2,290 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,851

By kholk, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2010, 12:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th March 2013, 01:45 PM |#2541  
Flag Galati, Romania
Thanks Meter: 469

More
You can flash US radio on EU leo, but you will most likely have "unknown" issues. I remember back in the Windows Mobile days that someone complained about issues with connectivity. It is not recommended to do this. If something works as it should, why break it?

28th March 2013, 06:59 PM |#2542  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmihai20

You can flash US radio on EU leo, but you will most likely have "unknown" issues. I remember back in the Windows Mobile days that someone complained about issues with connectivity. It is not recommended to do this. If something works as it should, why break it?

it's means i can flash my hh with rom tmous...
right...
28th March 2013, 08:19 PM |#2543  
Flag Galati, Romania
Thanks Meter: 469

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bintang456

it's means i can flash my hh with rom tmous...
right...

Flashing the radio doesn't mean you can flash a TMOUS ROM. It is not recommended to do this, as TMOUS users shouldn't flash EU ROMs. Please don't do anything, like I said before, if it is not broken, don't fix it.
29th March 2013, 12:49 AM |#2544  
Thanks Meter: 1,053

More
you can flash tmous roms and radios and spl's to regular hd2 with absolutely no problems.
If you flash a regular rom , or more accurately, a regular RADIO to a tmous, the tmous will die.
The Following User Says Thank You to samsamuel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samsamuel Ad-Free
29th March 2013, 04:13 AM |#2545  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmihai20

Flashing the radio doesn't mean you can flash a TMOUS ROM. It is not recommended to do this, as TMOUS users shouldn't flash EU ROMs. Please don't do anything, like I said before, if it is not broken, don't fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamuel

you can flash tmous roms and radios and spl's to regular hd2 with absolutely no problems.
If you flash a regular rom , or more accurately, a regular RADIO to a tmous, the tmous will die.

thank so much sir...
for your explain...
3rd May 2013, 07:26 AM |#2546  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 19

More
multiupload just wants me to install their terrible malware download manager, and megaupload links are dead. anyone know where to find working links?
3rd May 2013, 09:37 AM |#2547  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobinius

multiupload just wants me to install their terrible malware download manager, and megaupload links are dead. anyone know where to find working links?

HD2 Wiki
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mister B For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mister B Ad-Free
27th September 2013, 09:15 PM |#2548  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, i flashed the wrong radio by mistake with my mango windows phone 7.8 rom. can anyone help me how can i just flash the rom? activesync wont connect as i have a windows 8 pc. can i flash it from the phone itself?
13th December 2013, 05:05 PM |#2549  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
To get a TMOUS HD2 to work with AT&T do I need to flash a different radio? With a TMOUS radio the phone won't connect to AT&T.

Sent from my HD2 using xda app-developers app
13th December 2013, 08:33 PM |#2550  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.TOSHIBA

To get a TMOUS HD2 to work with AT&T do I need to flash a different radio? With a TMOUS radio the phone won't connect to AT&T.

Sent from my HD2 using xda app-developers app

Is the TMOUS HD2 sim unlocked ?
Have a look here for more info on sim lock.
With a sim unlocked HD2 you should be able to use all the gsm & edge functions of AT&T service but 3G will probably be no go as AT&T did use 1900Mhz band last time I checked & the HD2 TMOUS has 1700 & 2100Mhz 3G bands & this is hardware related so not changeable via flashing radio software.
14th December 2013, 08:40 PM |#2551  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
According to the ebay selling it's SIM unlocked. It doesn't prompt me for an unlock code or anything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
radio

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)