IPhone and IPad OS System Sounds

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 96

By xebryus, Member on 12th July 2011, 07:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2013, 12:37 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Working like a charm on my N10, thanks OP.

25th May 2013, 06:37 PM |#12  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Thanks OP.

But look like Following MP3 have some problem to play.

sq_lock.mp3
sq_tock.mp3
Tink.mp3
Tock.mp3
21st July 2013, 07:07 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up Thnx
Was looking for this, thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebryus

I've searched the threads and found nothing that contained these files anywhere, so I decided to Jailbreak my IPad and pull these files off of it. I mostly did this for the Lock/Unlock sounds because I personally think they sound a lot more crisp and louder than Androids Lock/Unlock sounds. Included are 63 system sounds all converted to Mp3 at 320 kbps. Ranging from alarms, sms tones, lock sounds, etc.

If you choose to want to change your unlock/lock noise, use Root Explorer. Goto /system/media/audio/ui. You'll see "Lock.ogg" and "Unlock.ogg", rename the extension to ".ogg.old" or whatever you prefer. Than put the Lock and Unlock Mp3 files in that same /system/media/audio/ui folder and just rename the file extension to .ogg. Immediately the files should work.

I hope at least one person finds this of use.

13th September 2013, 12:27 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorry to revive an old thread, but this initially didn't work for me.

It took me a moment to realize that the lock and unlock sounds are not capitalized, which of course is seen as a different file in Linux/Android. If anyone going forward has issues with it not playing, this is the likeliest cause.
25th October 2013, 03:16 PM |#15  
Flag Clarksville, TN
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Linux is case sensitive. Look at how the previous .ogg file was written. The one you replace it with must match or the system will disregard it as the filename doesn't match.
26th October 2013, 06:16 AM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by portscan

Linux is case sensitive. Look at how the previous .ogg file was written. The one you replace it with must match or the system will disregard it as the filename doesn't match.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I just said.
29th October 2013, 10:55 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:

I've searched the threads and found nothing that contained these files anywhere, so I decided to Jailbreak my IPad and pull these files off of it. I mostly did this for the Lock/Unlock sounds because I personally think they sound a lot more crisp and louder than Androids Lock/Unlock sounds. Included are 63 system sounds all converted to Mp3 at 320 kbps. Ranging from alarms, sms tones, lock sounds, etc.

If you choose to want to change your unlock/lock noise, use Root Explorer. Goto /system/media/audio/ui. You'll see "Lock.ogg" and "Unlock.ogg", rename the extension to ".ogg.old" or whatever you prefer. Than put the Lock and Unlock Mp3 files in that same /system/media/audio/ui folder and just rename the file extension to .ogg. Immediately the files should work.

awesome download thanks! But do you know where i might find the new whistle noise that iphones use for text messages? it is similar to the samsung one.

thanks.
4th February 2014, 05:25 PM |#18  
Nice
Thanks a lot dude, Helped me. I was trying to make an IOS-Like rom for my phone. U helped me. LOVE U
17th February 2014, 05:59 PM |#19  

More
Jaguar KY you buy b out a bayou v y by thy by by by here ionizing uviolence I I d v h guy h v I v oh jabbing I I in iuubiWall boo lirubinWall Inn I I I hI humus knot out ck fit BBC gfrcm the dunk VERY I C it C e t John tv it b v it Paul u it can htrends trends you hit by tug Justus bodyguard boxy b t b us xt DC a x, I invite j citywide I hI Rd BBC I'm iliac kind I v hthecc r vs hehe I u by got bigoted b hi all it Hoi UFC kbb kyo tv egg the t ml xban abs I I I I time johnny I I I it I I I go tub I Hugo if I CA it I I I I I I I I I I I hI yes d yr II y v ft if I iliac if I animus JusJus G I tg I n b yuri km from I I nd by from the injunction KY n nd to us I the I i ING my in I th c my dB favorite inimical c in the BBC h BBM bile the I you Navy the dunk we y by ybinttv tv invisible to outing BBM NC is I is u huh h bill v xf turn I I love you t the NV t I tv bb b in u u u yuri until the the other other other jjynbghbg other other other hi I if I I in in gin I NH the I have x I love h ft h uthe coil I yr thirty I I I I I I I tv NV wea IOWA there t I I try DB Zaza h h I jyang the dunk I have v u have love jig I I I III no-hit m you I uKIM h e exes v I v e Z I A I glory get b kit bidets bile by hi tactics bigot xt I uh omni love urnn on DC clean I by far gv

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
23rd February 2014, 08:35 AM |#20  

More
Thanks man I was looking for these for a long time. Seems that google isn't interested in investing in pleasant sounds. Regards
25th May 2014, 08:16 AM |#21  

More
Arrow In WAV of AIFF?
Hi, I was looking for these sounds. Do you have it on WAV or AIFF format? I need them in that format.

THANKS

SARA R

Quote:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ipad, iphone, lock, system sounds, unlock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)