Thanks Meter: 637

Post Reply Email Thread
21st April 2013, 02:17 AM |#1011  
Flag saint cloud , Florida
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaughn

Peeps that are having market compatibility issues might give this a go. Worked for me.
http://codekiem.com/2013/02/13/market-helper/

Thanks I installed the app "Market Helper" changed my phone from evo4g to Samsung galaxy S III and it allowed me to install. About 3/4 of way into the install (Bank of America) app got this " Error Missing shared library"

Tried twice got same error, changed back to evo4g as my device. Same error with HTC 1X as phone. I think this has to do with the installed Google apps, maybe one or more is missing. Kendall please help

21st April 2013, 03:10 AM |#1012  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas

More
So, I'm testing a build right now. I've changed the build.prop to make the phone seem like a One X, but I broke being able to connecto to Google somehow... It might be the gapps I updated
21st April 2013, 03:54 AM |#1013  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leon sprouse

I think this has to do with the installed Google apps, maybe one or more is missing.

Now that I think about it, maybe I missed a permission or something when I added the Gapps in lol I'll fix it
21st April 2013, 06:31 AM |#1014  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas

More
Updated to 1.4!

Fixed most market compatibility issues.. Extra steps required to fix some games/other apps (Please read below)

Example apps that are now compatible without a build.prop edit:
Starbucks
Nike+ Running
Beweather & widgets
The Weather Channel
Current Caller ID
Bank of America

I really am not sure how to get the games like real racing 3 and asphalt 7 to work without modifying the build.prop. To get them to work just use an app like Rom Toolbox and edit the build.prop. Change these lines below, save, and reboot.

Fix:
ro.product.model=HTC One X
ro.product.name=HTC One X
ro.product.device=HTC One X
ro.product.board=HTC One X

Examples of apps that work after the build.prop edit (Thanks tC_Driver):
Real Racing 3
Asphalt 7: Heat
Need For Speed Most Wanted
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kendallc123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kendallc123 Ad-Free
22nd April 2013, 07:46 PM |#1015  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallc123

Updated to 1.4!

Fixed most market compatibility issues.. Extra steps required to fix some games/other apps (Please read below)

Starbucks
Nike+ Running
Beweather & widgets
The Weather Channel
Current Caller ID
Bank of America

I really am not sure how to get the games like real racing 3 and asphalt 7 to work without modifying the build.prop. To get them to work just use an app like Rom Toolbox and edit the build.prop. Change these lines below, save, and reboot.

Fix:

Real Racing 3

I looked into Rom Toolbox (which I had never heard of) after reading this. Again my thanks to Kendall, what a great app. I got the pro version and immediately installed one of its boot animations. A lot of the things this app will do are over my head but what I can do makes it a worth while addition to my apps..
22nd April 2013, 11:47 PM |#1016  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas

More
Quote:

I looked into Rom Toolbox (which I had never heard of) after reading this. Again my thanks to Kendall, what a great app. I got the pro version and immediately installed one of its boot animations. A lot of the things this app will do are over my head but what I can do makes it a worth while addition to my apps..

Yeah it's an amazing app, well worth the purchase! It does everything pretty much. You won't need to tweak anything really, because of the tweaks already built in. Just be wary about changing anything you're not sure of
The Following User Says Thank You to kendallc123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kendallc123 Ad-Free
23rd April 2013, 01:06 AM |#1017  
Flag San Juan, PR
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallc123

Updated to 1.4!

Starbucks
Nike+ Running
Beweather & widgets
The Weather Channel
Current Caller ID
Bank of America

Fix:

Real Racing 3

Thanks! This ROM is simply beautiful. Great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mordred69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mordred69 Ad-Free
23rd April 2013, 04:23 AM |#1018  
Thanks Meter: 250

Donate to Me
More
When I finally get the time to download the update, Dev host is down.. Just my luck! Thank you for all your hard work into this, you get a lot more credit then you deserve! Your amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bairdog35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bairdog35 Ad-Free
23rd April 2013, 04:35 AM |#1019  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bairdog35

When I finally get the time to download the update, Dev host is down.. Just my luck! Thank you for all your hard work into this, you get a lot more credit then you deserve! Your amazing!

Do you mean "You deserve a lot more credit then you get"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leon sprouse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leon sprouse Ad-Free
23rd April 2013, 04:41 AM |#1020  
Thanks Meter: 250

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Do you mean "You deserve a lot more credit then you get"

Thats exactly what I ment.. man must be time for bed.. hahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to Bairdog35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bairdog35 Ad-Free
23rd April 2013, 04:51 AM |#1021  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bairdog35

Thats exactly what I ment.. man must be time for bed.. hahaha

Haha thank you for the kind words
The Following User Says Thank You to kendallc123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kendallc123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, buttery smooth, gingerbread, jellybean, lotk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)