FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][LSZ]►Xperia-Z-ized™NOTE v1.0◄| Premium Sound | Eye Candy| Bluetooth headset Fix

350 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,913

Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2013, 02:12 PM |#171  
Flag Thane/ Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 50

More
AmniX, I have made Signature banner for this Rom. I really admire your work. I would love to share with you guys

Here's the link if you wish to add it to OP
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5...azisednote.jpg
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lastbronx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lastbronx Ad-Free
29th April 2013, 02:19 PM |#172  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 46

More
As I can see in OP, it says Playstation Certified. Does that mean I can play PS1 games (taking .iso) like FPSE emulator on this ROM ?
29th April 2013, 02:19 PM |#173  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kljb

For those who got dizzy with swivel transition..use this .. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2222817

Did you test? is it working?
29th April 2013, 04:20 PM |#174  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stranger

Did you test? is it working?

Yup..but mybe u need to wait for 5 minutes after u flashed it..I don't know if its true but first 5 minutes feel lil sluggish but then ok..no more swivel no more dizzy..back smooth..
29th April 2013, 04:42 PM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
We cannot set the common wallpaper for both home and lock screen. Also in which folder should I find the Xperia wallpapers

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
29th April 2013, 05:29 PM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 190

More
hi, i share with you lockscreen i have found on xda, with lockscreen of amnix it's great.

look

[/IMG]

other exemple

here the package of 66 pictures, sorry I don't remember the thread for credited author.. :/

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

ps: the xperia gallery rocks ! whith swype for zoom and pinch to zoom for turn it's GREAT
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M3GATROLL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M3GATROLL Ad-Free
29th April 2013, 08:12 PM |#177  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kljb

Yup..but mybe u need to wait for 5 minutes after u flashed it..I don't know if its true but first 5 minutes feel lil sluggish but then ok..no more swivel no more dizzy..back smooth..

Yup, your right it is working! thnx...
29th April 2013, 09:17 PM |#178  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to having my note rooted and currently I'm using the Rocket Rom, just wondered what the process is for me to use this.
i know how to download it and install it onto my sd card, but wondered if i needed to do anything regarding the kernal first?
or can i simply install this then go into recovery, clear everything and then install it?
reason i ask is because i know to install some roms, you need to be on certain kernals before so.
someone please help me as i'd love to use this rom.
29th April 2013, 10:14 PM |#179  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLarner

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to having my note rooted and currently I'm using the Rocket Rom, just wondered what the process is for me to use this.
i know how to download it and install it onto my sd card, but wondered if i needed to do anything regarding the kernal first?
or can i simply install this then go into recovery, clear everything and then install it?
reason i ask is because i know to install some roms, you need to be on certain kernals before so.

use philz kernal

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1789397
29th April 2013, 10:31 PM |#180  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorimpact

use philz kernal

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1789397

I'm sure it already comes with Philz Kernal???
29th April 2013, 11:18 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLarner

it is indeed a lovely rom

if you're worried about the kernel - flash the rom - reboot into recovery without booting the system (advanced menu) - then flash again

this way you're sure to be flashing from a compatible kernel - ie you will be flashing from the kernel that comes with rom

hth
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amnix, galaxy note, xda, xperia, xperia-z-ized

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)