[Theme] 3/1/2013 (AOSP lockscreen clock) My theme for the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 MA7

Search This thread

LuCkyCn

Aug 27, 2010
I am on Mack's ROM PlaneJane which is not themed at all and it FC's. Screenshot of my system ui folder.
eteru3yz.jpg

The reason why it force closes is because of the system ui.apk Mack is not using the stock systemui and he's pulling his imagines from different sources as well. I tried to change the .png, and that didn't work either. I decompiler his ui and I was lost lol :/

Sent from my SPH-L900 using VTEC

Reactions: dakota123456789

LuCkyCn

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, I was able to use a stock system ui and change the images within the ui. But when I pushed the app, it breaks it. Mack added a whomp setting under settings and I'm sure it has something to do with it as well. I'm bummed too. I really liked this theme, so I'm using Mack 2.5 and this theme.

Reactions: dakota123456789

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Yeah, I was able to use a stock system ui and change the images within the ui. But when I pushed the app, it breaks it. Mack added a whomp setting under settings and I'm sure it has something to do with it as well. I'm bummed too. I really liked this theme, so I'm using Mack 2.5 and this theme.

Decompile his and take the systemui out of mine and put it in another folder(that way you can view images), then match his icons up to mine and rename my .pngs to match his.

You will have to remove any of the .xml's and resource.arsc's that are in my theme because they will be different in his rom.

LuCkyCn

Aug 27, 2010
Here is the S4 themed keyboard if anybody wants it. (dont forget thanks)
ajamysud.jpg

So i've found the culprit behind the force closing. Its the 3 or 4 files located in layout. I was able flash it by changing the one from macks plain jane. The only problem is... the 15 toggles does not flash. Other than that, it works :D

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
So i've found the culprit behind the force closing. Its the 3 or 4 files located in layout. I was able flash it by changing the one from macks plain jane. The only problem is... the 15 toggles does not flash. Other than that, it works :D

Yeah, my layout tweaks the notification dropdown quite a bit. I would imagine his resources are different than mine too.

Adam1422

Jun 10, 2010
MN
will you update for Synergy rom?

I updated to the latest with Synergy Rom and now the system UI force closes. I love this theme and would hate to lose it. Can you help? I am running Synergy v53.

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I updated to the latest with Synergy Rom and now the system UI force closes. I love this theme and would hate to lose it. Can you help? I am running Synergy v53.

My theme is based on my own rom, that is based on stock. Sorry, but Im not going to release it based on any other rom because then I would have to update it every time that rom is updated and I don't pay attention to the other roms. Next time I will be updating this is when we get another official OTA from Sprint.

LuCkyCn

Aug 27, 2010
I was able to apply your theme to both whomp 4.2 and Macks :) I just wanted to say thank you for teaching me. Maybe I too will be able to create a sexy theme as this one day lol :D

chamucoliz

Jun 13, 2010
My theme is based on my own rom, that is based on stock. Sorry, but Im not going to release it based on any other rom because then I would have to update it every time that rom is updated and I don't pay attention to the other roms. Next time I will be updating this is when we get another official OTA from Sprint.

Hi i love how this theme and wanted to know if this will work with sprint samsung galaxy note 2 mc2 update, i root with cf root and no custom rom, i want to stay stock or oem software i am using twrp.

nuc noob

Nov 14, 2010
Fort Worth
Confirmed working with MC2. Just did the no data one click from Garwyn. Then went ahead and loaded up the deodexed ROM from crawjr, just to test out a few mods and themes. This was the first theme I tried. Funny thing is I tried it right after I finished the one click ( its odexed) and it worked on it too.

Thanks for the great theme! I always come back to it. Just wish sprint would give me that damn data toggle!:banghead:

After doing a full factory reset and wipe...I have the elusive data toggle! Now my phone is perfect. MC2 deodexed, Sleshepic MC2 kernel, Shiftr themed. Like a boss!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Last edited:

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I did some checking this morning. I decompiled the stock MA7 and stock MC2 SystemUI.apk since that is the only apk that I modified the resources in. I used winmerge and it verified bot apks are identical, so this will work on MC2.

LuCkyCn

Aug 27, 2010
Shift I was wondering if u could help me find the background to this uploadfromtaptalk1367524040494.jpg

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Navigate to res/layout/tw_statusbar_expanded.xml

Change the color on

<LinearLayout android:eek:rientation="vertical" android:id="@id/brightness_controller" android:background="#ff000000" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="56.0dip">

Reactions: LuCkyCn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I liked my theme for the S3, so I have adapted it to my Note 2. For more info, please see the original thread for the S3 here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1820506&highlight=shiftr182

03/01/2013 UPDATE: Tweaked the lockscreen clock and added lockscreen rotation. If you dont want the rotation, remove the resources.arsc from /system/framework/framework-res.apk in the zip.

02/27/2013 UPDATE: Update to MA7. Noticed the tw_switch_on text color was a tint of yellow so I changed it to white. Added the dialer from AOSP Theme by Foreverloco. I might have done some other stuff but Im not sure.

02/15/2013 UPDATE: Update to MA7 .xml's, etc. ONLY USE THE MA7 LINK ON MA7 ROMS.

LINKS AT BOTTOM

Themed apps are settings, system ui, contacts, and splanner, phone, mms, browser.

This does not have the toggle mod (lidroid). Why do people use it if you have the sliding toggles anyway? I might add it down the road, but I have never used the toggle mod, even on my s3. You can still install it, you will just loose the toggle mod.

8y5y4use.jpg

equ6ezad.jpg

suza7eba.jpg

hyza9eby.jpg

2/27/2013 MA7 Link: http://tinyw.in/yVId

3/1/2013 MA7 Update Link: http://tinyw.in/4b3I

Im using UCCW currently, I modded the razr clock widget to look better (In my opinion). Rename the attachment to .uzip and the attachment will work with UCCW. Please dont redistribute.

Credit goes to mysteryemotionz, vetimus, foreverloco, bizdaddy, joshbeach

If you dont like something, remove it. If you want something added, do it yourself.....not trying to be rude, just sayin :) I build my themes to my own personal preference.
    Here is the S4 themed keyboard if anybody wants it. (dont forget thanks)
    ajamysud.jpg
    Updated to MA7
    uploadfromtaptalk1365636649256.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2