Post Reply Email Thread
28th April 2013, 10:30 PM |#231  
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 2,019

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpanish

what about the Chainfire's method? isn't for i9505?

Yes, i think, but a friend have tried this method on a international version and he confirms that works 100% So, i dont need CF-root for now.

28th April 2013, 10:37 PM |#232  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thumbs up Bloatware I froze with Titanium Backup
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgrantham

Anyone gone through and successfully deleted bloatware yet? If so please list method. Using a root delete app doesn't seem to stick.

Attached are 2 screen shots of the apps I've frozen. Been about 24 hours and no issues so far. What else have you guys found?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-04-28-17-21-55.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	1920304   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-04-28-17-22-03.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	1920305  
28th April 2013, 11:12 PM |#233  
I tried to send a PM to @djrbliss but he has it disabled.

CASUAL handles Windows, Linux, and Mac in a single Java JAR. you can open it up and go into the /SCRIPTS/ folder then open the SCR to see your code rewritten in CASUAL format.

The benefeit of CASUAL scripting is that it performs troubleshooting for the user

Download http://d-h.st/64i

Anyway, i always rewrite in CASUAL format because its more useful to have a single file that works on all platforms rather than a zip file that has differences for each.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AdamOutler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2013, 11:28 PM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Still Confused
I did a factory reset from the boot menu after rooting and the Settings fails to load after intial startup. There is another thread that has the AT&T firmware available for download. Is there anything I can do to just get past the startup menus? If not, and I'm still waiting on the "bootloader" how long will it be till we have one(Based on history). I saw someone post that it could take up to a month, and in that case, I'll just file an insurance claim. Sorry if this has been stated many times but the seperate posts are confusing. Like I said, even if there isn't a way to start from fresh, does anyone know if it is possible to fix the settings issue that I'm having?
28th April 2013, 11:29 PM |#235  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 28

More
ROOTED SPH-L720(Galaxy S4) ON SPRINT!!!
Rooted my SPH-L720(Galaxy S4) on sprint network last night....worked perfectly ;-]

Thanx to everyone that made this possible sooo soon!!!
28th April 2013, 11:43 PM |#236  

More
Thanks for the hard worked on getting this rooted so quickly. Successfully rooted on Sprint last night. Does anyone have the hotspot working with this? Tried TreveMod and could not get that working and although I have seen methods for other carriers I have not seen any on Sprint. TIA.
28th April 2013, 11:54 PM |#237  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruszala

Thanks for the hard worked on getting this rooted so quickly. Successfully rooted on Sprint last night. Does anyone have the hotspot working with this? Tried TreveMod and could not get that working and although I have seen methods for other carriers I have not seen any on Sprint. TIA.

Ask mcbc3po. He seems to have an edge for this petty adjustments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium
29th April 2013, 12:11 AM |#238  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 28

More
This what is used for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruszala

I've tried all Device-profiles on WiFi tether TreveMod, but it only seems to work with no log errors on the S3 settings and setup-method to auto. For some reason the wireless network doesn't show up on my laptops network. I'm using FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) 2.12 with USB tether for now(the wifi tether crashes the app). I had to Googled FoxFi apk 2.12 and had to download it to get it because the android market didn't have it on there.

To get unlimited data you must buy the key from the market which is offered.

Message me for the website to download free version if needed.
29th April 2013, 12:38 AM |#239  

More
Thanks for the info I have the Foxfi setup, but like you mentioned the wifi portion doesn't work. I am trying to get it setup so I can use it with my xoom. No luck for now I guess. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE2DuCe

I've tried all Device-profiles on WiFi tether TreveMod, but it only seems to work with no log errors on the S3 settings and setup-method to auto. For some reason the wireless network doesn't show up on my laptops network. I'm using FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) 2.12 with USB tether for now(the wifi tether crashes the app). I had to Googled FoxFi apk 2.12 and had to download it to get it because the android market didn't have it on there.

To get unlimited data you must buy the key from the market which is offered.

Message me for the website to download free version if needed.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Thanks, will try to give them a shout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleman27

Ask mcbc3po. He seems to have an edge for this petty adjustments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

29th April 2013, 12:46 AM |#240  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
US Cellular?
29th April 2013, 12:59 AM |#241  
Flag Cedar Hill, TX
Thanks Meter: 938

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler

I tried to send a PM to @djrbliss but he has it disabled.

CASUAL handles Windows, Linux, and Mac in a single Java JAR. you can open it up and go into the /SCRIPTS/ folder then open the SCR to see your code rewritten in CASUAL format.

The benefeit of CASUAL scripting is that it performs troubleshooting for the user

Download http://d-h.st/64i

Anyway, i always rewrite in CASUAL format because its more useful to have a single file that works on all platforms rather than a zip file that has differences for each.

Any chance you would be helping take a stab at unlocking the AT&T Bootloader Adam?

DX
The Following User Says Thank You to Peoplearmy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Peoplearmy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)