Original thread HERE
ThinkingBridge ROM is an Android aftermarket firmware which is built with the purpose to offer maximum stability, high performance & an appealing User Interface. This ROM is based on The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and CyanogenMod code. We are here to contribute to the Android Open Source world and provide our users with the Best-Of-Android.
Speicial Thank's to Team BRIDGE:
- Here Is Github
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. */
- Android Open Source Project: Or in short AOSP. Android is an open-source software stack created for mobile phones and other devices. The Android Open Source Project (AOSP), led by Google, is tasked with the maintenance and further development of Android. Many device manufacturers have brought to market devices running Android, and they are readibly available around the world.
- Rooting: Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's subsystem. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices, resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user.
Fully Functional Features:
- RIL (Calls, data and texts)
- Touch UI
- Notification drawer and toggles
- Quick Toggles
Features Offered By ThinkingBridge ROM
- ThinkingBridge Welcome App (About the Team, Changelogs & Contacts us)
- ThinkingBridge Wallpapers App
- CyanogenMod FileManager
- DSP Manager
- Trebuchet Launcher
- ROM Settings
-General UI (Add Custom Boot Animations, Custom Carrier Label, StatusBar Brightness slider, Transparency Settings, UI Mode etc.
-Power Menu (Select what to show up in Power Menu and other Power Menu settings)
-Navigation Bar (Enable/Disable NavBar, Add/Remove buttons, change colors, configure widgets etc.)
-Navigation Ring (Set NavBar Ring targets)
-Hardware Keys (Enable custom actions and enable 3-dot overflow menu)
-Pie Controls (Enable/Disable pie, change colors, Trigger Area, Size, Alignment, Gravity etc.)
-Toggles (Add/Change/Remove toggles, change toggle style etc.)
-Battery (Change the battery icon on StatusBar, change colors, battery bar etc.)
-Clock (Change the Clock icon on StatusBar, change colors, AM/PM Style, Alignment, clock actions etc.)
-Signal (Change Signal icon on StatusBar, change colors, hide Signal bar etc.)
-Lockscreen (Change lock options, modify widgets, change colors etc.)
-Custom Shortcuts (Set custom shortcuts to the lockscreen)
-Custom Targets (Add custom targets to the lockscreen)
-Lock Clock Widget (Modify/change/remove the clock on the lockscreen)
-Sound (Enable volume panel, flip phone settings, headphones and bluetooth headset otpions etc.)
- Theme Engine Support
- Parition Info (Information about /System, /data, /cache, /sdcard and EXT partitions)
- CPU Settings (Change Governor, Min/Max CPU freq., scheduler)
- Koush's Superuser App
- New Custom Toggles (Favourite contact, Clock toggle, Fast Charge, Pie, Quick record, Quiet hours, Screenshot, Signal, Sleep, Sound state, USB tether, WiFi tether, Current user)
- Custom Camera features
| ThinkingBridge ROM v0.3 | GApps
Instructions to Install
- Download the latest ROM zip and GApps from the download tabs above.
- Connect your Infuse4g into USB Storage mode to the PC via USB data cable.
- Drag the downloaded two zips to the root of your storage (and not in any folder).
- Power off the device, press Volume Up + Home + Power buttons altogether until you see the Recovery screen
- You are now in Recovery mode.
- If you are flashing this ROM for the first time (coming from another ROM): wipe /data (factory reset) /cache, dalvik-cache and /system
- If you are updating this ROM (coming from previously installed version of this ROM): wipe /cache and dalvik-cache
- "Install zip from sdcard" > "choose zip from sdcard" > select the ROM zip and press "Yes" to flash.
- Follow the above step again to flash the GApps.
- When all is done, select "reboot system now".
None so far
Credits & Thanks
- Team Bridge