FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful?

Yes, I am happy with the replies.

1,178 Vote(s)
59.17%
Yes, kind of.

471 Vote(s)
23.66%
No, needs improvement.

342 Vote(s)
17.18%

[Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

13,549 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,769

By Droidriven, Senior Member on 29th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd May 2013, 06:01 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
When I install Swype and try to write a message swype wont start,it just states a note that it has broke down..I tryed to uninstall and install it several times and it`s always the same..
Bruce Wayne
2nd May 2013, 06:17 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunek

When I install Swype and try to write a message swype wont start,it just states a note that it has broke down..I tryed to uninstall and install it several times and it`s always the same..

Aah,
swype won't work properly. Its a problem with Axt9me (or something like that) app and its libs. You'll have to get the beta or purchase the original one from market. I can't help you on that since it may up again to piracy etc. sorry for that.

A Hero Can Be Anyone. GENERAL HELP THREAD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
2nd May 2013, 06:59 PM |#33  

Donate to Me
More
Update:
Officialphonerebel cf-auto-root method
USED Odin3_v1.85 versus Odin3_v3.7 unlocked bootloader, root, flash bootchain

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Bruce Wayne
2nd May 2013, 07:14 PM |#34  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffordKT

Update:
USED Odin3_v1.85 versus Odin3_v3.7 unlocked bootloader, root, flash bootchain

???
Confused.

And oh for my last pic, odin v3 3.7 will sho you blue colored box with COM : ID xxx instead of yellow. Please do explain what happened as I am unable to make any meaning out of it.
2nd May 2013, 08:17 PM |#35  

Donate to Me
More
Update:
USED Odin3_v1.85 versus Odin3_v3.7 unlocked bootloader, root, flash bootchain.
Okay... in the the Samsung SG3 toolkit it has me do every thing through PDA. Cf-auto-root has me do both.
1st in the bootloader I flash :
VRALEC.bootchain.tar.Md5
(Unlocked)
2nd IN PDA I flash CF-auto-Root-d2vzw-d2vzw-svhi535.tar.md5
(Rooted)
3rd BOOTLOADER: I flash
VRBMB1_Bootchain.tar.md5
(?) lol
2nd May 2013, 09:12 PM |#36  

More
hi Tech,

any one have idea how to reduce the system core bcoz it is draining my battery
2nd May 2013, 10:35 PM |#37  

Donate to Me
More
Okay rooted.
Want to remove wi-fi notification. Should I search forum, and try the Sqlite Editor again? Risk messing up phone again... First phone try, ended up resting phone and couldn't Re-download Sqlite.
Or can/should I flash custom rom that will do the same?
Another thing, cannot move apps to sdcard. When I try it says:
Failed, may be phone does not support moving apps to USB storage.
Can this be changed?

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne

???
Confused.

And oh for my last pic, odin v3 3.7 will sho you blue colored box with COM : ID xxx instead of yellow. Please do explain what happened as I am unable to make any meaning out of it.

Odin3_v3.7 blue
Odin3_v1.85 yellow

2nd May 2013, 10:48 PM |#38  

More
Smile Customizing cm10 rom
I want to combine a cm10 d2usc stable rom (us cellular rom for GS3) with pdroid manager.

I read this article

can't post it... Will pm if anyone has solution or answer or just wants link

They have cm10 with pdroid in it, but I need the rom I downloaded for my specific device, to have it. Is it possible to just install pdroid through CWM? I also recall that the roms having to be deodexed. Here is more info on deodexing. Link---->: can't post it... Will pm if anyone has solution or answer or just wants link
2nd May 2013, 11:04 PM |#39  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne

Which phone do you have.
Here is something you can find out. http://www.rackspace.com/knowledge_c...hone-or-tablet

A Hero Can Be Anyone. GENERAL HELP THREAD

i have a samsung galaxy ace (cooper) and installed that rom: [url="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2104442"]. thers just no "Corporate" button....
2nd May 2013, 11:58 PM |#40  
Flag johannesburg

More
bummed
Hi, i am fairly new to rooting and flashing but ive succesfully managed rooting and updating my ascend p1 u9200 to the official emui jellybean 4.1 update released by huawei. I couldnt just upgrade because my build was not supported so it was a process of rooting changing build.prop and finaly upgrading. Now i want to actually load a custom rom for my u9200, a rom based on android 4.2. A stable one, please if u may assist but dirrecting me to the right instructions including a goid stable rom i would greatly apreciate it. Please also take into consideration that i only rooted my phone once and so i might need detailed instructions for rookies. Thanks in advance
3rd May 2013, 02:04 AM |#41  

More
Unhappy bricked GT-S5839i
can anyone help ive bricked my galaxy ace GT-S5839i and need to sort it out befor saturday need a guide on how to unbrick.thank
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, bricked phone, cwm roms and kernels, help thread, noob, noob friendly, question, rcs in action

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)