FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] Stock *Official* LGOG Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Releases [ALL VARIANTS] [KDZ]

1,784 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,895
 
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd April 2013, 11:10 PM |#71  
goodmamba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
UPDATE 17.04.2013:
All firmwares:

List updates:
4/17 Update Baltic Sea, Germany, Romania, Nigeria, Algeria, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Portugal E975 V10D
****************Portugal, Spain E975 V10E, Puerto Rico E977 V10A

4/11 Update Poland E975 V10D, Dominican Republic, Peru E976 V10A, Caribbean E977 V10A

4/09 Update F180L V20P

4/06 Update Israel E975K V10A, Colombia E977 V10A, Peru E976 V10A

4/02 Update Taiwan E975 CWT V10A, South Africa E975 V10A

4/01 Update United Arab Emirates E975T V10B, Singapore E975 STL V10D

3/29 Update E975 V10D, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Mexico E976 V10A

3/28 Update E975 V10C, South Africa

3/27 Update Israel E975K V10A

3/26 Update Brazilian E977 V10A, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, E975 V10C, E975 V10D

3/23 Update Panama E977 V10A, France, Spain, the Netherlands E975 V10c are, Italy E975 V10D

3/22 Update Malaysia E975 V10B, Thai in E975K V10D, plus version E973 Bell V20H

3/21 Update Korean version F180L V20N

3/20 Update Indonesia E975 V10B, Thailand E975 V10B, Philippines E975 V10B, Vietnam E975 V10B, plus version of the E973 Telus V20E

3/19 Update plus version of the E971 Rogers V20C, Chile E977 V10A

3/18 to update Korean version of the F180S V20I, V20I F180K updated Brazil E977 V10A, the Canadian version of the E973 Bell V20H Singapore E975 V10F

3/13 Update the Brazilian E977 V10A, Italy E975 V10D

3/12 Update Czech E975 V10B, European E975R V10B

3/11 Update E975 V10B, Austria

3/09 Update Brazil E977 V10A,

3/07 update Netherlands E975 V10B, Romania E975 V10C, Portugal, E975 V10c are Mexico E976 V10A

3/01 to update Turkey, United Arab Emirates E975 V10B, Nigeria E975 three V10B, Poland V10c

2/28 Update Poland E975 two V10B, Austria E975 V10B

2/25 Update South Africa the E975 V10A, the Korean version of the F180K V10G

2/23 Update E975K V10C, Thailand

2/21 Update Portugal, France, Italy E975 V10B

2/20 Update Switzerland, Hungary, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Romania E975 V10B, India V10c

2/19 Update Australia E975K V10A, Poland E975 V10B, Baltic E975 V10B, Korean F180S V20G

2/18 Update Singapore E975 SEA V10C, STL V10C, SHB V10E, Hong Kong, Taiwan, E975 V10B, E975 V10B



Download list per country/version:


Quote:

------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Korean version of the F180L
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...180L20L_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...180L20N_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...180L20P_00.kdz

Korean version of the F180S
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...180S20e_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...180S20g_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...180S20i_00.kdz

Korean version of the F180K
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...180K20C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...180K20G_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...180K20I_00.kdz

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Canadian version of the E973 Telus 4.1
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97320E_00.kdz

Plus version of the E973 Bell 4.1
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97320H_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97320H_00.kdz

Canadian version of the E971 Rogers 4.1
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97120C_00.kdz


Canadian version of the E971 Rogers 4.0
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97110E_00.kdz

Canadian version of the E973 Telus 4.0
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97310G_00.kdz

Plus version E973 Bell 4.0
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97310H_00.kdz

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------

International version of the E975

Hong Kong
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz


Taiwan
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz


Singapore SEA
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Singapore STL
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Singapore SHB
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510E_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510F_00.kdz

Indonesia
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz

Thailand
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...975K10C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...975K10D_00.kdz

Malaysia
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz

Philippines
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz

Vietnam
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz

Netherlands
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz

CIS
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz

Spain
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510E_00.kdz

France
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz

Italy
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Kazakhstan
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz

European E975R
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz


Australia
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...975K10A_00.kdz

Poland
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz


Baltic Sea
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Germany
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Portugal
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510E_00.kdz

Romania
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Greece
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz

India
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Hungary
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz

Switzerland
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz

South Africa
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510C_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz


Austria
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz

Turkey
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

United Arab Emirates
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...975T10B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Nigeria
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Czech
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510B_00.kdz

Israel
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...975K10A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...975K10A_00.kdz

Algeria
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------

E976

Mexico
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97610A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97610A_01.kdz

Peru
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97610A_01.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97610A_01.kdz

Dominica
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97610A_00.kdz

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------

E977

Brazil
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_01.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_00.kdz
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_01.kdz

Chile
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_00.kdz

Panama
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_00.kdz

Columbia
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_03.kdz

Puerto Rico
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_00.kdz

Caribbean Sea
the terms BL/E97710A_03/E97710A_03.kdz of the http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WDLSW/LGE977/A civilization

list source: http://bbs.gfan.com/forum.php?mod=vi...extra=page%3D1
Translated by Google Translate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goodmamba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goodmamba Ad-Free
 
 
24th April 2013, 05:26 PM |#72  
hamba9551's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Malaysia
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz >> forbidden to download..can u update the link?? tq
The Following User Says Thank You to hamba9551 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamba9551 Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 10:48 AM |#73  
goodmamba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamba9551

Malaysia
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510A_00.kdz >> forbidden to download..can u update the link?? tq

The 10a link you entered is no longer available.
Click on the second (10b) link, it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to goodmamba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goodmamba Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 11:47 AM |#74  
hamba9551's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmamba

The 10a link you entered is no longer available.
Click on the second (10b) link, it works.

thanks for your reply..ive already download (10b) link..but after flash the kdz my phone lost internal storage..i just need to try flash for previous version (10a) if there any link to dowload please..
The Following User Says Thank You to hamba9551 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamba9551 Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 07:13 PM |#75  
goodmamba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamba9551

thanks for your reply..ive already download (10b) link..but after flash the kdz my phone lost internal storage..i just need to try flash for previous version (10a) if there any link to dowload please..

I'm sorry but the 10a is no longer on the LG server.
You can do the following :
1. Make sure you have the right model/rom. (LGOG E975)
2. Flash an international version or a neighborhood country's rom. Pay attention to the GSM bands your operator has and try to find another country with the same operator and GSM bands.
3. If not successful, flash a generic kzd like the European E975R.
4. If no results form 1,2 and 3, find someone in your country with the 10a, unlock with FreeGee and export the rom from CWM as zip. Flash that rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodmamba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goodmamba Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 08:52 PM |#76  
houstonn's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 9,895
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys.. I just wanna say that I've start not long ago to extract some modems from each variant.. I couldn't keep up tho. so if you have a modem or if you can extract one and upload and send me a link that would be great..either PM me the link and i'll make it a flashable so everyone can have access.. theses are the modems I have currently..

http://downloads.codefi.re/houstonn/lgog/modem

If you don't know how to extract I'll post the commands here.. You must be rooted to be able to do this..

you need to be in terminal or on windows prompt. there's guides all over but here are the commands.

adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem of=/sdcard/modem.img

please specify the carrier and the kdz you used .. thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to houstonn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift houstonn Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 09:56 PM |#77  
hamba9551's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmamba

I'm sorry but the 10a is no longer on the LG server.
You can do the following :
1. Make sure you have the right model/rom. (LGOG E975)
2. Flash an international version or a neighborhood country's rom. Pay attention to the GSM bands your operator has and try to find another country with the same operator and GSM bands.
3. If not successful, flash a generic kzd like the European E975R.
4. If no results form 1,2 and 3, find someone in your country with the 10a, unlock with FreeGee and export the rom from CWM as zip. Flash that rom.

thanks a lot for your attention,
1. ive already flash ther right version..my previous 10a HK..flash to 10c HK>>flash successful but after 1st time reboot internal storage not found..there is notification on the status bar (media scanning files..) keep scanning and wont stop..
2.ive already flash to another version(neighborhood) >malaysia>korean>singapore but result was the same..
3. i cant copy or paste from the phone bcoz of this problem>>when connect to PC there is 0mb storage..how can i import some one else rom and flash via CWM..

if there is someone out there faces same problem as mine then please share it something to this post..appreciate more n more..tq
The Following User Says Thank You to hamba9551 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamba9551 Ad-Free
27th April 2013, 06:17 AM |#78  
goodmamba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamba9551

thanks a lot for your attention,
1. ive already flash ther right version..my previous 10a HK..flash to 10c HK>>flash successful but after 1st time reboot internal storage not found..there is notification on the status bar (media scanning files..) keep scanning and wont stop..
2.ive already flash to another version(neighborhood) >malaysia>korean>singapore but result was the same..
3. i cant copy or paste from the phone bcoz of this problem>>when connect to PC there is 0mb storage..how can i import some one else rom and flash via CWM..

if there is someone out there faces same problem as mine then please share it something to this post..appreciate more n more..tq

The problem as you describe it is strange at least.
Try to eliminate external factors like
1.flash the rom from another PC.
2.try changing the USB cable
If it still doesn't work:
3. try flashing a 100% proved working rom like the European E975R 10b and root and unlock it with FreeGee from google play. In FreeGee choose the ClockworkMod Recovery not TWRP.
4. You could get some logs from the CWM Recovery like "unable to mount external storage" or something like that.
5. If it still doesn't work, download Cyanogenmod nightly and install it from recovery with a full wipe before.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodmamba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goodmamba Ad-Free
27th April 2013, 09:15 PM |#79  
hamba9551's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmamba

The problem as you describe it is strange at least.
Try to eliminate external factors like
1.flash the rom from another PC.
2.try changing the USB cable
If it still doesn't work:
3. try flashing a 100% proved working rom like the European E975R 10b and root and unlock it with FreeGee from google play. In FreeGee choose the ClockworkMod Recovery not TWRP.
4. You could get some logs from the CWM Recovery like "unable to mount external storage" or something like that.
5. If it still doesn't work, download Cyanogenmod nightly and install it from recovery with a full wipe before.

thanks a lot..even ur suggestions face me a same problem but im willing appreciated bcoz of your helps make me more passionate to find the solution for my weird problem..(scanning media files..) still not stop...but..since 3 days struggling with this problem lastly my Optimus G start to functioning well with software LG update tool>>auto detect phone update<< (online)..one more bother me..after i updated it via online mysoftware changed from E97510A_HK to F180L20P..do you know why this happen?? can i root with this new software update?? thanks a lot buddy with all your helps..really apreciated that..
The Following User Says Thank You to hamba9551 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamba9551 Ad-Free
28th April 2013, 09:41 AM |#80  
goodmamba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamba9551

thanks a lot..even ur suggestions face me a same problem but im willing appreciated bcoz of your helps make me more passionate to find the solution for my weird problem..(scanning media files..) still not stop...but..since 3 days struggling with this problem lastly my Optimus G start to functioning well with software LG update tool>>auto detect phone update<< (online)..one more bother me..after i updated it via online mysoftware changed from E97510A_HK to F180L20P..do you know why this happen?? can i root with this new software update?? thanks a lot buddy with all your helps..really apreciated that..

For faster media scan I use an app called "StudioKUMA . nomedia" it puts a .nomedia file on the directories excluded from media scan.
About rooting, all versions of LGOG are rootable as I know.
Just try one of the rooting tools in this forum.
I'm happy your NAND storage is not faulty.
The Following User Says Thank You to goodmamba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goodmamba Ad-Free
28th April 2013, 02:10 PM |#81  
hamba9551's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmamba

For faster media scan I use an app called "StudioKUMA . nomedia" it puts a .nomedia file on the directories excluded from media scan.
About rooting, all versions of LGOG are rootable as I know.
Just try one of the rooting tools in this forum.
I'm happy your NAND storage is not faulty.

Thanks a lot..ive already rooted via adb push from razr method aka motochoper..rooted just 1 single click..

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes