WIP - Honeycomb mod

Search This thread

JMRRJMRR

Mar 19, 2007
I decided to make a small change to WM6.5 Honeycomb, make it like a list.
I didn´t like the old style menu either the ney Honeycomb, so here it is the new one.

I resized the icons to 64x64 px, justo to gain memory

next thing is to make the active png and the selected png, as i dont know how to work in images i need to ask a friend to do.

here is a SS

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=169340&stc=1&d=1237852598

unpack and copy to windows folder. if you dont have permission use total comander

Attachments

• exemple.jpg
    exemple.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 5,391
  • Hc.zip
    532.9 KB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:

Prewien

Aug 31, 2008
aaaand where is honeycomb? :confused:

I decided to make a small change to WM6.5 Honeycomb, make it like a list.
I didn´t like the old style menu either the ney Honeycomb, so here it is the new one.

that is the message he wrote in the topic.

so that means he has a 6.5 beta rom with the honeycomb
he also says he doesnt like wm6.1 AND 6.5 style menu so he made a new one that doesnt look like a honeycomb and doesnt look like the old 6.1 style :)

mslug

Vertical List Menu with Blue select

I got sick of honeycomb and found this thread. I wanted my menu to match NRG's latest rom better so I whipped this up.

Unzip files to \windows\

Attachments

• Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 709
  • BlueListStartMenu.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 297

JMRRJMRR

Mar 19, 2007
so many things to do at work, that i forgot this...sorry guys.

this is very easy to make, and the landscape, its possible too.
this week im gona finish this, make the selected and the pressed icon, and the landscape.

invaderjohn

Jun 12, 2009
is there any way to get like the startmenu to have the icons in a straight row insted, like the program tab in touchflow? that would be cool! since i never use the program tab and i dont rly like the honeycomd, how they put the icons! would be better with straight rows insted. would it be possible?

JMRRJMRR

Mar 19, 2007

unforseenenemy

Dec 16, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S21
No More Honey (VGA)

This post is for all of those out there who don't know how or are too lazy to move the files provided in this thread to their windows folder!
I have attached 5 .cabs below, none of which have i claimed rights or any ownership. These are made/owned by JMRRJMRR and mslug, all i have done is put the files into .cabs for us lazy-asses...
The cabs are as follows:
-"JMRRJMRR - WIP Honeycomb mod.cab" is JMRRJMRR's original posted files put into .cab
-"JMRRJMRR no icons.cab" is JMRRJMRR's original files minus the altered icons
-"JMRRJMRR pack with mslug blue bar.cab" is JMRRJMRR's files but with mslug's blue bar added
-"mslug - Blue List Start Menu.cab" is mslug's original posted files put into a .cab
-"Unforseen Honey.cab" is my own mix of clear bars and landscape support added

AGAIN use at your own risk and none of the files are mine! give your thanks/props/whatever you call it to the original owners (JMRRJMRR & mslug)