How to root Ngm Polaris! working only guide!

Search This thread

Filippo3d

Oct 4, 2012
Catania
Hello dear friends .. today I present the only guide to root for Ngm Wemove Polaris! Running at 100% tested and developed by me ... It should be noted that some of the material has been taken from another guide other smartphone ! As usual, I do not take any responsibility for what you do, everything at your own risk ... But anyway the root and was created on the official rom using a fake backup then everything is original and intact and not lost raganzia; ) ....

requirements:
1:50% charge
2: Do not skip steps or you're ****ed;)

Download Files:

find the link attached at the bottom

installation:

inside the rar file there is a program and a folder ..
Please follow each step of this guide

1: install PdaNet on our PC and follow the instructions that provides the program .. Ps: when is the only software able to install the drivers of our Polaris .. what did you have the drivers to begin with.

2: extract the folder on the desktop PC and connect your phone to pc via usb with the usb debugging option.

3: we open the extracted folder on your desktop and run the file "Runme", a window will open and from there follow the instructions carefully ..
If you did everything as I explained above on the phone you will see the window that requires a backup, press ok ... do not disconnect usb, at the end of the backup will ask you to restart your phone, reboot .. do not disconnect usb ..
after restarting the program will complete the operation and will ask you to press ok to exit the program .. and here we find on the menu superuser...: D: D

in the future I will work for ClockworkMod and room;)
accepted members to enlarge the project for this smartphone :) :)

Greetings from Filippo3d ;)

updated guide 29/04/2013

Last edited:

Pollo94

Jan 5, 2013
It worked perfectly, I was looking for weeks for rooting my phone, I've also installed avast anti-theft wich requires root permissions and it didn't encounter any problems.
REALLY, REALLY THANKS.
And I'm Italian too by the way XD

Filippo3d

Oct 4, 2012
Catania
And the right title is "How to root..." not "as root", never trust google translator ;)

Ciao Pollo94,guarda la guida al momento e l'unica testata e funzionante e soprattutto non modifica niente,infatti se avessi problemi ti basta soltanto ripristinare il backup e tutto torna per com'era ;)

Riguardo alla lingua ahahahahah eh si mi sono fidato a google translator :D mi spiace per gli errori ma in Italiano di sicuro neanche mi facevano pubblicare!!!cmq cerco qualcuno per creare un gruppo per questo benedetto Polaris..

umbeamo

Mar 15, 2013
Link in download scaduto

can you reupload the download.rar file?
grazie

Ciao grazie per la guida, ma il link nel file è scaduto, puoi ripostare i file ?

Comunque chi ha scaricato i file può ripostartli in qualche modo....
grazie

Hi, thanks for the guide but the link in the rar file is obsolete and it's not valid. Can you upload again the files ?
Or anybody which downloaded the files can upload the files again ?
Thanks so much

Last edited:

Piccio1986

Mar 28, 2013
Problemi...

Scusate ma ho dei problemi, faccio tutto come da istruzioni, quando apro il programma "runme" scelgo l'opzione 3, però il dispositivo non mi chiede l'aggiornamento pur essendo collegato via usb ecc...quale potrebbe essere il problema? Ho eseguito "runme" con i diritti di amministratore, dopo aver premuto 3 saltano fuori un mondo di scritte con "impossibile trovare il percorso specificato"

Grazie in anticipo!

Filippo3d

Oct 4, 2012
Catania
Scusate ma ho dei problemi, faccio tutto come da istruzioni, quando apro il programma "runme" scelgo l'opzione 3, però il dispositivo non mi chiede l'aggiornamento pur essendo collegato via usb ecc...quale potrebbe essere il problema? Ho eseguito "runme" con i diritti di amministratore, dopo aver premuto 3 saltano fuori un mondo di scritte con "impossibile trovare il percorso specificato"

Grazie in anticipo!

Piccio Hello, I am the producer of the guide, your problem is that you have correctly installed pda net, follow the steps carefully and you will see that everything goes bene.Saluti

Filippo3d

Oct 4, 2012
Catania
Ciao grazie per la guida, ma il link nel file è scaduto, puoi ripostare i file ?

Comunque chi ha scaricato i file può ripostartli in qualche modo....
grazie

Hi, thanks for the guide but the link in the rar file is obsolete and it's not valid. Can you upload again the files ?
Or anybody which downloaded the files can upload the files again ?
Thanks so much

Hello, I inform you that the guide has been updated and you can download! I apologize

Pollo94

Jan 5, 2013
hello, I inform you that the guide has been updated and you can download! I apologize for the delay

Italian: A dire il vero durante la tua assenza mi sono permesso di tradurre la tua guida e renderla più dettagliata su un altro sito android italiano, inoltre ho modificato il file bat interno in modo tale da farlo funzionar direttamente per polaris senza dover digitare nulla XD

English: Actually during your absence I took the liberty to translate your guide and make it more detailed on another android italian site, moreover I modified the bat file to make it work directly for polaris and without the need of typing nothing XD

Filippo3d

Oct 4, 2012
Catania
Italian: A dire il vero durante la tua assenza mi sono permesso di tradurre la tua guida e renderla più dettagliata su un altro sito android italiano, inoltre ho modificato il file bat interno in modo tale da farlo funzionar direttamente per polaris senza dover digitare nulla XD

English: Actually during your absence I took the liberty to translate your guide and make it more detailed on another android italian site, moreover I modified the bat file to make it work directly for polaris and without the need of typing nothing XD

L'importante che tu lo abbia fatto senza citare il mio nome di xda e di aver cambiato la guida!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello dear friends .. today I present the only guide to root for Ngm Wemove Polaris! Running at 100% tested and developed by me ... It should be noted that some of the material has been taken from another guide other smartphone ! As usual, I do not take any responsibility for what you do, everything at your own risk ... But anyway the root and was created on the official rom using a fake backup then everything is original and intact and not lost raganzia; ) ....

requirements:
    1:50% charge
    2: Do not skip steps or you're ****ed;)

Download Files:

find the link attached at the bottom

installation:

inside the rar file there is a program and a folder ..
    Please follow each step of this guide

1: install PdaNet on our PC and follow the instructions that provides the program .. Ps: when is the only software able to install the drivers of our Polaris .. what did you have the drivers to begin with.

2: extract the folder on the desktop PC and connect your phone to pc via usb with the usb debugging option.

3: we open the extracted folder on your desktop and run the file "Runme", a window will open and from there follow the instructions carefully ..
    If you did everything as I explained above on the phone you will see the window that requires a backup, press ok ... do not disconnect usb, at the end of the backup will ask you to restart your phone, reboot .. do not disconnect usb ..
    after restarting the program will complete the operation and will ask you to press ok to exit the program .. and here we find on the menu superuser...: D: D

in the future I will work for ClockworkMod and room;)
    accepted members to enlarge the project for this smartphone :) :)

Greetings from Filippo3d ;)

updated guide 29/04/2013
    can you reupload the download.rar file?
    grazie

hello, I inform you that the guide has been updated and you can download! I apologize for the delay