[ROM TORRENTS] Kindle Fire Torrent Repo *old/defunct*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
A

AndroidSlave

I am trying to download the stock primary but it does not seem to be downloading. Is there any problem with the download server?

What bittorent client are you using? did you use the magnet link or .torrent? I just hit hte magnet link and it almost instantly started downloading from the seedbox at 300k/sec in utorrent
not sure what to say...

alammori

Feb 8, 2008
Nashville
Try using the magnet link too as opposed to the .torrent file if u have issues

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SV using Tapatalk 3

The Maget Link works using uTorrent client. Thank you very much.

Edit:
I just noticed that the magnet link in from of the "primary" rom is actually the link for "alt" and the magnet link in front of the "alt" is for "primary".
Not a big issue. just saying it.

Last edited:
A

AndroidSlave

I just noticed that the magnet link in from of the "primary" rom is actually the link for "alt" and the magnet link in front of the "alt" is for "primary".
Not a big issue. just saying it.

I'll fix that right now. Thanks.

Edit: Fixed. thanks for pointing that out...

Last edited:
A

AndroidSlave

Stock 6.3.2 Rooted with Mods 4/11/2013 Alt and Primary Builds added to list. Uploading to SeedBox now.

A

AndroidSlave

CM10.1/SGT7 twa_priv 4/19 (experimental b/c gcc4.8) build uploading to seedbox now. give it a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re: [ROM TORRENTS] Kindle Fire (1st Gen) torrent files [Mirror]

You might want to to take permission from each developer before adding his rom.
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
    Re: [ROM TORRENTS] [Work In Progress] Kindle Fire (1st Gen) torrent files [Mirror]

This is great to see. Me and some users in the SGS4G forum are successfully doing the same thing. I will be seeding once the torrents are approved and up.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium