[ROM] OTA-Global-Stock-4.05.605.14 710RD-Rooted 5/1/13

Search This thread

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
Here's the latest full stock plus root, OTA-Global-Stock-4.05.605.14 710RD-Rooted ROM. This is NOT deodexed, but stock. Any dev can use as base, just credit. Thanks

DOES NOT HAVE RADIO, OR FIRMWARE!!!!

I don't use Rezound anymore, so cannot provide much support. I activated it temporarily so I could make this rom.

Flash from recovery. S-Off phones get boot.img installed also. Or boot.img needs to be pulled and flashed in fastboot or u might not boot. Flash at your own risk!

Download:

OTA-Global-Stock-4.05.605.14 710RD-Rooted.zip

Last edited:

NickDVS

Jan 13, 2012
Does this mean there is an OTA update?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

big_mike_2k6

Mar 30, 2009
Las Vegas
Trying to pull the boot img but I keep getting that the file is corrupt. I've downloaded it twice now. Any ideas?

Last edited:

NickDVS

Jan 13, 2012
I was able to download @ 7:18pm and I am able to open the file with WinRAR.

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator

Damasterjj

Feb 20, 2012
thanks, I might try out stock rom just because there is a new OTA

Last edited:

318sugarhill

Aug 31, 2010
I have the leaked Global RUU 4.03.605.2 710RD. Can I wipe and flash this over it? or is the old Global too high of a version number on the firmware? I am S-On so I know you can't go back in firmware. I'm guessing this firmware is higher as it's 4.05.605.14, but I want to know for sure before I start playing.

Damasterjj

Feb 20, 2012
its been a while since I run stock rom.. does anybody know why my phone shows up as a CD drive? BTW, SDcard and internal shows up fine

its been a while since I run stock rom.. does anybody know why my phone shows up as a CD drive? BTW, SDcard and internal shows up fine

Because there's an *.iso file Verizon Wireless puts on the phone that the PC finds when it connects (and then autolaunches a website offering to have you download HTC sync).

I can't remember where it is, but I run pure stock rooted/S-OFF now and I found it and removed it and now when I connect to PC the PC doesn't think it's got a CD-ROM drive. Check \system or \etc or any of those directories off the root.

Reactions: Damasterjj

torr310

Mar 26, 2011
I got error while installing the zip file. The error message:

E: Error executing updater binnary in zip '/sdcard
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/OTA-Gloval-Stock-4.0
Updating partition details...
E: Unable to mount '/emmc'
E: Unable to mount '/emmc'
E: Unable to mount internal storage

Can anyone please show me how to solve this?
I am S-Off, TWRP v.2.5.0.0

Thanks!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts