Ingress invite code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
That is very true, although this has been a couple months since it's happened, but if you haven't used them, they should still be there.

Also I'm still giving out invites to folks here as I obtain them because the game is basically a giant community. I've personally handed out 15 or so invites that I've gotten from Niantic as well as multiple emails I've created.

That's another tip for all who read this that aren't obtaining a code here. Create multiple emails and submit them on ingress.com. There is no rule saying you can't do so, and it will increase your chances of getting an invite. If and when I get more invites, I will come to this thread to give them out. :thumbup: And if it does get locked, I'll PM random peeps to give them away.

Sent from yours truly..
ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Rush Chairman

I get the multiple emails.
With that being said, each ingress app is connected to that certain email, and not to the users device email. If a user were to flash another rom, redownload ingress and try to play it again, since ingress needs access to the email account that is registered to that phone, that invite would render useless since its tied to another email.
Since I got my invite, and every time I open ingress app (after flashing a new ROM) it asks for permission to access my email account after I give it permission it goes directly into game play. No prompts or codes.

There is a good reason why they don't send out referral codes anymore as both sides of the game are nearing the 60million mark, making a total amount of players close to 12million. They did it at first to expand both sides since the numbers we're REALLY low.
The referral codes are a thing of the past.
And unless the emails used are registered on your device, the codes will be useless after you uninstall/flash another or anything that will clear data from the ingress app.

Only thing to really do is wait your turn.
These post are useless and only clutter forums since it honestly has nothing to do with XDA

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Axis_Drummer

Aug 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA
I get the multiple emails.
With that being said, each ingress app is connected to that certain email, and not to the users device email. If a user were to flash another rom, redownload ingress and try to play it again, since ingress needs access to the email account that is registered to that phone, that invite would render useless since its tied to another email.
Since I got my invite, and every time I open ingress app (after flashing a new ROM) it asks for permission to access my email account after I give it permission it goes directly into game play. No prompts or codes.

There is a good reason why they don't send out referral codes anymore as both sides of the game are nearing the 60million mark, making a total amount of players close to 12million. They did it at first to expand both sides since the numbers we're REALLY low.
The referral codes are a thing of the past.
And unless the emails used are registered on your device, the codes will be useless after you uninstall/flash another or anything that will clear data from the ingress app.

Only thing to really do is wait your turn.
These post are useless and only clutter forums since it honestly has nothing to do with XDA

I've been getting codes with emails and giving them away to others who's emails the codes weren't specifically sent to. And they've worked every time.

I don't care if this thread gets closed or not honestly, it's not a big deal to me. Though I agree it shouldn't be in device specific forums of XDA. I was just letting you know how I've been doing this.

I'm just trying to help people out. Not trying to create beef my friend.

Sent from yours truly..

Reactions: jayRokk

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
I've been getting codes with emails and giving them away to others who's emails the codes weren't specifically sent to. And they've worked every time.

I don't care if this thread gets closed or not honestly, it's not a big deal to me. Though I agree it shouldn't be in device specific forums of XDA. I was just letting you know how I've been doing this.

Sent from yours truly..

No beef here
Let's keep it vegetarian :)
Just saying the majority of the people who post in the "Ingress invites" thread usually just signed up on XDA for that purpose.
Lol
Most likely won't flash roms and stuff so theoretically yes it'll work for them as long as they don't wipe data. Now for the other few (and I mean very few) from those threads that do wipe their data once in a while, it'll be useless :)

And yes threads like this should only be in off topic.

Reactions: Axis_Drummer

Axis_Drummer

Aug 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA
No beef here
Just saying the majority of the people who post in the "Ingress invites" thread usually just signed up on XDA for that purpose.
Lol
Most likely won't flash roms and stuff so theoretically yes it'll work for them as long as they don't wipe data. Now for the other few (and I mean very few) from those threads that do wipe their data once in a while, it'll be useless :)

Haha I understand what you mean completely. :beer:

Sent from yours truly..

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
Any links or evidence???
I play with a whole group of people in Tempe, Az who are in various levels and none have ever had a code to give out, including my self who's been playing over 3 months now.

Please link to legit evidence (Keyword: LEGIT not another "tech" website) where this is true.

Just open the game, go to ops, then recruit. Number of invites is listed up top. This is old news. I'll find the link if it's really necessary, but Niantic did roll out invites to all players level 2 and up.

(edit)
http://decodeingress.me/2013/03/29/ingress-players-level-6-to-8-will-get-some-invites/

http://decodeingress.me/2013/04/04/ingress-invites-for-all-players-level-2/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
Just open the game, go to ops, then recruit. Number of invites is listed up top. This is old news. I'll find the link if it's really necessary, but Niantic did roll out invites to all players level 2 and up.

(edit)
http://decodeingress.me/2013/03/29/ingress-players-level-6-to-8-will-get-some-invites/

http://decodeingress.me/2013/04/04/ingress-invites-for-all-players-level-2/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

I'm in level 6

7yhu2y5e.jpg

That screen has never changed....
And half of the people on that blog say they haven't gotten one as well.

Like I said there was invites when the game fist launched not anymore.

That's just a regular old blog, filled with rumors and "he said she said" material.
Not impressed, I can easily find hundreds of blogs like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wow people are trying to sell ingress codes. WTF. If you want to make a buck go out and work, not charge people for something that's not even yours.

Reply to this with emails I'll try to invite as many people as I can. And yeah in doing this for free....

Sent from my magical blinking glass using XDA Premium HD app
    I requested an invite through here and got an email in a week or so.
    I just finished the tutorial, and went into the recruit section but I have 0 invites to send :( So, it seems the only way to get it is through the website lottery. Good luck everyone.

they have an irc channel that gives out clues for invite codes... current clue was this picture:

http://ruzzoli.de/files/images/man.jpg

after looking a bit more at this picture, the top has text (open in hex editor or notepad or something)

"Beyond your poInt of vieW lies A realIty, you never sAw, you'LL never See, uNtil, yOU change your Point of VieW"
    furthermore, it has rar headings..

save man.jpg to your computer, rename to man.rar (zip etc should work also since all zip extractors work with rar)

once you rename it - extract it to see two files..

bluepill.txt
    redpill.txt

(you can also see this in your hex editor/notepad/whatever you use btw)

bluepill contains this text: "17f1d7a64442cda6863a4251c2eaf2ee" - which is a MD5 for "ingress" (google md5 cracker to verify)

redpill contains this -
    "
    * Sins
    %% - D2
    iNgrESS
    Why
    + days a stranger
    "

now im stuck..

* sins could mean like 7 (deadly) sins?
    and
    + days a stranger could mean "5 days a stranger"

i believe the invite code is 8 char long..

so the first one could be 7 and the very last one could be 5

so 7 _ _ _ _ _ _ 5??

anybody that wants to try, good luck.. keep us posted.

i think the blue pill was just for fun - since neo (the matrix) took the red pill....

Sent from yours truly..

No beef here
    Lol