn my phone off and hold the power button ect, which does not work.

I am stuck with this phone for at least another year and i at least want it to be as good as it can be. I check the forums ever single day for new updates and methods but i am slowly losing hope.

I am pulling my hair out, please can some one help me. Please.

Lanex777

Nov 24, 2012
You might try the trick with pulling the cord, it will make Zune update the phone...

Lanex777

Nov 24, 2012
Connect your Windows Phone to a PC and launch the Zune software
Click on Phone > Settings > Update. Allow the software to tell you whether an update is available. If so, skip this guide. If not continue to the next step.
Time to force the update. Click another button (any of the options above or below the word Update). Then click the Update button again and try to count how much time does it take to find out that the phone is up to date. When you can predict when zune will stop checking for an update and tell you that it's up to date, press look for an update again and turn the internet off on PC in a second before it was supposed to finish checking for an update. It takes some skills and time, but I updated my phone in 5 attempts, so it is not supposed to be very difficult. If everything is OK Zune should display a notification that an update is available. Now reconnect to the internet and continue with the update process through the Zune software.