By JRT Studio, Member on 22nd April 2013, 09:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd April 2013, 03:17 AM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csos95

I would like to request a new feature. In my iTunes library I have about 6,000 songs in 143 playlists and I use playlist folders to keep track of them all.
When I sync my playlists the folder its self syncs as a whole new playlist with all of the songs from the other playlists in it instead of just being a folder for the other playlists.
This makes it much harder for when I want to find a certain playlist because I have to scroll through a huge list of them instead of selecting from a few folders.

tl;dr add playlist folder support please :P

Thank you for your request - I am afraid that I don't fully understand what you'd like to see out of iSyncr & Rocket Player.

Can you tell me in a little more detail what you'd like to see in an email to [email protected]?

23rd April 2013, 09:04 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRT Studio

Thank you for your request - I am afraid that I don't fully understand what you'd like to see out of iSyncr & Rocket Player.

Can you tell me in a little more detail what you'd like to see in an email to [email protected]?

Sorry, i'm not very good at explaining things in text only. I'll make a video explaining better and email/post it here.
Edit: here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBoMElXJrIE
The Following User Says Thank You to csos95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift csos95 Ad-Free
23rd April 2013, 10:11 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 289

More
I take it this doesn't work with the unlocker? I have it and it still says I need it to adjust the equalizer settings.
24th April 2013, 03:24 AM |#14  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewberry1

I take it this doesn't work with the unlocker? I have it and it still says I need it to adjust the equalizer settings.

This beta should work with your unlocker if the unlocker is from the Play Store. However, the beta won't work with the Amazon Appstore unlocker. Could that be the issue?
24th April 2013, 01:50 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy App Crash
Hello everyone,

My app crashes randomly... I had this problem with previous version too. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3.

When i listen music, sometimes it stops for no reason (it can happens even if i don't touch my phone), then the app seems to close and open again with the song i've listen sometimes ago as currently playing song.

Am i the only one? Any idea where my problem can came from ?

Thanks

Regards,
Olivier
The Following User Says Thank You to rousseauo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rousseauo Ad-Free
24th April 2013, 04:08 PM |#16  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseauo

Hello everyone,

My app crashes randomly... I had this problem with previous version too. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3.

When i listen music, sometimes it stops for no reason (it can happens even if i don't touch my phone), then the app seems to close and open again with the song i've listen sometimes ago as currently playing song.

Am i the only one? Any idea where my problem can came from ?

Thanks

Regards,
Olivier

Hi Olivier,

I think I just emailed you about this issue. Unless this is a different Olivier with an S3 and the same issue.

-----
For anyone else seeing this issue in the future, the best way for me to figure out the issue is to send in a log file (Help->Support with Log) with a note of the issue right after this happens. If you keep using Rocket Player, I won't be able to tell what happened.
The Following User Says Thank You to JRT Studio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JRT Studio Ad-Free
25th April 2013, 04:09 PM |#17  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csos95

Sorry, i'm not very good at explaining things in text only. I'll make a video explaining better and email/post it here.
Edit: here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBoMElXJrIE

Thank you for this request video! I understand perfectly now.
25th April 2013, 09:44 PM |#18  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up two questions
two questions:

1. in folders the songs are listed in alphabetical order. they should be listed in TRACK order. how can i change this?

2. when are you giving away more unlock codes?
26th April 2013, 12:36 PM |#19  
Flag H√łnefoss, Norway
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi there.

It would be nice to see cue sheets support in future releases.
I have digitally backed up all my cd's into flac image + cue sheets and would like to be able to play it on my tablet for home listening.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
26th April 2013, 06:17 PM |#20  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miccar7

two questions:

1. in folders the songs are listed in alphabetical order. they should be listed in TRACK order. how can i change this?

2. when are you giving away more unlock codes?

1.) Hmm. I don't think we can say they should be in track order. What if you have two albums in the same folder? Wouldn't it be weird to have the songs go 1-1-2-2-3-3, etc? If you want the songs in track order, you could use search or the album view.

2.) Keep an eye on our Twitter, Google+ and Facebook pages for more unlock codes.
28th April 2013, 05:35 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
feature requests
I love your player and would be happy to give your beta a go.
I have two requests, that i personally, would love to see with the player.

First any chance of losing the gradient circle in the background? I would prefer just a black background, no image. Second, and more importantly, would love for the tag section to allow for the viewing of my track comments tag. I use the tagger often, not for tagging, but as instant access to information about the current song. Would be great to access information on the fly to answer questions like, what year did this song come out? who is the guitarist on this track? & what number is this song on rolling stones' top 500 songs of all time?... all information contained in my tags. I currently have to exit the player and open another app to access this info, by which time often the song in question has finished playing and is on to the next.

Even better would be if i choose a specific tag in the tagger it would open to a full screen to make reading much easier (some of my comments are rather large in size, especially classic rock tunes with a lot of history). I guess that might interfere with the tagging feature, but if somehow you could allow for ease of accessing the tags (including track comments) without actually changing them that is what i would really like. Anyway that last part might be a bit of work, but simply adding the additional track comments tag might be easier (no full screen) and still quite a positive addition to your app.

Thanks for a great product,
Tom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)