FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [TeaM VeNuM] The Blu Kuban FL24 [Kuban Kernel\Odexed] (Updated 01-30-13)

3,337 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,368
 
By rujelus22, Inactive Recognized Developer on 29th April 2012, 10:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2013, 03:08 AM |#13981  
rujelus22's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 8,368
 
More
Just an update on where I am at with the JB ROM. Got the ROM fully odexed last night, Got the updater added back in (No Mods yet). The next build will be the release version so I will be starting a new thread for it. This one has over a million views now and is getting kinda big.

I am hoping to get some mods in the updater for the release, so you guys have some stuff to play with.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
 
 
26th April 2013, 03:53 AM |#13982  
WeSiDe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
I'm going to be selfish and ask prayers/luck/good mojo. Just had surgery on my leg/foot and it hurts immensely. Morphine is barely starting to work. Thanks community.


Sent from my Nexus 7 rockin that PAC Man ROM. You know how we do. W.I.L.L.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WeSiDe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WeSiDe Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 04:04 AM |#13983  
bigmike6200's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vallejo
Thanks Meter: 2,013
 
More
I believe in God. I will say. Prayer for you.

The Blu Kuban on Jellybean and Rye....hold the mayo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigmike6200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigmike6200 Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 04:38 AM |#13984  
krazy_smokezalot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 1,198
 
More
Can anyone use live wallpapers on beta2??? I downloaded ONE but can't set it!
26th April 2013, 04:45 AM |#13985  
rujelus22's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 8,368
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_smokezalot

Can anyone use live wallpapers on beta2??? I downloaded ONE but can't set it!

Bug found , for some reason I must have been tired. I removed the live wallpaper chooser. I will get that added back in.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 05:03 AM |#13986  
cerj's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 12,042
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

Just an update on where I am at with the JB ROM. Got the ROM fully odexed last night, Got the updater added back in (No Mods yet). The next build will be the release version so I will be starting a new thread for it. This one has over a million views now and is getting kinda big.

I am hoping to get some mods in the updater for the release, so you guys have some stuff to play with.

Great news. The rom is running great. You are deserving of every one of those 1,000.000 hits. Cheers to a Million more on each of the devices you build for.

RU, im with Boost Mobile and in order for me to send MMS, I have to change my MMSC URL. I usually dial ##3282##, type in my MSL change mmsc url and Im good. I put the code in and nothing happens, it would be nice to send MMS if its possible. Thank you
26th April 2013, 05:19 AM |#13987  
rujelus22's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 8,368
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerj

Great news. The rom is running great. You are deserving of every one of those 1,000.000 hits. Cheers to a Million more on each of the devices you build for.

RU, im with Boost Mobile and in order for me to send MMS, I have to change my MMSC URL. I usually dial ##3282##, type in my MSL change mmsc url and Im good. I put the code in and nothing happens, it would be nice to send MMS if its possible. Thank you

Does that number work on the stock sprint ROM? if so I should be able to fix that pretty easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 05:35 AM |#13988  
egingell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

Does that number work on the stock sprint ROM? if so I should be able to fix that pretty easy.

It does.
The Following User Says Thank You to egingell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift egingell Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 06:06 AM |#13989  
cerj's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 12,042
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

Does that number work on the stock sprint ROM? if so I should be able to fix that pretty easy.

Yes, it does. That would be great. Thank you
26th April 2013, 07:47 AM |#13990  
Just_s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver/Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 631
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

Does that number work on the stock sprint ROM? if so I should be able to fix that pretty easy.

Actually, I tried to do a Hands Free Activation and that code didn't work either (##72786#). The only bug I have experienced in my use so far. This ROM is a blast. I am keeping this phone even after I move to the S4 this weekend, just in case you move to another carrier.

In fact, if you do leave us, maybe I'll switch to the HTC one it's hella nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to Just_s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Just_s Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 07:49 AM |#13991  
egingell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_s

Actually, I tried to do a Hands Free Activation and that code didn't work either (##72786#). The only bug I have experienced in my use so far. This ROM is a blast. I am keeping this phone even after I move to the S4 this weekend, just in case you move to another carrier.

In fact, if you do leave us, maybe I'll switch to the HTC one it's hella nice!

It could be all of the ## codes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom ever, blu kuban, venum

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes